Sydney Sin - the real story.

Guest sickhog

Guest sickhog

this pig was in Sydney for work and had hooked up with a pair of pigs, Master and slave. Being Friday, i had agreed to take the afternoon off and prep myself for the weekend ahead. Back in my hotel i shit, didn't wipe my hole (had been told not to do so since i had landed the previous week and not to use any deodorant) and shaved by cock and balls. I put on a thick cock ring, far too tight to remove when even remotely hard, and the biggest plug i had up my greased hole.

A little about me: i travelled for work and often found myself in a strange town but often with little spare time. This time i had a whole weekend ahead of me and was in town the following week before flying back to UK. i am 50, nearly 6 foot tall, hairy body, blond/grey hair, balding at the back, and decent build, but no gym junkie. Both tits are pierced, i have a large pa and have some bold and extensive ink work on my right shoulder, side and arse. i love my mods and want more as time progresses. i suppose that you could call me a pig - well many have - and i do like to try new things and have never been known to say no to a good time, especially if forced!

i put on ripped jeans, a white T shirt, boots and no socks and went to reception to wait for my lift - and raised a few eyebrows, since there was a whiff of shit and sweat about me by now. However, the guy who collected me did more that raise eyebrows, but caused jaws to drop - even in a gay hotel. He was 6 foot tall, almost as wide with a large stomach and heavy tits. He was wearing a black string vest, leather shorts, boots and waistcoat, but what made him stand out was his mohawk cut, his heavy septum ring and the ink work on his arms.

without a word, i followed and got into the back of the car, told to put on a hood and get on the floor. i did so and stayed there, without a word until after a considerable time, we stopped and i was roughly pulled out. Metal cuffs were put on my wrists and ankles and a collar round my neck and i was then un-hooded and saw that i was standing on a drive in full view of a major road. the pig then ripped off my t shirt and cut off my jeans, leaving me naked save for boots and cuffs and with an enormous erection, that was dripping pre-cum.

"Right, you have agreed to come here of your own freewill and you have also agreed that apart from BB, the Master and i have control over your body, mind and life until Sunday evening. There is nothing that you can say or do to stop us having our way and you will learn to enjoy life here."

With that, the pig attached a lead to the collar and told me to get on all fours- pulling until i followed on hands and knees down the side of the property and into a building detached from the main house. The door was slammed behind me and a spotlight lit a sling and St Andrew's Cross, by which was standing a tall, painfully thin man, dressed in waders, rubber vest and rubber chaps. But the things that i noticed first were the intricate tattoos on his arms, comprising of a pattern of intertwined poz symbols, a large septum and a beard that hung halfway down his chest.

"You are here for our pleasure and to take you where you have always wanted to be taken, to the edge, beyond and back. You have stated your limits and desires - form now on you say nothing . Understood?" i nodded, shaking on my hands and knees.

"Get up" - and with that the pig lead my to the cross and lead me to it, and hands and feet locked in leather straps that were already fastened to the rough wood. my head was then pulled back and a harness fastened so that my neck was stretched out and head held tight.

"Let's see what we have here, then", and with that i felt hands exploring every part of my body that was free and working on my nipples, balls and dick. "Not bad, but far too hairy and not enough metal for my liking. You know what to do. Call me when you are done". With that, the Master Pig left the room and i was alone with the pig, not knowing what was in store.

my head was released and a hood again pulled over it, this time with an inflatable gag that was inserted and inflated. My body felt hot and i realised that i was being covered in a foam and that i was to be shaved, but how much. i did not have long to wait before i felt a blade, later seen to be a cut throat razor, over my chest, groin, cock and balls. my armpits were denuded and the pig then started working on my arms and legs: how much more could he take off?

i was to find out when he released me and turned me over - there was no way that i could struggle - and after again fastening me to the cross, continued to shave my back, legs and arms from this angle. i thought that this was all, but i was then lead over to wooded stocks, not previously noticed, and fixed in this with my head pushed forward. Without a word clippers were applied to the sides of my head and then the pig started to shave my head where he had clipped. He then put a dressing on the remaining hair - and when he showed me the mirror i could see that he had created a short mohawk. Further inspection revealed a hairless body.

"Now to the fun part" the pig smiled, and proceeded to tie me to a table - face up but bound arms, legs and waist. He then cleaned and clamped my septum and without further ado pushed a large needle though and inserted what seemed to me to be a huge ring. He did the same to my foreskin - four rings, gave me guiche and frenum piercings and then pierced both my ears - at the top. Each piercing had a ring inserted - a segment ring with no bar so that once healed they could be twisted through.

"You are looking a little better now, and wait until you get more ink. Now it's time for you to rest whilst i get the Boss - drink this and stay still". i was going nowhere fixed to the table and was just able to suck a drink up via a straw. the drink was very sweet and sickly but i was so dry that i sucked it down. in no time my head felt heavy and the room was moving in and out of focus; drugs? One of my firm list of restrictions.

