Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

I am surprised by how many men like being referred to as having a pussy or cunt. It’s a total turn off for me. I am a man with an asshole, no pussy here. 
     Is it different if you are eating a guys ass as opposed to fucking it? Love to eat ass, not a fan of eating man-pussy.

It’s ironic FTMs want their business called a front hole where as a lot of gay subs and cumdumps prefer pussy or cunt. To each his own. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, ohmalewhore said:

I personally call it my ass, or my hole. Should a man collar me and take me as his property, he can call it whatever he likes. But if a POZ man fucks it, it will become a pussy. The word "cunt" is so dirty I don't even like saying it.

smaller.jpg

Beautiful pussy, darlin’.

I call it my hole, my ass, but I love when a man calls it a cunt, a fuckhole, a pussy, a sluthole etc. Anything that suggests that I’m a piece of meat/an object that a man can use to get off.

I usually refer to it as my fuckhole, but I defer to calling it what the top at the time is calling it.  If he is referring to it as my mancunt, I tell him to fuck my mancunt.  If he likes to call it pussy, I tell him to pound my pussy.   I believe it is all about helping my tops have the experience they want.

On 11/19/2021 at 10:56 PM, ohmalewhore said:

I personally call it my ass, or my hole. Should a man collar me and take me as his property, he can call it whatever he likes. But if a POZ man fucks it, it will become a pussy. The word "cunt" is so dirty I don't even like saying it.

smaller.jpg

When my mother divorced my Dad - my mother decided having Black males boyfriends in her locked bedroom for sex !  I use to sneak out side peeking in her bedroom window - seeing some fucking and sucking !  One day in the woods caught 2 males ( 1 Black Daddy and 1 White fem guy ) sex .  My first time getting together - becoming friends - sucking a black dick !

The so-called straight guys seem to call it a cunt. 

Otherwise hole seems to be the current word by all others. Probably marketing myself as Just A Hole might be helping sway things. 

I have sex with men... I don't want anyone to refer to my hole as a cunt but I absolutely despise the word pussy. I'm not against anyone with a fetish for those words but they're an instant turn off for me. When is sub mode you can call it my hole, cumchute or fuck tube but please don't try to feminize me.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, billy88666 said:

I have sex with men... I don't want anyone to refer to my hole as a cunt but I absolutely despise the word pussy. I'm not against anyone with a fetish for those words but they're an instant turn off for me. When is sub mode you can call it my hole, cumchute or fuck tube but please don't try to feminize me.

To a degree I agree. I prefer cunt and refer to it as that. Where we differ is that I don't feel cunt feminizes me but takes me to a more objectified level. I do have an issue to an extent with pussy for myself as that, I feel, feminizes me. 

Edited by badjujuboy