Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

many men get offended with the words of pussy, cunt and faggot. As a total submissive bottom, outside of having sex with other men in the social world I'm  just another guy, another man. But privately and sexually I'm a faggot to other men and they use me like a girl to get off and cum, and release their loads. In my experience with married men is that their wives are not willing to give them a blowjob or have sex to release them as often as they want or like. So they seek sex else were!

So submissive men like me, who have been broken into submission in their youth like me have been broken into the role of being other men's faggots, I admit I have been broken into total submission and love it. So when I meet men for sex I love it when they start to re-enforce the fact that I'm going to be their bottom. So do love being called a faggot and having my hole called a pussy! Lets face it I'm being used like a girl and my hole between my legs is used in such a manner, those who find a asshole being called a pussy find it disgusting but then a asshole was never meant to be used as a fuck hole either. So being a pussy and faggot both re-enforces that fact that I have taken a female role and I'm the bitch and love being called a faggot that demeans me more and puts me in the proper state of mind that I'm an inferior animal to the one fucking me, I'm a faggot having my pussy hole fucked to pleasure him completely.

Guest faggotbitchboi

As a faggot whose sole purpose is to be a cumdump I like hole, but pussy or cunt are equally good. Frankly I'm always horny and so a guy can call me anything and I'll be turned on by it. 

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’m normally top, exclusively so for about 10 years, I normally use hole, arse or shitter. If a guy is bigger and stronger than me with a very big piece of meat between his legs then I might flip and tell him to breed or wreck my shitter, but it’s been a while. Something about the fact that it’s normally a one-way-street used as an exit but is instead being brutally stretched, rammed and bred makes shitter hornier.

I have always been a total submissive bottom since childhood, and the only sex I have ever had was getting my ass fucked, and always been called a bitch all my life and a fag, being called a pussy is my favorite and preference, as it excites me and makes me feel like that is my purpose with a man. but a top calls me what ever he wants and likes. but performing a female role of getting fucked, I also feel like a girl getting fucked so pussy and called a faggot bitch is normal for me and pussy fits perfectly into my role.

Its a real turn on for me to have it called a cunt or boy pussy when it's being fucked, but I understand some guys don't like those terms.  So it's ultimately up to the top what they want to refer to it as.  I usually just go with hole or ass until I get a feel for what the top likes.

Screenshot_20201226-003204.png

IMG_20201228_095013054.jpg

• Upvote 1

This just depends, really.  Primarily, I prefer "hole" as the default.  If it's a guy I'm comfortable playing a little rougher with, then I don't mind "cunt" (something about that "K" sound just gives it that extra oomph, ya know?). 

Generally, I hate the term "pussy", but there has been a rare occasion where it's worked.   I'd have to really know the guy sexually, so we have that comfort level of what each other is feeling.  In the right moment, with the right guy, it can really add to the situation.  Any other time, though, it's a complete turn-off.

My daddy is normally the aggressive, silent type, and this doesn’t become an issue. If asked, I prefer “ass” or “hole.” But once recently he said “pussy.” Even slammed and manacled in a sling, it snapped me out of the moment. I think he sensed that I didn’t like it, and he’s never repeated it. 

I don’t like being feminized. If you can only get your act up by pretending I’m a woman we’re not going to be a good match. I don’t particularly like being humiliated. I’m a man who loves to bottom for another man, a gay man, who knows what he is and what I am, who understands -mansex- without all the bullshit game playing.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2020 at 10:02 AM, Doccer19677 said:

Daddy’s hole for me

8 hours ago, bluecollarotter said:

I much prefer to call it hole, or have mine called a hole (buttHOLE, assHOLE, shitHOLE).

Just a preference

12 minutes ago, BBArchangel said:

My daddy is normally the aggressive, silent type, and this doesn’t become an issue. If asked, I prefer “ass” or “hole.” But once recently he said “pussy.” Even slammed and manacled in a sling, it snapped me out of the moment. I think he sensed that I didn’t like it, and he’s never repeated it. 

I don’t like being feminized. If you can only get your act up by pretending I’m a woman we’re not going to be a good match. I don’t particularly like being humiliated. I’m a man who loves to bottom for another man, a gay man, who knows what he is and what I am, who understands -mansex- without all the bullshit game playing.

I agree with above posts.

Hole, arsehole, manchute.

Not a bigblover of pussy or cunt, but each to their own.

TBH, there are some great horny stories on here, but soon as they start feminising with pussy or cunt, it kind of makes me lose the Manliness and hornyness of Men doing Men.

I hate being feminised just because I love a cock up my ass and suck Dick.

• Like 4

• Moderators

My late husband broke through my resistance to the word "pussy." He simply would not allow me to set it as a limit. I am glad he did because there have been several exceedingly hot men since then who loved using the word, and it would probably have been a deal breaker before him. 

I still don't care much for "cunt" because I have the same emotional response to that word most people in the USA have. It is one of the most extreme swear words to me. It implies revulsion and contempt. That said, when a guy is using it in bed, I know that's not what he means. Still, it takes me out of the moment. 

I really prefer "hole" or "butthole" or "asshole." 

I have a really hot, young online friend who likes to use "shitter." I fail to see the erotic appeal of that term, but it doesn't particularly bother me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What ever a top wants to call my very welcoming hole is fine with me. It’s my experience that if someone calls it a “shitter” they’re indicating that they know what nature intended its primary use is and are comfortable playing in it in its natural unsanitized state. I like my tunnel of FFun being played in as nature intended it to be. 

Guest PARTYPIGBEAR

My preference generally falls more towards those terms that would be seen as purely sexual but supportive and encouraging and uplifting. I tend not to use terms that would somehow degrade minimize or lessen the value of the self-esteem or self-worth of the person I’m with. 

if I’m with someone generally there is some sort of attraction and if that’s the case why would I not want to do everything to make you feel as good as they clearly they are making me feel??  

that is just my opinion.