When i came to, i was fastened in the sling, arms and feet firmly secured and with the Pig Boss looking at me. "Good that you have come round, since i was getting bored fucking an unconscious pig - I like to see reaction", and with that he continued to fuck me.

i could see him in the mirror to the right of me and was unsure if i could see any condom. Suddenly his dick withdrew and i could see his naked head, sporting an enormous, spiked PA - pushed back into me. What the fuck, i thought, but found that i was still gagged and unable to do more than moan. Once he had stopped - and i had no way of knowing whether this Pig had cum in me - he was replaced by the pig - who again had a large PA - but who was also holding a small brush. Before he stuck his think, throbbing dick into me, he proceeded to run the brush in and out of my hole and when he brought it up to me i could see that it was pink, with my blood.

"Now the fun begins!" and with that he proceeded to fuck me hard and brutally whilst i bucked against him - unable to do anything but moan and take the thick cock. The gag was removed, but not before i was reminded not to speak, and the Boss stuck his metalled dick into my mouth and ordered me to clean it. "Good, at least its obedient! I like the metal you have put in it and want to see these rings stretched up to useful sizes. In the meantime we can start the process of making this pig ours".

With that the pig put a torniquet round my right arm and told me to make a fist - and after swabbing my arm, fun a vein and stuck a needle into me. I could see a clear liquid that, upon pulling back the plunger, was tinged with pink. He pushed the plunger right in and withdrew the needle - holding the spot. Without any notice he undid the torniquet and i could feel a rush of heat, fire and sex pulse through me, followed by a wracking cough.

"Good, he is ready". For what, i didn't know or care - all i wanted was him to put his thick, pierced dick back in me and i called out "Fuck me, fuck this pig". Both laughed and i watched as they proceeded to share a rig and kiss each other deeply and intensely.

The door then opened and in came two other guys - both in leather, one muscled and on a lead and the other tall, very thin and covered with ink - leading his mate.

"We are complete. Tonight we bring this pig into our family and he will share our joys and pain - and will become one with us. He did not know that this is what he has long desired, but he has accepted everything thus far and is going to provide us with a new disciple".

With that, the new, muscled slave was lead over to the table and he and his Master shared a point and then their rig was brought over to me and inserted into my hard dick. Again, i could feel a burning sensation and a desire to be fucked and i called out that i was a pig, cunt and slut and needing to be raped.

There was no need for this invitation, since the tall thin Master was already at my arse hole and pushing another heavily metalled raw dick into me whilst the slave had his arse positioned over my face. "Clean it", and without any thought, i lapped at this offered hole whilst i was being fucked - long and hard, and my tits were clamped and pulled. When the Master had done with me, his slave was sent round to clean my hole. He did so than came to my head - my mouth was forced open and from a distance he started to let a pink foam drip into my mouth.

Was i thirsty? Having taken an arse full of cum down my raped throat and being face fucked for an age by the heavy metalled dicks of these guys, i was desperate for a drink. i asked and was released and put back into the stocks. The Master came up to me and pulled my mouth open and fixed a Jennings mouth spreader into my mouth, clamping it wide open. He then put his heavy, engorged dick onto my open mouth and before i could think what was happening, i felt a warm liquid entering my mouth. "Swallow pig, if you don't want to drown", and he continued to piss and piss. I gulped this down and after a while started to feel hot and horny again - fuck, it was chem piss, and i was again flying.

When he finished, the other Master, tall and thin, replaced his dick with his ringed tool and again started to piss. This treatment continued until all four had relieved themselves into my clamped mouth, and i could feel my stomach distending.

my hole was receiving more attention and i could feel it being stretched and stretched - much wider than ever before and there was nothing that i could do to stop this violation - even had i wanted to. Whatever was going in would not stop until it had its way - and when a mirror was brought in front of me i could see that the muscle slave had his wrist right in my hole - up to his wrist. "Not a bad start, but we need to get this pig wide open - bring the horse speculum", and my eyes popped when i saw the size of the thing that was being proposed for my hole.

" Give him another point", and with that i was prepped and was soon flying again. I watched as the Pig Boss worked this cold metal into my willing hole and then saw him push his hand in between the blades and start to dig deep. The speculum was withdrawn and one by one they entered my hole, scraping the membrane and making me buck with pain. The pig came over with a clenched fist and pushed hard into me - there was a burning as he withdrew and within no time i was going deeper into pig world. "Give him some K. i want him totally helpless and ready for the next part of our process".

i was released but was unable to struggle as i was taken back to the sling and thrown in, fastened wrists and ankles and head supported. my head was spinning and i felt that i was floating in a cloud, aware but helpless.

i had noticed that both the slave and the pig had large balls and that their dicks were thick and stout, but had thought no more of this, until i felt a needles enter my ball sack and a bag of saline fastened above me. They were inflating my balls! Fuck, i wanted this, but also had to wear my suit on Monday. Fuck, fuck!

After two litres of saline, i was sealed with super glue and told to rest for a while and consider my future. The four guys left and switched off the lights, leaving me in total darkness, other than the lights that i occasionally saw flashing in my brain.

