Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

Well it depends on the bottom. Some boys have fuckholes that are just a fuckhole but some cumdumps holes feel like actual pussies, and some have sloppy gaped out cunts . Depends on how much use they get and how hard guys use them.

sloppycumdumpslinghole.jpg

sloppymess.jpg

x-tgcreampie.jpg

I really feel sexy when my top calls it a pussy or a cunt. I feel that overall, I’m a cunt with a pussy and I’m here to take any and all cocks and cum. I really get turned on when my top calls it a pussy or cunt. I am proud of having a pussy/cunt that guys want to use. In the end, whatever my top calls my hole I am good with. I have 1 top who does not like the term pussy, so I never call it that in his presence. I have other tops that call it a pussy in the most affectionate of terms and that makes me smile and feel so good.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not fond of "pussy". Here's how I see it.

Hole: for dumping loads 

Cunt: for well-fisted holes

Pussy: something that women and trans people have

Sorry, I like men. And men have dicks most of the time. That statement is not imply an anti-trans sentiment, but if you present yourself as a man, and we hook up, I have the expectation to pull off the pants and find a penis. I wouldn't know what to do with the other option.