Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

I usually say "cunt" or "hole". "Cunt" isn't a word I would normally use (I might be a freak, but I've still got a little decorum) anywhere else, so during sex with my bud it'll come flying out of my mouth, and it turns me on being that uninhibited. Plus, he knows I only date women, so he likes when I use him as I would a woman.

I've called him "pussy" or a "fucking pussy" when I'm dominating him, but that's more to remind him of what his place is. But as a few people have said, when you're on your hands and knees, and you have a guy with his dick inside of you, hands on your shoulders, drilling you deep...you'll let him call your fuck hole whatever he wants. And you'll like it.

Guest ff-whole
Hole cunt pussy whatever turns a guy on. As long as his bare dick is in it

My thoughts exactly.... there is a hole/cunt/pussy in my rear end, and it needs to be filled... pronto!

I'm a bottom and when referring to the shape especially in jeans it is my ass, other than the hole I otherwise call it my bum, but the hole is my boypussy, boyhole, cumhole, boycunt etc. However I do follow the lead from a top, if he refers to it as anything then I'll also call it that as I don't want to ruin it for him by calling it a boypussy when he prefers an ass.

I usually say "cunt" or "hole". "Cunt" isn't a word I would normally use (I might be a freak, but I've still got a little decorum) anywhere else, so during sex with my bud it'll come flying out of my mouth, and it turns me on being that uninhibited. Plus, he knows I only date women, so he likes when I use him as I would a woman.

I've called him "pussy" or a "fucking pussy" when I'm dominating him, but that's more to remind him of what his place is. But as a few people have said, when you're on your hands and knees, and you have a guy with his dick inside of you, hands on your shoulders, drilling you deep...you'll let him call your fuck hole whatever he wants. And you'll like it.

Absolutely true, the top can say anything he wants, he is in command.