Pozzing Jeff

Hey guys! This is my first attempt at writing anything since high school 10 years ago lol! Please be kind!

This sorty developed out of a conversation I had with another neg guy on BBRT.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------

Pozzing Jeff – Ch. 1

The bath house was just starting to buzz. It was slow when I arrived there a few hours ago, but now it was starting to get busy. I decided to take a break from the action and scope the joint. There was plenty of action around, but I was looking for something special. I usually bottom, but since I found out I was poz, I occasionally get the urge to bury my cock deep in a neg ass. This was one of those nights.

Rounding the corner, I headed towards the sling room. That’s when I saw him. He was obviously new: he looked like a deer caught in the headlights, staring at the hard cocks and tight asses that were passing by him. He was a couple of years older than I, and was about 5’9” and 150 pounds. He had a light dusting of hair across his muscular chest, with neatly groomed treasure trail that disappeared into a towel that wasn’t doing a very good job of hiding his obvious excitement.

My cock jumped as I watched him. I wanted nothing more at this moment than to sink my poz cock deep into his tight muscular ass. I decided to test the waters so I closed in on him, caught his eye and winked at him. His eyes grew to the size of saucers as he looked me up and down. I was wearing nothing but a thick butt plug and a pair of leather chaps. I hoped I didn’t intimidate the poor boy.

I walked past him and turned to get one last look. He was staring at my ass, or more specifically the biohazard tattoo on my ass. Again I caught his eye again, again I winked, and gestured with my head that he should follow me. As if unsure, he looked around, but I kept walking, confident he would follow me, and sure enough, as I turned the corner to my room, I caught a glimpse of a figure in a towel following me.

I entered my room, and leaving the door open, I sat on the bed and slowly started to stroke my thick uncut cock. The boy did not disappoint me. He arrived in my door way, the bulge under his towel was starting to growing as he stroked himself. I nodded, gesturing him to come in; he hesitated for a moment and then walked in.

“Close the door,” I told him. I wanted this boy all to myself. “I’m Ben. This must be your first time here; I’d remember a hot stud like you.”

“I’m Jeff, and yeah, this is my first time. I’ve been curious about it for a while and finally had the balls to check it out,” he told me starting to calm down a bit.

“Gotten any action yet, Jeff?” I asked, closing the gap between us.

“Not yet.”

“How come? A stud like you would be very popular in a place like this.”

“No one has really caught my eye yet.”

“What about now?” I asked, standing right in front of him. I ran my hand down his chest, stopping at the knot in his towel, adding “It looked like you saw something you liked earlier,” my hand dipping lower to his growing bulge, thinking to myself 'Damn, this boy is hung!'.

He swallowed hard. “I like your tattoo.”

“You know what that tattoo means, boy?”

“You have HIV, right?”

“That’s right, I’m poz. Got the bug about three years ago from my cheating ex.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. It was the best gift he gave me. Brought out my inner slut.”

I reached to undo his towel. It dropped to the floor letting his rock hard cock spring free. He had to be at least seven inches, cut, and dripping precum like a faucet. I wrapped my hand around him and started stroking. “What about you, boy? You poz or neg?”

He closed his eyes and sighed. “I’m neg,” he managed to stutter out.

I leaned into kiss him. The boy whimpered into my mouth as my tongue slowly snaked its way into his. I continued to probe his mouth as my hand made it way from his cock to his ass. He has a smooth ass, muscular and round. I dipped my fingers into his crack, and brushed across his hole. “You a bottom, boy?” I asked as I stroked his hole.

“N…No. I’ve ever taken a cock before. “ He moaned again. “That feels really good!”

I dropped to my knees. “You know what feels better?” I said before taking his cock into my mouth, sliding it deep into my throat. He stumbled forward and put his hands on my shoulders to steady himself. Clearly he was not expecting this! I slowly worked his hard shaft with my throat before slowly pulling back and swirling my tongue round the head. I was rewarded with a flood of his sweet precum across my tongue. I kept working his cock for a few minutes, sliding up and down. He was moaning like a bitch now, and I knew that if I didn’t stop, it would be over far too soon, and I wanted a chance at this dude's hole! I stood up and kissed the boy again. “You like that baby?” I whispered in his ear. He could only sigh and nod his head. “You know what would feel even better? My cock buried in your ass.”

“But… but you’re poz!”

“I know, baby. But I know you want my load.” I brought my fingers up to his lips. “Suck them,” I commanded.