How long i lay there, i have no clue, but eventually the lights came on and the four sadists entered the room and came over to me. Without ceremony the Master stuck his dick up my gaping hole and started to fuck me - again ripping me with the spikes. The other Master had his thick dick down my throat and when i looked up i could see the bones on his chest and a poz symbol tattooed on his chest. The pig and slave worked my nipples, making them bleed as they put spiked clamps on - then pulling hard. When the Master had cum deep in me, the thin Master and he swapped places and i had to clean a filthy metalled dick as i was again fucked until i could think of nothing else but His dick and being used. Again, a deep sigh as he shot a load deep into me, after which the pig and the slave did the same. "Let's plug him to make sure this stays in him" and with that the largest plug that i had ever seen was pushed without any further lube, into my willing hole.

After releasing me i was helped to a bench, where i collapsed and told to rest

An unseen TV monitor flickered into life and suddenly i could see me standing outside the house - naked and with my enormous erection. As the film unfolded i was able to view the evening's entertainment - me! i could see in clear view everything that had been done to me over the past hours - but never could i once see the faces of any of the four in focus. i watched, horrified since if this film got out i would be ruined , particularly if my family and work colleagues saw it.

What had i started?

"Are you hungry?", a voice demanded. I nodded. "Good, we move to the next stage of the process. you see how we have recorded everything that you have willingly agreed to; we have your emails and messages to us over the past months where you had agreed to do anything to be part of us. You stated no BB but we know from your messages that this was just an unnecessary limit that you wanted broken - which we have done. you are now free to have the sex that you have long desired and which we demand.

"Get him ready for feeding", and with that i was again lifted and tied spread eagled on the floor - fixed to large metal rings embedded in the floor. A box was fitted over my head, cutting out light and sound, but when it opened i could see the underside of a toilet seat. "No!"

The light went out as a very thin, filthy arse was lowered onto the seat. What choice did i have but chew as stinking turd after turd was dropped into my mouth and over my face? mu eyes were closed but i could feel stinging as they were covered and then a stream of acrid piss wash over my face. Arse after arse took its place on the seat and i was slowly turned into a human toilet for the four sadists. The lid of the box was closed and i was in darkness with the shit and piss.

i felt someone crouch over me and a wet lump land on my chest. More and more was dumped on me and then taken and rubbed into my body - each and every part, including my inflated balls, were covered with shit. The box was released, i was lifted and even through the shit around my eyes, i could see flashes going off. More pictures or film?

My eyes were cleaned and i was presented with myself in a mirror. "See what you have come to - proud of your suits, job and position. You are no longer fit for normal society but we know that you need to be back in the UK at the end of this week.

"You have given us pleasure and enabled us to start the initiation process that will, in time. make you one with us. However, you have been here since Friday and you should be in work tomorrow. You have a choice, pig, explain to him!.

"Boss is right - you have been here 3 days and we have gone far: like you i was corporate man but now live my life as He wants. This may be able to be yours if you pass all the tests. Tomorrow you should be at work but you are not fit to leave us for at least 24 hours - you need to clean up and come down. I suggest that you call your office tomorrow and tell them that you have a food poisoning, giving us time to continue with you and discuss the future. Nod if you agree."

i nodded.

What choice did i have since this was what i had always wanted but been afraid to break my self-imposed limits. In the past 48 hours these Men had taken a 50 year old executive and made him a pig, one who craved to be taken to the edge, to be owned and used and wanted to have no limits as far as these four were concerned.

"So, you agree to call your office and stay here another day, whilst we continue with your education and get you ready for your return to the UK at the end of the week!.

How could i go anywhere, my head was shaved and i had a mohawk, i had a great ring through my septum and my balls were the size of a large grapefruit? As if my mind was being read, the Master continued,

"I know what you are thinking, how can you fly home in this state? Remember that you are not the first pig that we have transformed, indeed my Number 1 pig here is a doctor of medicine and still has a practice, whilst the slave of my collegue is a animal surgeon, working on a farm. Both were once like you, a nothing but one with a desire to grow into its true self.

"Both have been changed as we have seen fit, either through piercing and tattooing or by heavy physical workouts to be the animals that you see today. In time we will decide what is best for you, taking into consideration all the mails and sites that you have visited over the years. We have tracked your deepest desires and will explore them with you over time.

"You need to relax and let your body heal. We will remove the septum ring but insert a sleeper so that you can fly, and i suggest that your head is fully shaved, and kept that way; you can tell everyone that you were tired of having to wash and dry your hair. You look much better as a skin and i think that you may well become one in every way, given time".

i was carefully taken to a shower and felt warm water flow over me - both slave and pig were with me and gently washed my aching body until i was clean and relaxed. My head was then fully shaved and the septum ring replaced with a sleeper. i was then taken to a cage and given a blanket to cover my nakedness, and told to sleep.

I don't know how long i slept, but was shaken awake and told to make the call to my office. Without any hesitation i lied that i had eaten shellfish the night before and had been up all night with the runs and sickness. i then handed the phone back to the pig and smiled.

