Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

I've responded earlier to this post. I have a new younger FB who has been breeding me practically every other day.  He says..." I want to knock you up"  or "my seed is in your cunt".  I dont really mind it so much anymore.  Something about a 35yo breeding me... he can call it anytrhing he wants while he's wanting it so often.

• 9 months later...
Guest hotpussyboy

this is exactly how i feel ;) it depends on the top. i love calling it a pussy tho

I love calling mine a pussy because the guys always tell me how nice my pussy is and how much they love penetrating and filling it with lots of hot cream. One guy in the shower at my high school, who knew I was gay, said that I had a nice ass and that he had seen my pussy when I bent over to pick up the soap I had dropped and couldn't wait to breed me. I was turned on because he was cute and a bold top to boot, so to speak, so I gave him a good time late one night when he came knocking at my room. I knew he would be coming, so I was well prepared. I met him at the door, and I was wearing just a sexy, pink thong, which threw him over the edge. He stayed the night and did everything I expected a top to do.

Edited by hotpussyboy

• 6 months later...

I prefer ass, hole, or cumhole. I'm a man who gets off on getting fucked by men and feminizing the experience is a big turn off for me. I want a top who is comfortable fucking another man's ass and doesn't need to disguise the experience by feminizing my ass. 

• Upvote 1

I agree with several of the other posts. When you're fucking me it's yours, so you call it what you want. Personally, I prefer ass, hole, or butt. Cunt/kunt has a very hardcore edge to it, so I could enjoy that, too. But pussy makes me think of lady parts. You can call it that if you want, and I will definitely play along, but it isn't likely to come out of my own mouth.

• 3 weeks later...

I usually play off of the top. The ones that are pretty vanilla like to call it hole or ass. The uber-dom tops really get off when I call it a pussy/boi-pussy or cunt. One of my FBs is bi...or rather, he just likes to have a hot, wet, raw hole wrapped around his sexy, fat, black cock. One of his fav fucks are TS girls or CDs. He usually fucks me from behind, reverse cowboy or on my stomach, just totally railing my hole like he's trying to break his dick off in me, the whole time growling at me, "Yeah you like dat bitch? I'm gonna tear yo pussy up so good it aint gonna close tight any mo! Mmmm take it you fuckin hoe, take dis dick! Gonna rip yo cunt in half, bitch! Breed this pussy tonite! Gonna shoot my babies in yo pussy and knock you up real good!"

....sometimes I think he's fantasizing of a real girl. Ah wels...

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ToppledTop

I would have only ever called it my asshole. But that was before I gave my hole up one night during a group session. The top who took my cherry called my asshole a pussy just after he opened my hole up with his greased cock. Hearing him say that got me rock hard instantly and flicked on my slut switch I believe. Ever since then I like it if the top calls my ass his cunt, but I prefer tops to call it hole, asshole, gash, etc etc, but I'm not too keen on having my hole called a pussy. I'm a man who likes to get fucked by a man who enjoys my hole for what it is, a tight (still, but prob not for long) asshole.

Edited by ToppledTop
Made requested change

I prefer ass, hole, or cumhole. I'm a man who gets off on getting fucked by men and feminizing the experience is a big turn off for me. I want a top who is comfortable fucking another man's ass and doesn't need to disguise the experience by feminizing my ass.

Exactly as above, i like Men, Man, i prefer the masculin side of getting fucked etc...

Wow! I had no idea at all that so many men actually feel this way about their Ass! I am totally Opposite of Damn near every single one of you. Don't EVER call my Ass a Pussy, Cunt, Boipussy, or Mangina! I will get the fuck up and walk out on you ... Regardless of how good the Fucking is! You see, I'm gay because I LOVE MEN ... I am in no way effeminate, nor am I in anyway sexually attracted to anything/anyone that is. I understand that this is a very personal choice for many Men, and I totally respect that. It's just not for me. And I feel just as strongly about my choice and opinion, as I'm sure, all of you are. 

Funny, yet true, Story ... back in 1997, while living in Las Vegas as, at that time, a total and complete Top, I met a hot little submissive boy that wanted me to take him home from the bar and Fuck him. So I did. About 30 minutes into a hot session, he yells out "Fuck my Boy Pussy!" It's unfortunate, but it completely through me off guard, I started busting up laughing, immediately went limp, pulled out, and told him to "get dressed, because I only fuck men." I couldn't even look at, or talk to him the entire time I drove him home. It was arguably THE WORST SEX OF MY LIFE!

Huggz and Tuggz

• Upvote 1