jockstrappd

Hey Portland pigs

In Woodburn (exit 271 of I-5), about half-way between Portland and Salem. Always looking for bareback pig fuckbuds. Love group play with uninhibited, filthy pigs. So, where's the breeding party?

Edited by OwnMyFuckHole
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys... new portlander to the site. Masculine, stocky (not obese) bear type guy here who loves to get fucked and bred, although I love to fuck too. If you guys have bred ass in the darkroom at hawks during happy hour lately, there's a good chance you shot your cum into my hole.

Hit me up if you want to fuck. Swap loads even. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/5/2017 at 8:34 AM, MascAssUpPDX said:

Hey guys... new portlander to the site. Masculine, stocky (not obese) bear type guy here who loves to get fucked and bred, although I love to fuck too. If you guys have bred ass in the darkroom at hawks during happy hour lately, there's a good chance you shot your cum into my hole.

Hit me up if you want to fuck. Swap loads even. 

I wanna flip and blood slam ?

• Like 1

Another PDX pig here. New to the area. Looking for a Tina hook up and to get spun, fisted and fucked hard. LMK if anyone's interested!

robertf1315@yahoo.com 

On 8/18/2017 at 10:11 PM, bttmsubboy said:

Moved close by Portland recently. Need to find a kinky, rough, pig to use my holes. Into ANYTHING. Hit me up.

Vancouver here!  Let's 69 Flip!

Not interested in slamming, but really want to hit Hawks like the pig I am and take sling-load after sling-load 'til my hole is sloshing with cum.

I live south of PDX, but work in NW Portland, Monday-Friday until 7 p.m., so looking for Portland-area guys who can host me after I leave work.