"Good, we have a surprise for you today, so get your clothes on. By the end of the day you will be back at your hotel, but we have a little journey to make."

The second Master, his slave and the pig piled into a pick-up and sat me in the back - wrists and ankles chained, but comfortable, in a perverse way. We drove for several hours and the sun beat down on my bald head - making it sweat and burn. I was covered in dust from some of the roads and was glad when we stopped at a gate.

The slave jumped out, opened the gate and then came back with me. "We are home. Master wanted to show you where we live and what life as an owned object can be like. Don't be afraid since you will see nothing that you don't desire and you will be safely returned to your room tonight."

We drove for some time along a dusty track and in the distance i could see a wooden house with a veranda. How beautiful, I thought. "This is Master's home - i sleep in the barn with the animals that i care for. I will show you when i am permitted".

We stopped and my cuffs were unlocked and i was pulled from the truck and told to strip. Without hesitation i did so and waited while a heavy metal collar was locked around my neck. This had arm cuffs attached and my wrists were pulled up and locked in place. "Just to stop you playing or thinking that you can get far", said the Master, as he fastened a similar device to my ankles. I could hobble but that was about all and was led across a yard and into a barn.

Inside i could not believe my eyes - the whole space was furnished as a prison, with cells, central yard, and showers etc., with a full playroom and gym set in the middle. "This is my home and where Master entertains. Today you will experience a very small part of my life and what could be in stall for you".

leading me to a leather bench in the middle of the room, the slave fastened me, face up, and proceeded to gag me. The Master approached, wheeling a trolley on which i could see a range of machines and equipment. The slave swabbed over my pubic area and without further ado, the Master started to tattoo me above my dick. i could not see what was there, but my dick rose to greet the ink and the Master smiled to himself. When this was complete, he cleaned me and put a pad over the ink and i was released and turned round. After fastening me, the Master again started inking me in the small of my back, and when finished, again cleaned me up.

after i was release, though still in cuffs etc., i was lead to a cell and shown inside. "This is where i live", said the slave. pig, who had been unusually absent, came over and unlocked my collar and cuffs. "we don't think that you will run now, you are marked and have accepted everything that our Superiors have done to you. We have just one last event before you are taken back to your hotel".

The bench in the centre of the barn had been replaced with a table and in the centre was a document. "You will read this and if you are the animal that we believe you to be, you will sign this. We will be back in one hour".

I was taken to the table, left alone, hearing the barn door lock behind them. I read the document, 25 pages of close typing stating that if i accepted my new life, i would leave everything and everyone that i knew and become owned, a possession. The document made it clear that i was to return to the UK at the end of the week to think this over and to get my life in order. Whist i worked in London, i was an Australian citizen and the document instructed me to return home, work for one month and then present myself at a hotel,. on a set date, in London. If i turned up, it would be clear that i was serious and arrangements would be made for me to leave my employment, give up my home and return to Sydney, but not as a free man.

My dick was dripping but i did not touch it for fear of what the reprisal may be. The door opened and both Masters, the pig and the slave entered and stood by me. "Well, are you going to sign this contract, binding you for an initial month upon your return to the UK?". I nodded in agreement and signed.

"Good, you have done as expected and will not regret this first step to becoming one with us and owned in every possible way. We need to get you back to your hotel, and you need to get some cream on that head since you have burnt it on the drive here."

With that, i was put back in the truck and the pig drove me back to Sydney and to my hotel. He handed me an envelope and told me to read it after he had gone.

Back in my room, braving the stares as i entered the lobby, i tore open the envelope:

"Pig, you have not disappointed us, indeed you have excelled. you have taken everything that we have done to you and as you are aware, you have been fucked raw by my colleague and his slave. Whether you go down with HIV, we cannot tell, but if you do, that will be your reward for the weekend, and we will see how you are when we next meet.

"Should you go the fuck 'flu, you will call this number and will be treated by a friend of ours in London - who will also report back to us. Do not go to your local clinic since if you become poz, we want to control every aspect of your illness - we are all long-term survivors and will want you to be.,

"Should you remain clear, which i doubt, we will discuss options when we next meet.

"you will go to work tomorrow and brave out comments about your shaved head. The tattoos will need cleaning and you will find a parcel in your bathroom with cream to use several times a day. There are also instructions for cleaning them and your new piercings. Don't be surprised at the tattoos, they state what you are and what you will become.

"On Friday you will fly home - your balls will have shrunk back in size by then, and in your bathroom you will also find a CB6000. if you don't know what this is, look it up on the internet and see how you must fit it. There will be a plastic lock that you will insert and also an open metal one. Do not insert this until you are back in your home.

"Work will continue as per your contract, but you will keep your body and head shaved and will drink your piss every time you need to piss, and you will eat a mouthful of your shit each day. You will keep a log of this, take pictures, and be ready to bring it when we next meet. In time you will come to require piss and shit, and only then will you be the pig that we know you are inside.