He started sucking my fingers, and I knew I had him under my spell. “Yeah, that’s it, get them nice and wet.” The boy worked my fingers like a cock, and I knew I had to have him work over my poz tool, but not yet. I had another prize in mind before that. I had to seal the deal.

I pulled my fingers from his mouth and reached around to his hole. I leaned in to kiss him once more before slowly sliding my wet fingers into his hole. Fuck this boy was tight. He wasn’t kidding, he really was a top!

It didn’t take long before I was working two fingers into him. The little bitch was moaning into my mouth and I knew I had him. My cock was rock hard and throbbing. I needed him on my cock. I let my fingers slip from his hole and was rewarded with a disappointed grunt from the little slut. Bingo. I leaned close to him, my lips next to his ear, and whispered “Get on your knees and suck my cock.”

He hesitated for a moment before sinking to his knees. I could see the gears turning in his head. This would be a big step for him.

“I’ve never been with a poz guy before.”

“I know baby. But I can see in your eyes you want it. Touch it. Wrap your fingers around my poz cock.” Wow, where did this dominant attitude come from? ‘This is new for me too, baby boy,’ I thought to myself.

He grabbed my cock and was rewarded with a rush of my toxic prejizz. He smeared it around the head while looking into my eyes. He looked at my cock, then back to my eyes, like he needed permission. I nodded my head and he slowly leaned forward, running his tongue around my head. I groaned and threw my head back. Damn I needed this!

With some encouragement from me (in other words my hand on the back of his head) he slowly took more of my uncut prick in his mouth. The boy was a talented cocksucker and had me moaning in no time. I looked back down and watched him bobbing his head on my shaft. I brushed his shaggy brown hair aside and looked him in the eyes.

“I want to fuck you.”

Fear crossed his face. I pulled him up and kissed him deeply, tasting my precum on his lips.

“I know you want it,” I said as I led him to the bed. He didn’t protest as I pushed him down on the bed, face down, ass up. His hole was winking at me between his firm cheeks. I knelt between his legs and buried my face in his ass before he had time to think. Fuck his hole tasted great! He bucked back against my face and started moaning. I’m sure anyone passing by outside could hear him.

I spent about ten min with my tongue deep in his hole. I could have spent more time there, but my cock was so hard it hurt. I needed his hole. I stood up and spit on my fingers, getting them wet. I pushed them against his hole and they slid in with no resistance. This boy was ready. I leaned close to his ear and whispered as my fingers worked over his puffy hole “you want my cock boy?”

“Yes! Please fuck me,” he gasped.

“You gonna make me rubber up, boy?”

“No sir.”

“You know I am poz right? You saw my tattoo.”

“I know sir.”

“I don’t stop until I cum. No pulling out.”

He hesitated. “It’s ok, sir. Please fuck me.”

“Good boy.”

I reached over and grabbed the poppers off the table and threw it to him. He knew what to do as he took a deep huff. I felt his hole relax around my fingers and slipped in a third. His hole felt like velvet, and I knew I needed to feel him wrap around my cock. Between my spit and precum, he was so wet; I knew we wouldn’t need any lube. I pulled my fingers out and lined my leaking cock up with his hole. He was still huffing the poppers as I slowly slid into him. Almost immediately he started moaning like a bitch in heat. His hole was so warm and felt like a vice on my cock. I knew I wasn’t going to last long. I fucked him using long, slow stokes. I wanted this to last as long as I could. But he had other ideas, as he clamped down on my cock and continued to moan.

“Fuck, boy! You sure you’re not a bottom?”

“No sir, not until tonight.”

“Damn boy, I’m gonna cum soon. You know I’m not on meds, right? I’m probably gonna knock you up.”

The bitch just moaned.

“Breed me sir, breed me! Give me your toxic load!”

That did it for me. I picked up the pace and started slamming into him. He kept moaning, begging me to breed him over and over. I slammed into him one last time.

“Here it comes, you little slut! Take my poz load!” I grunted as I flooded his ass. My hole throbbed around the butt plug in my ass.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I stopped cumming, and slipped from his hole. Surprisingly, with all of the cum I pumped into the bitch, very little came out. I collapsed onto the bed beside him. He stayed on all fours, breathing heavily. I looked at him and noticed he was rock hard. That gave me an idea, but first…

“Look at me boy.” He turned his baby blues to me.

I spread my legs, showing him my plugged ass, and asked “You want that?”

He nodded, begging “Please sir. I’m so hard.”

“I can see that. I’m gonna give you my hole. But first, you need something in yours.”

