Rimming

Footnotes

I am a nasty pig and prefer a dirty shit hole or at least not well wiped, then I love it when a top sits on my rim chair and relaxes, letting what happens naturally happen if it needs too...opening up his hole so I can get my tongue in as deep as I can..if shit happens, so be it...after all it IS a shit hole

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest slobbvers
I love to eat out the guy I'm getting ready to fuck but won't eat dirty holes - I'm talking abt. the dirt I can see and smell. Don't felch cum out for the same reason. As they say in Quebec' date=' "c'est degueulasse"; at least IMO.[/quote']

I agree. But, if a sub bottom wants to clean me out, go for it. Just don't expect me to kiss after.

If I can't smell shit, it ain't there (having brought up and picked up after four rottweilers, your nose gets sensitive). Small flakes of shit don't bother me, though I'd rather they weren't there. Otherwise I like to get in as deep as I can (or for him to - 69 rimming is near perfect sex). I guess I'm looking for the proverbial man with the twelve inch tongue and the ability to breathe through his ears... ;)

I personally prefer a smooth clean hole. If it's smooth and clean, I could eat it for hours. I never get tired of it. Especially if the guy on the other end is completely into it and is verbal about it. That's a huge turn on. Eating ass is a guaranteed hardon for me.

I come equipped with a moderately substantial (not gigantic) 'stache & bottoms seem to like taking what I call a "mustache ride" on it.

And I like 'em to like it! I can suck/rim/tongue-fuck/slobber on a man's hole till he cums. And if he still wants cock, well, I got that, too. Hop on, buddy!

Edited by pipesmokin'manfucker
  • Like 1

• 9 years later...