" Please note that we have access to your on-line accounts and to your private emails, which we will control and read. We also know your work email and phone number, thank you for leaving a card in your wallet, and will have no hesitation in sending a copy of your video to you distribution list, including work, should you not report as agreed, in one month. We believe that this will not be necessary having witnessed your performance over the past weekend".

i re-read this and shuddered. this was what i had always wanted but had always been too afraid to explore the deeper reaches of my soul and the S&M world to this extent. Was there a way out? i did not think so, and again felt my dick hard and dripping pre-cum. i was excited and went to the bathroom to look at the package that had been placed there. It was labelled - "for our new pig - enjoy life at it is meant to be!".

The week went slowly, no one really commented to me about my shaved head, though several times i caught people looking over, and on the Friday evening i flew back to the UK, as planned.

(If you would like more, please let me know).

Guest sickhog

My flight home was uneventful, and for 24 hours i did nothing but go over in my mind the previous weekend, what had happened to me and what the consequences would be, whatever my choice would be. Were i not wearing the CB6000 i would have had a raging hard on the whole time, but as it was my dick dripped and i had a constant patch on my jeans- lucky they were dark.

Arrival in UK was straightforward and i sailed through customs and got a cab home to my flat. I opened the door, threw my case into the hall and entered my home. But it was not like i had left it: there was an envelope dressed to me, on the hall table. Someone had been in my flat! i was not surprised, but still shocked at the network the Masters had, and sat down to read the letter.

" Strip. Do not sit. Kneel! From now on you will not use your furniture - it is for Superior beings and not pigs like you. you will sit on the floor and sleep on a blanket at the foot of your bed. We will be monitoring you so will know if you disobey.

"When you go to your wardrobe, you will find that we have selected the clothes that you will wear until our next meeting. We have left you some business suits and shirts, two pair of jeans and two t shirts. There are a few other items - and all has been chosen by us to ensure that you are constantly reminded of your place.

" As instructed, cut off the plastic lock on the CB6000 and insert the metal lock. Do it now. Then go to the bathroom and remove the dressings from your new ink - look at what is there and clean the ink as instructed. Once done, go to your bedroom, unpack and put all the clothes that you have brought back in a black bin-bag. This you will donate to a charity shop, where all your other clothes and items have been sent."

i did as instructed and for the first time saw my ink. "PIG" was inked in large black letters above my dick and in the small of my back was a black pig, with a red M in the centre. I was pleased at these since that was what i had always been and the ink just confirmed it to anyone it played with.

The letter went on. " After you have cleaned your tattoo, shave your head and your whole body again - you will have started to grow stubble on the flight home. You will do this each day so that you remain smooth, as we like. In time, there may be no need for you to shave again, if we have our way with you. Remember that you are to waste no piss - you drink everything that you pass and you will eat a spoonful of your shit each day, for the first week. In week two you will increase this to two spoonfuls and then double the amount each week. You will keep a diary and photos for us.

"You will only wash your face and hands from now on - DO NOT shower, clean your arse or dick. When we next meet we want to be able to smell you and your fear!

"Your food will be chosen for you - you do not eat outside of this flat and you only drink water when at work. Each day you will find a parcel waiting in your kitchen. There should be no waste.

"You understand that you may well become ill and have a number to call. Keep this close. In the meantime, you will continue to work as normal, and are to go out each evening to a sauna or club that we will identify for you via email, where you will offer yourself to anyone who shows any interest in you. We want you to become a pig for everyone and we will monitor your progress into the depths.

"Any refusal to obey will result in out contract being broken and your address lists, family and work sent anonymous copies of the video we made with you. Should you be unwell, you are to call the number given and you will receive new instructions. We will be in touch again!".

What could i do - if i obeyed, i was giving in to my innermost desires but i was scared. Scared where this would lead and scared at what would be next.

i worked every day and whilst i got used to the comments about my skinhead look, knew that colleague were talking about me behind my back - talking about the smell that was slowly developing. I went out as ordered, night after night and knew that my work was suffering. i had been to every cruising place in London, every place where a pig could get sex, night after night and was starting to meet regulars who fucked me, pissed on me, made me clean their holes and who punched and slapped me without hesitation. i was humiliated at this constant sex, and totally exhausted, but was afraid to disobey. my body was bruised and my arse hole was puffy and tender.

One morning i woke up and could not get out of bed. i ached in every part of my body and knew that i was running a temperature and pulled the covers over me and went back to sleep. When i awake, i remembered to call the number that i had been given. A heavily accented voice answered, asking my name and number. i gave these.

"Good, I have been expecting your call and will be making preparations for your diagnosis. Leave your front door unlocked and get back to bed. I will be with you within the hour".

i obeyed since i was in no state to disagree, and drifted back to sleep - uncaring about anything other than that i felt ill. When i work there was a large heavily bearded bear standing by my bed, dressed in skintight jeans, a checked shirt open to the waist that showed an excessive amount of chest hair.

"You are awake; drink this, it will make you feel better". I did so and started to relax a little. "I am your doctor and will be looking after you until you start to feel better. you have put your body through some extreme ordeals these past weeks and you are now feeling the consequences.

