How I Became A Cumdump

Craigslist first I thought. I’ve already had all the guys that Anthony gave my number too so why not look for some new ones. I went back to my dorm and pulled out my computer. I now had ten responces to my email. I got rid of the ones who hadn’t included a picture and was down to five. Two of whom and dicks under five inches, so I put them on the back burner, I was still picky then, and started looking at the other three. All three of them were in their mid thirties reasonably good looking with fairly thick cocks. I emailed them all back and told them that I would be free after two that afternoon and included my phone number.

Then I turned to the two texts I had from unknown numbers.

The first read, “Hey Kiddo it’s Max. Let me know if you wanna get fucked tonight :)

“Hell yes,” I responded.

The second I quickly found out was the blond hairy frat guy from my first night with Anthony, “Hey bitch. U free 2day?”

“Done with class till 1.” I responded.

“Blow it off, come to the Tau Kappa Epsilon at 12:30.”

TKE was the same house CollegeTopJock was in and I wondered if the knew about eachother.

“Where’s TKE”

“Halston and Church.”

“Text you when I’m close.”

I looked at the clock, it was ten till noon, I knew that I would take me almost a full half hour to get there so I put my shoes on again and headed out to walk to the TKE house.

I had been to a few frat parties before but never one at TKE and I was surprised by how nice the house looked when I turned the corner onto Church Street. It was a colonial style red brick building with massive white columns in front of the door supporting a large triangular façade with massive bronze Greek letters mounted on it. I pulled out my phone and fired off a text to the frat boy.

“Come round the back,” and then a second later, “Tell me when you’re there”

I walked round the building and did as I was instructed and sent another text.”

“Third window from the right behind the bush.”

I was startled, I had expected subtly but not climbing in a window. “Whatever,” I thought and walked over to the bush obscuring the third window.

The window was open and I slipped inside and found myself in a basement weight room. It was dark and smelled intensely of sweat, I felt my cock start to harden from the smell. Then the frat boy stepped forward.

“Welcome to TKE,” he said and smiled. He had clearly been working out as his bare torso was covered in sweat matting down his thick golden chest hair, “I’m Charlie by the way. If we’re gonna make this a thing you should know my name.”

“Mark”

He was being much nicer then his texts suggested he would be, and when I admitted my surprise at having entered the building by window he looked a little sheepish. “This room is only for seniors and I’m the only senior in the house this week, random happenstance of the universe everyone else is away, so we’ll have complete privacy in here.”

“Ah, that makes sense. Plus then no one knows you’re fucking a guy.”

“Right,” he looked even more sheepish.

“You know it’s funny I put an add on adam4adam last night and I got a few messages from another guy in TKE.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah. CollegeTopJock, he’s a sophomore and lives in the house. I’m actually supposed to come here tonight at like 11 to get fucked by him.”

“Well now, you’ll have to tell me when you do come back and to what room. I might just have to exercise some seniority and have some fun with both of you.”

“That would be great!”

“Well until then, my cock’s not gonna suck it self,” he grabbed his hardening cock through his shorts and smiled. The pleasantries were over, time to get fucked.

I knelt down and lapped at his cock a few times through his shorts before releasing his meaty cock and swallowing the whole thing to the base. I nestled my nose in his golden pubes and worked my esophagus around his cock, just as I would with my ass. Charlie moaned and put his hands on the back of my head holding me in place. He fucked my mouth slowly, his breathing becoming more and more erratic until he fired off a load of cum down my throat. I loved the sweet salty taste but I couldn’t help but feel disappointed that it hadn’t been shot up my ass.

“Good, now I’ll be able to fuck your cunt for longer.” Charlie said as he pulled his still rock hard cock from my mouth, “Now, get naked and show me that plugged up, fucked out, hole that Anthony promised me.”

Jumping to my feet I ripped my clothes off as fast as I could and climbed on a bench press bench presenting Charlie with the base of my plug.

“How many loads today?”

“Two so far.”

“Who?”

“Professor Ross, and this guy Chris.”

