Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I dont refer it personally, its usually my tops who call it my pussy or cunt. i like it lets face it most men who have fucked me are married men and they could be fucking their female partners or rather their wives. Instead they want to fuck me and call my hole a cunt or pussy. I admit i like, it makes me feel like Im his whore, his bitch what ever he wants to think of me. as normally they do refer to me as their bitch. it does not really matter as long there is a hole for their bare cock. im normally a whole to release their load and that is all I am. probably they want to fuck a woman but they are so complicated being difficult for me they contact me on dating site and tell me they want to fuck me and lets do it now. so off I go or they come to me and we fuck, they release their cum either over me or inside of me and off to their loving partners.

besides I assume most or rather many woman dont want anal sex, we bottom bitches will gladly offer our butt holes for their pleasure and i do it eagerly.

Who cares, does he have a big dick?  If so then he can call it my tainted twat, gaping gash, hungry hole, man cunt, cum hole, cunt, pussy, boi pussy, man pussy, boy hole, hole, ass, asshole, velvet tunnel, whatever.... as long as he stretches out my shitter.  (00) (not into scat tho. Truthfully.)

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 1.43.08 PM.png

I personally don't care either as long as he is verbally abusive and degrading it turns me on, as I'm on my four and he is normally behind me with his hard cock either trying to in or fucking me.

I'm a man just like any other men, so when I'm going to have sex with another men, I need hid him to break me mentally, physically,  psychological to make me feel inferior to him so I accept the fact that I'm on my four humiliated like a female bitch being fucked, its this mental situation that will  give me the pleasure of taking his cock in me and enjoy it and being totally submissive to him.

its how I was broken at fourteen years old to a submissive bitch to men. and do need to hear it when men are fucking me verbally and made to feel like I'm nothing more then those females who bend over to get fucked between their legs and true fully I get it between my legs and on four like any women. the only difference she as two holes I have only one. but when I'm on my hands and knees getting fucked that is what I feel like. a woman, a bitch, a whore, anything dominant alpha males do to women. i enjoy the degradation by the alpha males.