" I will help you, but you will have to do everything that i say with no hesitation. The Masters have given me their orders and I will carry these out. First, though, I will need some blood to see if you are positive."

my arm was pricked and blood withdrawn.

"Lay back and relaxed, there is nothing to worry about", and with that i was given an injection that sent me to sleep. When i next awoke, the Doctor gave me some soup and a tablet to swallow, and i started to drift back and forth between consciousness and dreaming. i could feel something around my cock and balls being released and found out when i was awake that my CB6000 had been removed. In its place the Doctor slid a catheter down my urethra and inflated the balloon. He then turned me over and inserted a large bardex into my arse, again inflating the balloon.

"I now have control of your main functions so you can just lay there and get better".

Over the next days, i was woken, fed, sent back to slept and generally looked after, until one day i woke up feeling a little better. One day, there was a stranger at my bedside, who told me to lay on my front whilst he set to work. In the mirror i could see him getting out various tattooing guns and inks and when ready he cleaned my back just between my shoulders, and started work on a new piece. When finished, he told me to put my head to one side, and he again started to ink behind my right ear. Without a word, he left, leaving me alone with the Doctor.

"I have the results of your tests - and i am pleased to tell you that you are now HIV positive. This is what we expected and i want you to now continue your evening entertainment. You will take time off work, and I will give you a doctor's note to send in, explaining that you have recently sero-converted. you have just been marked as Poz and i want to congratulate you on your new ink". With that, he moved me to the mirror and by twisting round i could see a fist sized poz symbol between my shoulders blades. Another mirror showed a similar sign behind my ear. Tears ran down my face at this permanent reminder of what i had become and that it was so visible to everyone - even at the gym - should i ever go back there.

i could not believe this, but had little choice but to comply with his orders . Work was notified and I knew that there would be little sympathy there since i worked for a very right wing organisation. i started my evening trawl of designated bars, backrooms and saunas. Was i having fun? Yes, since each day the Doctor gave me a little injection that made me desperate to be fucked. i wanted more and more sex, no matter how risky, and i was prepared to try anything offered. He had replaced the CB6000 with a metal device, so i was still unable to cum or enjoy an erection.

The month went by and one day an email came through telling me to be ready to receive visitors. Since i had done no cleaning over the past month, had not taken out trash and had remained unwashed, the whole flat had taken on an uncared for appearance and was starting to smell. Did i care? Yes, i did, since i had always been so proud of my home and appearance, but over the past weeks, since that weekend in Sydney, i had started to care less and less. i was now eating a handful of my shit each day and drinking all my piss. Food was just pizzas, bread, cake and burgers and had i weighed myself i would have seen that my weight had increased by a considerable amount. i could feel this by my bulging stomach, lack of tightness on my chest and my spreading arse. When i looked in the mirror i saw an animal that resembled nothing of the person that i had been just a month or so ago.

On the evening that i was expecting visitors, the Doctor called and told me that i needed to be relaxed; i knew what this meant and held out my arm, whist he slowly gave me a point. my head was spinning and i wanted to be fucked. "Kneel, and wait further instructions" and with that he pushed a gag into my mouth, pulled a leather hood over my head, cuffed my wrists and then left.

i sensed that there was someone else in the room, but was uncertain who this may be - so much had happened over the past weeks and i seemed to have lost all control of my life. Hands started to feel my body, pulling on my tits, tightening round my neck and exploring my arse and my locked dick.

The hood was removed and when i got used to the light, i was shocked to see both Masters, the pig and the slave in the room. Both Masters were in full leather, tall boots and heavy jackets, whilst the pig and the slave were naked save for collars and boots. The pig had a pig tail sticking out at rear.

"We are pleased. You have done well and have not disappointed us with your willingness to obey nor desire for sex of any sort. you are becoming the animal that we desire. We are here for tonight only, and you now have a choice of what your future will be.

"Be aware, that this will be the last choice that you ever make and if you are the pig that we truly believe you to be, you will start a new life as our property.

"My pig requires a brother and you have ably demonstrated that you are of his breed. Your choices are these: Your first choice will be that you thank us for the experience and gifts given and we will leave you to return to your previous life- as far as you can. We will give you all copies of the film and remove ourselves from your contact lists. You will be permitted to have all your old clothes back and will be allowed to re grow you hair, clean yourself and we will remove the chastity device and leave you. You will never hear from us again. Your send choice is to accept what you are and to resign your job, sell your flat and belongings and buy a one way ticket to Sydney, where you will be met at the airport to start your life as an owned pig".

Guest sickhog

What could my answer be, since this was what i had craved for ever since my marriage had broken up after two very unsatisfactory years, when i was in my early 30s. i had tried women, but was only turned on when i had found a dominant Mistress who had used me as her slave and who had exploited my inner submissive. However, i had rarely been fully satisfied and it had only been when She had introduced another male into the scene that i first experienced male on male sex and the joys of being fucked and fucking a tight arse. i had never had a relationship as such and was seen as a loner by work collegues and neighbours.

