Pozzing Jeff

• 5 months later...

Hey guys! Sorry for the long delay, but here's chapter 3! Chapter is almost done!

--------------------------------------------------

Pozzing Jeff 3

*Bens POV*

I leaned in and kissed him. This little neg slut wanted to get pozzed up. My cock, which has been semi hard was now raging and pointing up.

“I think that can be arranged,” I winked at him as I guided his head down to my cock. He took me balls deep in one shot.

“Fuck!” I screamed, using every ounce of self control I had not to thrust myself any deeper into his warm, wet mouth. I made sure to position myself so that his ass was pointed towards the door.

We didn’t have to wait long before a muscle daddy stopped in the doorway. I put my hands on Jeffs head to keep him from turning around. I locked eyes with muscle daddy and nodded. He walked in, stroking his 7” cut cock as I guided Jeff’s mouth up and down on my shaft. He was about 5’6”, muscular, with a little bit of a belly, and hairy from his neck to this toes. Both his nipples and his cock were pierced.

He ran his hands over Jeff’s hips as Jeff moaned around my cock. The muscle daddy ran his finger across the plug and pushed a couple of times, each time evoking a grunt from Jeff.

He locked eyes with me again. “Can I fuck him?” He asked.

“Fuck yeah, man. He needs it.”

“Raw?”

“Fuck yeah. The little bitch loves it.”

With that, the muscle daddy pulled the plug out, causing Jeff to grunt again. His hole didn’t stay empty for long as muscle daddy sunk balls deep into Jeff in one stroke. Jeff pulled off my cock.

“Fuck me, please. Your dick feels so fucking good!”

Muscle daddy didn’t need another invitation, and started slamming into Jeff, forcing him down on my cock. Each thrust forced him to deep throat and I was moaning in no time.

I pulled his head off my cock and leaned down to kiss him. He had a look of pure bliss on his face and I knew this is what he truly needed.

“You like that?” I ask.

“Yes!” He moans.

“You need it. We’re going to make sure you get it. You feel him inside you? He’s got a pierced cock, and it’s rubbing my cum into you. You feel it?”

“Oh fuck yeah!”

Muscle daddy was starting to pick up the pace a bit, and I knew he was going to be dumping his load soon. I leaned back so my hole was in front of Jeff. The little bitch didn’t need to be asked twice and drove in tongue first.

“Fuck! You are so good at that! Can you taste your load in there?” He could only mumble and moan into my ass. I looked at guy fucking Jeff. He had beads of sweat rolling off his brow. But that’s not what really caught my eye. Behind him in the doorway, stroking his uncut cock was the twink from the slingroom. I looked him in the eye and gave him a wicked smile, nodding for him to come in. Things were about to get interesting.

“Fuck! Here it comes, bitch! Take my load!” My attention was brought back to the guy fucking Jeff. He slammed into him one last time, grunting and growling obscenities. It was a couple minutes before he was able to move, and I got off the bed to look at his handiwork. He pulled his cock out, and a flood of cum followed it. I caught as much as I could with my fingers and shoved them into Jeff, eliciting a moan from him. I pulled my fingers out to the tips and noticed that there were a few streaks of pink mixed with the cum. I winked at the stud with the PA as he was walking out before returning to the bed and feeding Jeff my fingers to clean off.

“That taste good, baby?” I asked smiling at the twink.

“Mmm Hmm,” came the muffled reply from the boy sucking my fingers.

“I have surprise for you,” I tell him, looking at the twink. Jeff turns his head and smiles when he sees the twink in the doorway stroking his cock.

“Remember the twink that I told you about earlier? The poz slut who fucked me in the sling? This is him baby. If you ask him nicely, I’m sure he’d love to fuck you too.”

“Please fuck me. I need it so bad!” It was so hot hearing Jeff beg for cock.

“Yeah? You want my cock?” the twink said.

“Tell him what you want baby,” I said to Jeff.

“I want your cock. I want you cum. Your poz cum. Please help poz me! I need it so bad!”

