Hey Portland pigs

jockstrappd

1 hour ago, addicted2BWC said:

I live in NW Portland, always looking for other pigs to get spun with.

I work in NW Portland; but live 30 miles south. So always interested in connecting with Portland-area playmaTes who can host me after work. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be at HawksPDX this Saturday night, 6/15, for CumUnion. If you see me there, don't hesitate to fuck my cum-hungry hole and spray a load or three deep in my guts. All hard cocks welcome, absolutely no load refused because I'm a slutty cumdumpster whose pig hole is always hungry. Also, love ass-to-mouth, so shove your cock in my mouth after you breed me so I can suck clean your cock, chowing down on the mix of cum residue and my fuckhole slime; when I'm finished sucking, your cock will be cleaner than it was before you slid into my fuck canyon. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PEEPS?   Hoping to find a HVL Breeder for Hook up at PEEPS!                                               Beaverton OR here!  I'm looking for Toxic Loads Only please!!!  No Meds! Message me

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Vancouver here. into bears/cubs/chubs/dadbods and cheaters. always looking to suck, usually looking to get fucked, occasionally looking to top. love arcades, theaters, parks, rest areas, truck stops, etc.

where are all the good spots in the area? ive only been to hawks, liberated world, and fat cobra (rip).

any tips for a newbie going to kelley point park?

• Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Raw str8/bi bottom here in Eugene. Also travel to Portland about once a month, and moving to pdx in about a year.  Aspiring cumslut looking take loads and get bred. quickie pump and dumps preferred. Status and viral level is irrelevant, only willingness to dump into a willing hole.  Mainly just need to know a discrete place and time to meet you and take your load.  Currently, nearly a cock-virgin only took 1 load, and only sucked 2-3 cocks between ages 18-now. most M4M experience is in group homes between ages 15-17.