I reached between my legs and pulled the plug out. Jeff licked his lips as the plug slid from my hole. My hole was red and puffy, I’m sure. I got up and got behind him again. There was just enough cum on his ass lips. I pressed the plug to his hole. It slipped in with no resistance. I saw his eyes roll back in his head, thinking to myself ‘Oh yeah, this top is now vers'. I got on the bed beside him pulling my legs up to my chest. The leather chaps framed my ass nicely. “Ok stud, your turn.”

To be continued…….

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

Very hot story. Thousands of guys are going to blow their wads over it. Keep it cumming!
High praises from one of the best bug chasing authors here!

Thanks for the replies everyone! This story will be about 4 chapters long (with possibly a sequel in the works ;) ) Three are done so far!

• Upvote 1

Pozzing Jeff – Part 2

**Jeff’s Point of View**

I can’t believe it. I took a load from someone with HIV. To top it all off, he used a butt plug on me that came out of his own ass. I knowingly took a load from someone who has HIV, and I begged him for it; begged him to shoot his poz load inside me. And I have never been more turned on in my life!

Up until this point I had been a safe sex top. I was always careful to use condoms, always made sure to have some with me. But then I met Ben……

It was my first time to the bathhouse. I was horny, and finally got the nerve to go. I paid for my locker, and quickly stripped to my towel. I decided to scope the joint, see what was going on. I wasn’t prepared for how open the sex was. I was hard as a rock in no time. Hands kept rubbing over me as I walked around, but I wasn’t interested.

That is, until I saw Ben. He was just walking out of the sling room when I saw him. He was wearing nothing but a pair of leather chaps, and I couldn’t help but stare as he walked past me, his hard on leading the way. He was taller than me at about 6’0”, slender but with definition, and what had to be at least 8” of uncut cock swinging between his legs. I turned to look at him, and was caught staring. He licked his lips and winked at me. That was all I needed as a flood of precum dripped from my cock. He nodded for me to follow him. I let my cock do the thinking for me and followed this stud.

That’s when I noticed his tattoo. It wasn’t very big, but it stood out against his creamy white skin. A biohazard symbol was tattooed on his right butt cheek. I knew what that meant; I wasn’t totally naïve. He was HIV positive. I knew I shouldn’t have followed him, but he was the hottest guy I have ever seen, and as I said, my cock was doing the thinking for me. But you already know what happened next.

So here I was, lying face down on his bed with his toxic load and butt plug in my ass. My cock was rock hard, dripping precum onto the bed below me. I looked over at Ben and was overcome with the urge to fuck him. He was on the bed beside me with his legs spread. He had his two fingers jammed deep into his puffy hole.

“You want to fuck me, boy?” he asked, jamming a third finger into his hole.

“Fuck yeah,” I say, standing up. Between the plug and the poz cum, my hole was on fire. “But I want to taste that first,” I say, eyeing up his hungry hole.

“Yeah? You want to taste my poz hole. Well, come here then,” he ordered, removing his fingers from his hole.

I didn’t need to be told twice as I dropped to the bed between his legs. His hole was beautiful. I reached out and ran my tongue from the bottom of his ass to the base of his cock. I didn’t need to look to tell his eyes were closed; his moaning was enough for me.

“Fuck you taste so good,” I remarked just before I buried my face in his ass for a second time.  Besides fucking, eating ass was one of my favorite activities.  Early on I found rimming bottoms was the surest way of getting them hungry for my cock, and tonight was no exception.  Before long Ben was thrusting his ass back against my face, as I began tasting something familiar on my tongue.

“You’ve already been fucked tonight,” I said, for some reason slightly surprised.

“Of course. I was just taking a break when I ran into you,” he replied.

“Tell me,” I responded as I massaged his hole with my fingers.

“Get on your back,” he answered pulling off my fingers as he got to his feet.  Rolling over, I stretched out on the bed, my rigid cock pointing at the ceiling.  Ben got on the bed straddling me, and in one swift motion impaled himself on my cock.

“Fuck!” I gasped. This guy was a pro.  I’m not that big, but I'd never had a bottom taken my cock so easily. My mind was reeling from the sensations on my cock.  I had never fucked without a condom before, and now I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to again.

“Feeling good, stud?” Ben asked while slowly riding my cock. It took me a few minutes before I could respond as the feeling of his hole on my raw cock was overloading my brain.

“Your ass feels so good!” I finally managed to exclaim when I was able to construct a coherent sentence.

"You like it raw?”

“Oh fuck yeah!  I'm never using condoms again!”

“Famous last words,” he laughed, slowly rising and falling on my cock.

“Your hole is so wet! How many loads did you get?”

