Do any tops use condoms anymore?

Internal Blast

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2013 at 9:25 PM, Leather69 said:

I was at sbn a few weeks back and only saw one guy out of a hundred or so that were there use a condom. Most fucking was raw. My cock went into a number of holes raw during the afternoon. The following weekend at folsom in berlin was full-on raw.

Rarely, if ever seen a condom in Berlin!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

As a bottom, I prefer bare but I'm not going to turn down a fuck from a guy who wants to "play safe". It's my job to make a top comfortable and satisfy his needs, so I usually carry condoms with me ... just in case someone wants one.  Sometimes I'll drop a few on a counter and they'll be gone when I go back later.

A couple weeks ago I was leaning against the wall at a theater. A guy came up behind me and pulled my pants down. I glanced back and saw he was putting a condom on. I'm pretty sure he kept it on through the entire fuck, so yeah, some still use them. 

I believe that the number of Tops as a percentage wanting to use condoms has over the last few decades fallen, more sharply as of recent times, I'd say. There could potentially well be on a partial basis a shift of mindsets in general, since the advent of PrEP becoming much more common practice, and great advances in medication also. 

A short snapshot from the comments on this tiny thread in the grand scheme of things;

- Bi guy with a steady girlfriend pulling the condom off mid-fuck.
- Men who state ''safe only'' in their profile(s) going on to fuck RAW with no questions/discussion. 
- Tops insisting on using a condom only to go on and fuck RAW. 
- Tops going onto fuck RAW when the bottom rebuffs their request for condom use. 
- Tops wrapping up only to pull off mid fuck and shoot their load inside THEIR bottoms cunt. 
- Tops wanting to use a condom, but the bottom doesn't have any, so the fuck ends up RAW anyway.

This snapshot of comments supports what we all already know deep down, that we Men are hard-wired to BREED, to cum INSIDE that wet warm cunt, whether it be male or female. It will ALWAYS end up in the hands of 'nature'.

Of course, some Tops do seem to still insist on using condoms, (with many eventually relenting) but, that 'gene pool' seems to be becoming smaller and smaller, it seems.

Think about it, if there was no such thing as sexually transmitted infections, do you think Men (with the pregnancy issue aside) would even think twice about using a condom? NO they would NOT. We're here to BREED!! 🐷💦💦

• Like 2

On 10/16/2013 at 9:11 AM, slowfuck said:

Plenty.

Most people I have seen fucking in both at Stark Bollock Naked at the Hoist and Buff - which are afternoon and early evening nude sex (and social, but mostly sex) clubs - use condoms automatically. There's a climate of active encouragement to use condoms as much from the clientele as the promoters, and little excuse because they are freely available. I do expect it's a different group of guys go to these than go to the late night clubs though, and another group who mainly hunt online, though there is doubtless crossover.

It does seem there's also a correlation between how dark it is and the amount of bare fucking. Most are still concerned not to be seen fucking bare, even if they want to.

I also expect there are those who fuck with condoms in public and bare behind closed doors. I include myself in that.

Online hook-ups are likely to be the same - look (friends) "I fuck safe" , but hooking up it's "hey sexy buddy we're both safe and "neg" so let's forget the condoms."

Agree about the online hookups. But yeah if your unlucky they use condoms. 

And my personal response to the original title question to this thread;

No way! If I fuck a bottom, he WILL be getting my seed shot deep into his guts ~ The way nature intended me to do so! And there is no pulling out, not even half way. I stay fully impaled until my entire load has been dumped! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I can only think of one practical use for wrapping my cock up, and that' somyou dont get shit all over your dick. I mean when you're cruising a train station, wooded park area, or whatever... you're not going to find shit free holes to plow.

When I was in my 20's I used to be serious about condoms.  Despite the loads imgave and recieved  when I was in my teens. Honestly though putting them on my cock keeps me limp as fuck. And i hate trh way they deel in my hole.

I remember the last time I even carried one in my pocket. I Was cursing in a park, stroking with a guy i had played with before, when several undercover cops busted us. The cop that grabbed me took the condom in my wallet out and threw it in the dirt. Stepped on it. Later that day infound out my "buddy" had AIDS.  Remembering that makes my Dick so Hard.