Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

Further to my previous post - calling it a pussy is ok - calling me a pussy is a definite no-no. I usually respond with "Tigers are pussies too - do you wanna fuck a tiger?". I've had 1 guy refer to my arse as a "breedinghole" - in the heat of the fuck that was a major turn on.

I often call them pussy, or "chocha", "chochito" or "culo". Refering to it like he's a woman is more degrading to them, which I like. It's telling them how I think of them.

to me 'pussy' just sounds too friendly for an intense mindfuck fuckscene. i'll save it for breezier, more affectionate occasions.

some holes are just cunts and should be called such when appropriate.

however, I draw the line at 'mangina.'

Most of the time, I just refer to mine as my hole - I like that word, I think it's kinda sexy. But as others have said, I like the other terms too from a degrading, piggy, humiliation kinda angle. When a guy tells me he's gonna fuck my slutty boy-pussy or ruin my cunt, it turns me on a lot and I can't get that dick inside me fast enough! It reminds me of the whore I am.

Guest KptNLine

I don't care what a top calls it. I'm not in love with the term "pussy", but if it gets the guy I'm with off, I'm cool with it. I usually refer to it just as my hole, although I also use fuckhole and boycunt pretty regularly as well.