“Only two. But those guys always shoot big loads.”

“Yeah?”

“Fuck yeah.  I"m always satisfied when I play with them.”

“I can tell.  Tell me about it.”

He slowed down his pace and looked me in the eyes. Fuck he was so hot!

“I woke up this morning horny as hell.  I tried looking online but had no hits.  So I decided to come here.  I usually manage to get a load or to, but I wasn’t expecting this,” he leans down to kiss me. “I got my room and quickly changed into my chaps. I needed to get fucked so bad so I made my way to the sling room. The only other people in the room were this cute uncut blond twink and this hot ripped hunk. I’ve been with both these guys before; both are kinky fuckers.”

“Oh fuck!” he moans out.

“They wasted no time in strapping me into the sling. Before I knew it, the hunk was ramming two fingers in me. You should have seen him. Dark hair, scruffy face, hairy chest with a hot biohaz tattoo around his pierced nipple. And oh yeah, he’s hung like a motherfucker.”

When he mentioned the tattoo, my cock got harder and started throbbing. I’m sure he felt it in his ass.

He squeezed my cock. “You like that? You should have seen him. He was dripping like a faucet while fingering me. I needed him bad, and begged him to fuck me. The twink shoved a bottle of poppers under my nose, forcing me to huff while the hunk slid his raw cock into me. No lube, just his poz pre-jizz. He can fuck for a while, so I just relaxed and let the poppers take over me. Of course, the twink had other ideas and forced my mouth down on his cock.”

He leaned down to whisper in my ear. “He has tattoo as well, you know. Right above his cock. It’s the same as mine. A big biohaz tattoo.”

I moaned out. Fuck this is so hot. I can’t believe I’m getting off on this. He clamped down on my cock again and I knew I was not going to last much longer.

“The hunk pumped me for what felt like an hour while I sucked the twink. It was probably more like 15 minutes, but it always feels longer when you have a huge cock hitting your prostate. Fuck man, I was moaning like a bitch, even with a cock down my throat. But all good things must end, and in no time he was telling me he was going to fill me with his charged load. I was instantly rock hard when he said that. He pounded me hard for a couple more minutes before he pushed in deep and unloaded. I could feel his cock twitching inside me, and his warm cum splashing my insides.”

“That’s so hot. He pump a big one?”

“Oh yeah. Always does.”

“Fuck!” My eyes rolled back in my head. My cock was buried deep in a hole that was full of poz cum, and I couldn’t get enough.

“What happened next?” I asked.

“He wasn’t out of me long before the twink shoved his cock in. I knew he wasn’t going to last long. He loves fucking a loaded hole, and he was already on edge while I was sucking him. There was nothing gentle about his fuck. He pounded me hard and fast from the start. The first guy kept the bottle of poppers under my nose, and I was flying high. It felt amazing, having this hot twink power fucking my loaded hole.  I was right about him though. After only a couple of minutes, he was filling my hole as well. I felt at least ten spasms as he shot. I could see the cum covering his cock as he pulled out. It was just what I needed.”

“I’m getting close man,” I moaned.  I could feel the two loads of the cum from the other guys splashing around my cock.

“You want to cum, baby?  Want to fill my hole with another load?”

“Fuck yeah.  Please let me cum,” I begged.

He pulled off of me and got on the bed beside me. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what he wanted. I quickly rolled off the bed while he pulled up his legs. His hole was wide open and I could see the cum dripping out around it. I put his legs on my shoulders and sank balls deep in one thrust.

“Oh fuck!” He moaned out. “Fuck me, please! Pound me and give me another load!”

I didn’t need another invitation. My cock took over and I fucked him hard and fast. He was moaning and rolling his head back and forth. I wasn’t going to last much longer and buried myself deep inside him one last time as I hit the point of no return.

“Take it, bitch!” I said as I unloaded. My hole was throbbing around the plug. Fuck this was amazing. I have never felt anything like it before, and I knew I wanted more.

I finally was able to slide out of him after about seven spurts or so. He immediately got on his knees and took my spent cock into his mouth.

“Fuck!” I moaned as he cleaned off my cock. “That was incredible! I’ve never felt anything like this!”

“Think you’ll be able to go back to using rubbers?” he asked.

“Fuck no. I didn’t know it could feel like that.”

He leaned into kiss me. I could taste my cum on his lips.

He pulled away and leaned in to whisper in my ear. “You know, that may very well be the last neg load you shoot.”

I grinned at him, as I leaned back to open the door. “Well, let's make sure it is!”

To be continued......

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1