Over the years my desires had expanded and with the introduction of the internet, where i had been able to initially explore and then experience the more extreme side of gay sex, including edge play, needle work, control and public humiliation, i had been able to indulge in every fantasy and need. Why would i need a relationship?

My time with the Masters, pig and slave in Sydney had been the culmination of my desires and i had thought that i would enjoy a weekend of hard sex before returning to the UK. How wrong i was, as my story has shown. i was now in the position of having a choice, to return as much as i could to my "normal" life, working 70+ hours a week for a pay cheque and continuing my nefarious searches and occasional one to one encounters, or for once let my heart and dick rule my head.

Having worked in the UK since my marriage in Brisbane had broken up, i had accumulated a property, belongings and a small circle of close friends. This would mean returning to my native country, where i had family, but no parents, and accepting that i would have no say in what was going to be my life. But how could I say no? My innermost pig was calling for me to accept my situation and what was on offer, and before i knew it, i heard myself saying, "Thank You, Masters. You have truly shown me something of what my life could be and i would be honoured to accept Your offer of ownership and life with You".

"Good. I did not think that you would refuse, but we were prepared to leave as promised had you not wanted to explore your hidden depths with us, and we brought your videos, pictures and contract with us, ready to burn.

"As it is, these will remain in our safe, and over time we will add to the film as a document and testimony to your decline and re-birth. There may be a future market for this. There is much for you to do and whilst three of us have to fly on to the US tomorrow, looking at new equipment and to interview another potential piece of property, pig will remain with you to help in the disposal of your property, selling your flat and starting to instruct you in Our ways.

"Tomorrow, you will dress in clothes that the pig will lay out for you, and you will put the ring back into your septum. he and you will then go to your office where you will resign. I believe that given how you are now looking, smelling and behaving, they will let you go without any notice. if they insist on a notice period, pig knows how to behave to get you thrown out of the building forever.

Cuffs and ankle restraints were removed but a thick steel collar was placed around my neck, and locked in place. "You will keep this on until you fly.

"We are very pleased at your decision and are now leaving you in pig's hands. We will see you in Sydney when everything has been arranged. you will obey pig in everything and will do exactly as he wants - remember that he will be training you for your new life with Us".

And with that the Masters and slave left my flat.

"we have much to do over the coming weeks. Tomorrow, as you have heard, we are going to your office. you need to smell even more and look the pig, so we have much to do. Lay on the dining table."

And i did - climbing up and setting with my head over the edge. pig rearranged me a little and then opened a little case that he brought in from the hallway. "Right, let's get that septum ring in; it's going to hurt a bit and your eyes may water, but enjoy the pain."

The sleeper was removed and pig pushed and pulled a large steel needle through the hole, stretching it and making me cry with pain. "If you can't be quiet, i will gag you".

he continued and eventually worked a thick ring through the hole, closing the gap with a heavy ball. he then pierced the skin at the bridge of my nose and inserted a bar with balls into that. my ear lobes were then pierced, but not with needles but a dermal punch, so that chunks of my flesh were removed and stretchers inserted. Finally, he told me to stick out my tongue, which was clamped so that i could not withdraw it, and a bar was inserted in the tongue itself.

"Have a look at yourself, pig bro", and i got up from the table and went to the bathroom mirror. i cried - i no longer looked the clean cut executive but something from the gutters. i knew that i smelt and the combination of metal, dirty skin and the tattoo by my right ear proclaimed what i was - a pig! The rest of the evening was spent going through my cupboards and drawers, with the pig sorting items into various piles. Bags were filled with my few remaining clothes and shoes and were put out for a charity collection. my papers were examined and i gave the pig access to my on-line banking and accounts.

"get some rest, we have a full day tomorrow", and with that the pig crawled into my bed whilst i slept on the floor.

i awoke to him pissing over me as i lay there, waking to the warmth and smell of his acrid morning piss. he then bent over and presented his filthy arse to me and without hesitation i licked and lapped at the hairy hole, cleaning it and swallowing the filth.

"you are learning. Clean your piercings, but let my piss dry on you, and then come back here to get dressed".

When i returned to the bedroom i was greeted by the pig in rubber trousers, so tight they were almost sprayed on and with no hiding his engorged dick pa and pumped balls, a black string vest and a leather waistcoat. On the bed he had set out my new uniform: torn jeans that did little to hide my pierced dick head, ripped around the back pockets, showing my ink, and a camo vest. To accompany this were a pair of old black army boots that had seen much better days and that had no laces. i dressed and looked at myself in the mirror. Was this how i was to present myself in my office?

"Let's go" and with that he grabbed me, pushing me out of the door and locking it behind him. My dick was hard and was poking out of my ripped jeans. "That's fine with me, though you may feel differently when in public!".

