Hey Portland pigs

jockstrappd

• 2 months later...
seattle here. Thinking of taking a trip to Portland sometime early in the next year. Where is a good place to stay? where do I go for raw fucking?

Just about any of the downtown hotels are good in re: a place to stay. I'd look for something near old town/historic district, just because of the charm.

In re: raw fucking, HawksPDX bathhouse allows open barebacking, and Steam Portland allows barebacking if it's not in the public areas. I've been to both, and been bred multiple times at each.

Both the Oregon Theater and the Paris Theater are hit and miss, but both have open barebacking, and the Oregon Theater has a little array of gloryhole booths up front near the stage.

Most of the ABS in the area have plenty of gloryholes, and a lot of them -- Fat Cobra, for example -- are known for their barebacking clientèle.

My recommendation? Come visit, and post an ad to Craigslist when you get here. You'll have room visitors, plenty of opportunity to sample the nightlife/other venues, and more cum than you can shake a dick at.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...