Recently Converted from NEG to POZ

(True story) Saturday 12th October 2013. I’m into barebacking and fisting a friend and I had a fist session last night. My Asian friend is a Doctor, 27yrs old, 5’10”, 75kgs (not sure what it is in lbs/pound), smooth, about 6” uncut and the best bubble butt arse you could ever wish to slide your fist up.

When he arrived I was naked and was ready to open his arse. Before we played he told me he recently converted…….now HIV POZ. I told him no problems, as we always wore gloves. He told me he got into a fist session with this guy and while he was being fisted, the fisting Top got his cock in without his knowledge and dump a POZ load up his arse. A few weeks later got sick for a week, ended up at the Doctors for a medical and as a result of a blood test….is now HIV POZ.

He called his NEG friends and told then to get tested. One of the guys, the one who POZZED him played dumb and say, “Yes. I’ll get tested” And soon after told my mate, “OH, I’m POZ as well”.

Back to our session. As I stated to open him up and slide into my fist into his hungry arse. Deeper, deeper than I have ever fisted him before. He asked me to double fist him. Almost got both my fists in.

I noticed my cock was rock HARD. I asked him if I could dump my load in while I was fisting him. He gave me the go ahead. I fisted and fucked him dumping a huge (to my knowledge) a NEG load into him. I massaged that load into his arse, while I continued to fist him.

When we finished out session, we sat and talk about him becoming POZZED. He isn’t dealing with it very well, he’s worried about future relationships, the discrimination he may get from NEG guys, the side effects of the meds and of course other related or unrelated medical conditions.

I gave him a hug and told him I am here anytime he needs to talk. I told him that I’m here to jump into bed with him ANYTIME. I feel sorry for him in a roundabout kinda way. Am I jealous?

Footnote: I’ve been barebacking more than usual over the last few months. Recently I tested NEG, so just deciding on to convert or not.