Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

• 10 months later...
On 3/5/2014 at 2:29 PM, aBBPigInSF said:

Pussy. I have a pussy, it looks like one when a fist comes out and is stretched out like one. I am not ashamed to say I have a pussy.

When my step dad started fuckin'when I was 7, he told me he was gonna use both my holes for a pussy.  He said some boys need to get their holes fucked, & when I crawled in the bed with him, wiggled my hole on his dick & made it drip fuck juice, like I did, it made his dick wanna fuck cum in it & since I was being so fuckin'nasty & slutty, he was gonna use it for a pussy.  I got used for dick meat for 37 years for a cum hungry whore, & fuckin'loved it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Think I have replied to this before, but don't care what the top wants to call it, I think of it as my fuck hole, but whatever the top desires to call it while he is fucking me to get off is fine with me, I will go along with pussy, man pussy, cunt, fuck hole, cum hole, etc, as long as he is happy and satisfied.

My choice, and preference, for it, though, is cunt, pussy, mancunt, manpussy.  Some guys will sometimes spell cunt as kunt to differentiate it from a female pussy.  To me, pussy or cunt much more aptly describes the function of my hole.  A hole, to me, is a one way exit out of your body.  Pussy or cunt is much more suggestive of a receptacle, a place to fuck and deposit seed.  A pussy receives, while a hole expels.

I often think of my pussy as having a mind of its own.  When it's hungry, it is voracious, and my time is spent in trying to fulfill its cravings by hunting for cock and cum. At these times, my cunt rules, relentlessly, until it's been satisfied, and depending on how hungry it is, this satisfaction may require multiple cocks and loads delivered in different settings, such as groups, or anon.

Some men are bothered by the terms cunt or pussy because it is suggestive of female anatomy.  I feel quite the opposite; to me, these are incredibly masculine descriptions for my pussy.  It truly empowers me to be a total cumdump to satisfy tops.  Nothing makes me happier than a verbal fuck session in which the top and I are both referring to my hole as a pussy or cunt.  The verbal cues just make it that much more of an active, aggressive, engaging fuck session. 

Accepting these terms has also helped me better understand myself and my love of servicing and bottoming.  Nuff said.  :-)

• Upvote 1

I have evolved over time. For the longest time I preferred "fuck hole" or "mancunt"  to distinguish my cock receptacle from any part of the female anatomy. But lately, and when I am feeling especially submissive I'm turned on by guys who call it my pussy -- especially my poz pussy. I consider myself quite masculine but it is a huge turn on for me to be verbally humiliated when I'm bottoming. The nastier the better.

As bottom my first job is giving pleasure to the top, satisfying his needs. Because of that the most important is how the top sees my hole. Does he wants to fuck and breed an arse or cunt or what ever. He gets what he deserves and needs.

Between my ears my fuck hole is a cunt, that is what I was told when I was fucked for the very first time.... and I liked it from that beginning.