“Chris Stevens?”

“I don’t know his last name,” for a moment that bothered me and then I felt Charlie pulling lightly on my plug and forgot all about my quickly dwindling shame.

“The twink from Anthony’s?”

“Yeah.”

He pulled the plug from my hole and let out a low whistle.

“Now that boy has a cock.”

I laughed, “He sure does.”

“Wanna know a secret?” Charlie placed the head of his cock on my fuck-battered hole.

“Sure.”

Slowly, very slowly, he began to slide inside of me, “Chris is the only guy to ever have fucked me.”

“Really,” I half gasped as Charlie bottomed out in my hole.

“Yeah, only loads I take are his.”

“Well I’ll have to get the both of you together again soon.”

“Yes you will. Now shut up and take my load.”

Charlie pulled all the way out and then slammed back in again in one rough stroke several times before taking up a brutal pace jack hammering my hole. The room echoed with the sound of skin hitting skin as his balls slapped against my ass and sweat started to drip from both of us. For my part I bucked back against him just as hard and he hammered into me, milking his cock with my hole trying to draw his load out of him. He didn’t seem too concerned with people knowing that he wasn’t working out any more, perhaps it wasn’t uncommon for senior TKE’s to fuck girls in here during the day and so no one would assume that my whimpering and moans weren’t female.

“Man this is a nice bitch-cunt, so warm and wet. I don’t even need any lube.”

It felt like a full half hour that Charlie fucked me like that before he pulled out and stepped back. Looking over my shoulder I saw him laying down on the floor smiling at me.

“Well, come over here and ride it.”

I scrambled over to him and sat down on his thick cock no problem I was so stretched out now, and started to ride him like I was riding a bull at the rodeo. I smiled as I slammed my own ass up and down on him, and seeing him look so happy then I had to lean down and kiss him hard on the lips. For a moment he looked shocked but then he wrapped his arms around me, drew him into his sweaty chest and as he continued to thrust up into my ass he kissed me.

So wrapped up in this kiss and the heady aroma of sweaty frat boy was I, that I almost missed the signs of him cuming; but once he stopped kissing back and seemed to switch his focus on to fucking me ever harder I knew it was almost time. As soon as I felt the first shot fire off into my hole I sat down hard sinking his eight inch cock balls deep into my hole.

He seemed to cum for a long time, and when he was done he pulled me into another long kiss that lasted till his slackening cock slipped from my hole.

After a few moments I got up and slid my plug back into place. Charlie quickly dressed and then brought me the rest of my clothes. Once I was dressed and on my way out the window again Charlie said, “Don’t forget to let me know about tonight, I wanna know who this CollegeTopJock is.”

“Will do.”

I walked home in a state of fucked-out bliss, went into my room, stripped off my clothes and fell onto my bed a sweaty cumy mess and fell asleep.

• Like 5

My phone woke me up from my nap. It was a message from an old fuck buddy of mine, and by old I mean that I had been hooking up with him before my adventures with Anthony began.

“You free? I’m really honry.”

“In my room, door’s unlocked.”

Jason, my fuck buddy, lived in the same dorm as me three floors up. He was a scrawny little freshman with a donkey dick that looked ridicules hanging off of his cute five foot six, one hundred and fifteen pound frame. My heart started to race as I wondered how he would react to my cum filled stretched out boy-cunt. We had always played safe and had never talked about doing anything different.

I tossed a few dirty clothes in to the hamper and laid back down on my bed with my ass pointed towards the door. After a moment or two I heard the door open and close and then Jason’s familiar throat clearing.

“I’m glad you’re free I’m horny as fuck.”

I looked back at the door and saw him shucking his clothes. I always enjoyed seeing his massive cock fall from his little boxer briefs when he took them off, and today was no exception. It hung happily over a pair of rather large balls nestled in a thick growth of thick dark blond hair. What this boy lacked in size he made up for in the cock department and then some.

“Me too.” I shook my ass at him and he walked over to my bed, his cock hardening as he walked.