We walked down the staircase and he spoke to each of my neighbours that passed, whilst i just hung my head, wanting to disappear into the paintwork, but also not wanting to look anyone in the eye in case the pig was displeased.

i had not been back to my office since i was ill and had been tattooed and i was feeling scared; not at their reaction to how i looked, but at what the pig may do to get us thrown out. i did not have long to wait since pig and i marched into the office and straight to my Boss's desk.

"What the fuck is this? Who let you tramps in?" i spoke, and it dawned on my Boss who i was, and i was shocked at the look of horror on his face.

"i have come to give my notice in, Sir. i have decided to stop work and be the real me, and i would be grateful if you would accept my resignation". With that i presented him with a letter that pig had dictated last night and that i had signed, without reading it.

"Get out of here now", my Boss shouted once he had read the letter. "I have never read such filth or degeneracy and you are lucky that I do not call the police! You are dismissed with no pay and are to hand over all your keys and passes to reception as you leave.

" You will receive no reference and I will ensure that everyone in our business knows what you are and to shun you". We left. Whatever the pig had written had certainly been strong and i shuddered to think what he had said. pig and i then went to an estate agent and told them that i wanted to sell my flat - in a very tidy block in a good part of town - as quickly as they could. pig told the agent that i would accept any reasonable offer for a quick sale with no chain or delays, since i would be having no need for money.

To say the agent was surprised was putting it mildly, but his job was to sell property and i was giving him a very up-together place to sale with no complications. i signed the contract and gave the agent my keys, telling him that the could view it tomorrow.

After that the pig and i went to a charity shop that handled in furniture and asked them to come by in two days to collect my furniture. i was surprised at the speed thing were going but kept getting hard knowing where this would lead and why i was complying so willingly. my dick was dripping and i had a constant wet patch on my jeans.

The rest of the day pig continued to go through every part of the flat; my books, paperwork, CDs and also spent a long time on my laptop. When he had finished every cupboard and draw was empty and he had filled many boxes and black plastic bags with my life.

"we will take this to the bin area for disposal. i have retained your important, personal documents, but everything else that was your former life is now gone. i have also gone through your PC and email accounts, notifying everyone that you will be returning to Australia and that there is no forwarding address at this time. i have transferred your savings into one account and have full access to this. When this place sells the money will be placed in this account.

"Don't worry, we are not going to rob you, but be aware that you will never require money or belongings once we are back home. Your money will be invested for you so that should something happen to The Master, you will be well provided and cared for. the same happened to me and whilst i know that my money has been invested wisely, since both Masters have succesful businesses, i do not care or need for anything".

i sighed, but not with anquish, but with relief and pleasure. This is what i had always wanted, to be cared for and satisfied.

" Feeding time! Go get me a pizza and some beers, whilst i prepare your dinner." pig gave me a £20 note and, after pulling on my rags and boots, i obeyed.

When i returned and opened the front door, i was greeted by a stench, much worse that anything i had smelt for some time. in the centre of the hallway was a plate, piled high with fresh shit. "Give me my dinner and eat yours".

Whilst i had been eating my own shit as ordered and had proved this by my diary and photos for the Masters, eating someone else's when stone cold sober and with no foreplay etc., was asking a bit to much."i really can't". "Come here, take my piss," and with that i opened my mouth and the pig pissed straight into my mouth: i was eagerly swallowing and enjoying this treat, but suddenly realised that the piss was chem piss. i felt warm and fuzzy and when he had finished, went to devour my dinner. pig then fucked my shitty arse.

The rest of the evening was spent cleaning up ready for the agent and by midnight i had crawled back to my blanket.

The next days passed in a whirl of activity as the agent brought prospective buyers round and we disposed on furniture, kitchen good, books and my goods and chattels. By the end of the week, the flat was empty and the pig told me that we were to hand the keys to the agent to since an offer had been made that he had accepted.This was much less than i had paid for it, even taking into account the economic climate, but i was already feeling relief that yet another part of my old life was soon to be removed. The pig instructed the agent that he would take all calls relating to the sale, on his mobile phone. i would only be required to sign when the time came.

pig had also arranged for me to re-write my will, leaving everything to The Master, and if he were dead to a charity of his choice. my solicitor was surprised but did as i instructed and within 2 weeks this part of my life was sorted; i only had to wait for the sale.

"We still have much to do, since you are going to have to learn how to accept whatever is given to you, with no noise or crying. Master has arranged for us to stay with a friend of His until your affairs are finalised and we return to Sydney.

"you are to obey Him as you would The Master", and with that we took a train from London. I had no ideas where we were going, pig forbade me to look up at display boards, and had plugged my ears to stop me hearing announcements. We arrived at a remote station after a journey of several hours and were met by a tall man dressed head to foot in denim, standing by a van. "Get in the back and make yourself comfortable".

we did so and once the door was shut we were driven over rough roads and countryside until the van drew to a halt and the door opened. "Get out, and, you "indicating me, "follow me! pig, get out and wait here".

we were to be separated, and i followed to a barn where there was the smell of animals and hay. "make yourself comfortable, we have your friend to handle first", and with that the barn door was shut and i heard locks and bars being fixed.

• 3 weeks later...