Bottoms cumming from just a fuck

powerbottom64

• 5 years later...

That is the only way I am allowed to cum.  My husband knows how to fuck me so that happens.  It's super intense.  Way more than masturbation.  So intense I feel like I will pass out.  My hole clamps down on his big cock too while I am cumming, and he loves that.

Guest SEPaBBGuy
39 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

That is the only way I am allowed to cum.  My husband knows how to fuck me so that happens.  It's super intense.  Way more than masturbation.  So intense I feel like I will pass out.  My hole clamps down on his big cock too while I am cumming, and he loves that.

A sweet way to cum, a cock in your ass and he is cumming.

Guest GoneFishing

Yes of course.  Hit my G and O rings just at the right pitch and I shoot and piss to follow.  When this happens I also have a great internal organism.  Leaves me seeing colors and shivering.   The best !

• 1 month later...

I have had the pleasure of having my bottom cum from just my fucking him three times. (I never let my bottom stroke himself)

The first one was legs up I was slow fucking his cunt for a while - I call it a hypnotic fuck - his soft boy dick jiggling on his belly, when he starts to moan like a whore, his whole body convulses, his hole clamps down on me and a long continuous flow of boy seed drools out of him. This caused me to shoot my own load in his sweet pink pussy. This was one of the most personally satisfying fucks of my life. I tried to start up something with him but it didn’t work out. Pity - he was a beautiful ginger who brought out my Daddy side like no one else. I still think of him to this day. 

The second time was a hot, bearded, muscle boy with a smooth bubble butt and little perma-hard dick. I was fucking his cunt doggy for only a few minutes when he shot his load all over the bed. He tried to pull off me but that was NOT happening. I pinned him down, pushed the side of his head into the pillow and continued my fuck until I shot my load deep up his cunt. Afterwards he said he usually does cum early and his body wants to stop getting fucked - and that most every time the top will stop on request to his disappointment; because he loves being “forced” to continue. Seems I read him right. 

Third time was a trick I fucked at a bar in St. Louis. He took me up his cunt standing up over a urinal. As I unloaded into him he said he was shooting. I never saw his cock but I reached around, and low and behold, it was still dripping cum. Good for him. I washed off, wiped up, and left. 

• Upvote 1

I have at least one anal orgasm every single time I get fucked unless it’s a 10-second-and-done job. Sometimes more. Sometimes many more. My trainer saw to that, and now there is a certain Top who seeks me out at the baths because he relishes concentrating on my assring just to force O after O out of me until I’m begging him to stop. He’ll only quit when the intensity builds to a full-body-clenching whiteout shuddering climax - and I still won’t have shot a drop. He makes me keep my eyes open for most of them. He’s a terror.

If a fuck is long and/or rough, I’d say about 60% of the time I’ll end up with a prostate orgasm as well, and lose a load of my own cum into the sheets. I love it when that happens and the Top is nowhere near finished, because I can tell he’s going to break me completely...

As to an ordinary ejaculatory hands-free orgasm (HFO among the stimmers) that almost never happens with me. It’s not impossible, it’s happened before, and I was within just a stroke or three of it a few weeks ago, but I think it requires exactly the right cock to be concentrated on the right area for an extended time - a precise combination of factors very seldom met.

But when it happens, that Top will know it. An orgasm like that for me is violent... and loud.

• Like 1