Jason climbed up on to my bed with me and squatted down behind my ass as if getting ready to eat it as he always did but stopped up short.

“Shit, you’ve got a butt plug up your fucking ass.”

“Yeah,” I said, trying to sound sheepish, “Is that a problem?”

“No. That’s fucking hot, you’ll be super loose now! Can I pull it out and see your puffy hole.”

“Sure,” I wiggled my ass at him more and felt him grab hold of the plug. As he pulled I pushed out a little bit helping him get it out and ensuring, that when it did with a decidedly satisfying plop, that it would be accompanied by a small amount of cum from the three loads I had already taken that day.

“God your hole looks amazing, so pink and puffy, it looks kinda like a pussy now.”

He dove between my cheeks and started going to town rimming my hole, his tongue darting back and forth across my stretched out and abused pucker. I squeezed a little more cum out so that it landed on his tongue as he started to probe inside. I felt him freeze, then after a moment he sat up.

“Do you have cum in your ass?”

“Yeah,” I admitted happily.

“You fuck bareback?”

“As of three days ago, yes.”

“What?”

“I met a guy on a4a, and he sorta tricked me into taking his cock raw and well… I liked it.”

“Three days ago, how is his load still inside you then?”

“Oh, no that’s not from three days ago, that’s one of the three loads I’ve already taken today.”

“Ok now you’re going to have to tell me the whole story.”

I turned around and sat up, I was worried that I had freaked him out and was about to lose one of my favorite fuck buds, but when I looked at his cock it was still rock hard and he was smiling. So I launched into the story of my first night at Anthony’s and then my return the next day, the task he had set me, and then the three loads I had taken that morning before he texted me.

“You’re a fucking slut.”

“Well…”

“Prefect. I always wanted to get my cock between your cheeks raw.”

“Really?”

“Hell yeah. Roll over, I wanna see my cock sink into your spunk filled hole.”

Happily I did as he asked and rolled over and stuck my ass up making my hole wink as best I could at him.

“So hot,” he said as he lined up his cock head with my slightly gaping hole.

Every other time I had taken Jason it had been a struggle to get to the base at first, but that time it just slid home all the way to the balls. I groaned loudly and Jason moaned something about a juicy wet cunt and started to deep fuck me. That was his favorite to slowly slip his cock in and out of my hole, normally he would do that for ten minutes or so kissing me tenderly the whole time before he got down to really pounding my hole but today it only lasted a few moments before he started banging away.

Jason grabbed hold of my hips forcing me to buck myself back on his cock while he impaled me. He had never fucked me quite like this before, and I started kicking myself for not letting him breed me before.

It wasn’t long before he was huffing and puffing like he always did just before he came, and then he bottomed out in my ass and shot his load deep into my already full gut.

Most days that would have been the end of it, but I guess that he was as turned on as I was because he just kept fucking, his cock softening for a moment and then returning to rock hard. After just a few minutes rest we were back to the brutal pounding.

“It’s hard for me to get off when I fuck with a rubber, but bare I can shoot at least four times, sometimes up to six.”

“God give me six!”

“Then hold on tight boy.”

Loads two and three came quickly then each being dumped into my hole without comment beyond Jason’s mutterings of “Yeah take my fucking cock bitch.” Four took much longer and I found myself starting to whimper with each pounding as my hole gave way under his onslaught. Lastly loads five, six, and seven, a personal best he told me, were all fired off rapid fire and I had never felt fuller. At that moment I had eleven loads sloshing around in my boy-cunt and I just wanted more.

Jason was spent after shooting seven loads and I told him that he could sleep there if he needed to as I did some homework. After looking at my English work for a brief moment I gave up and climbed back into bed and felt Jason’s cock starting to work it’s way back into my hole. That was when I got load number eight after which Jason went back to his one room and, after popping my plug back in, went for a shower and then I passed out again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amazing story! Came twice reading through the whole thing. What's hotter than realizing you are just here to be a cumdunp and having a steady stream of hot, hung breeders to keep you busy being what you are? Thanks for the hot story, stud.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...