The twink smirked, still stroking his cock.

“You want to get pozzed, eh? You want my poz cum in your neg pussy?” he asked, sliding two fingers into Jeffs sloppy, gaping cunt. I sat back and stroked my cock. This was way to fucking hot.

“Yes! Please poz me!”

“Get on your back”

Jeff quickly got on his back and pulled his legs back, exposing his neg hole. The twink moved between Jeff’s legs and started running his cock around his swollen ass lips.

“Look at me.” Jeff looked the twinks eyes. “I want you to say ‘please poz me, Jake.’”

“Please, poz me Jake. Please poz me!”

“Good boy. You’re gonna get it.” And with that, Jake slammed his cock into Jeff, causing his eyes to roll back in his head, and a moan to escape his lips.

“Oh fuck! Your cock feels so good!”

“Yeah, you like that? You like that poz cock?”

“Yeah! Give it to me!”

“If you say so,” Jake says, before unapologetically slamming his 8” cock into Jeff. I smiled while stroking my cock. I’ve been with Jake several times, and I know how long he can fuck for. He can keep this pace up for a long time, often wearing his

bottoms out before he’s even close to cumming. I hope Jeff is prepared for this.

Jake settled into a rhythm, slow fucking Jeff with deep, long strokes. My boy was in absolute ecstasy as jake’s uncut cock was drilling his hole. From where I was sitting, I could see each thrust. A ring of cummy froth was forming around Jakes dick.

‘Fuck,’ I thought to myself. ‘This is so fucking hot.’ I slid my hands between my legs and my fingers quickly zeroed in my twitching hole. I jammed two fingers in with ease and was soon moaning in time with Jeff. I could feel the jizz from earlier swirling around my fingers, and with my free hand I took a hit of poppers. I took three deep huffs and started flying. I was starting to get lost in the feeling of my fingers working my hole when I was brought back to the present.

“You like that?”

“Fuck yeah. Please don’t stop.”

“Oh I’m no where near finishing.”

“Oh fuck!”

“You’re hole is so wet baby. How many loads you have in you?”

“Just two so far. But I need more. Lots more.”

“Oh, I’m going to make sure you get more. Were any of those loads poz?”

“One was. The last guy, I’m not sure.”

“That turn you on to take poz and unknown loads?”

“Fuck yeah!”

“You want it bad don’t you? You want the bug, eh?”

“Yeah man, I need it.”

“You gonna share when you get it?”

“Fuck yeah!”

“Good boy.” Jake looked at me. My cock was rock hard and dripping from listening to these two pigs.

“You think he can handle both of us?”

I thought for a minute.

“I don’t know man, he hasn’t been fucked before today. What do you think, baby? Want to try taking both our cocks in your cunt?

“Yeah man! I want both your poz cocks in my hole!”

I handed the poppers to Jeff and laid down on the bed.

“Ok baby, I want you to climb on top of me and sit on my cock.” I couldn’t help moan as he slid down on me. He was so sloppy!

“Fuck your pussy feels like velvet!” I motioned for Jake to get behind Jeff. “Now Jake is going to push into you. I want you relax and start huffing the poppers. Don’t stop until I tell you.”

Jake took several deep breaths from the bottle. I didn’t think it was possible, but his hole relaxed around my cock. I felt Jakes cock next to mine as it began to slide into Jeff. I kept my eyes on Jeff, making sure he was ok. I knew from experience that being double fucked could be very intense if you weren’t prepared for it. He had his eyes closed and continued to sniff the bottle. I could feel Jakes cock come to a stop next to mine.

“Ok baby, you can stop now,” I said to Jeff. “You feel that? You now have two poz cocks deep inside you. You ready for us to poz you?

Jeff had a glazed over look in his eyes. “Yeah man, but please go slow.”

“You got it, pig.” Said Jake as he slowly started to thrust in and out of Jeff.

“Fuck!” Jeff moaned out. I took the poppers and did a quick hit before passing them off to Jake. I wasn’t going to last much longer.

“I’m getting close!” I moaned out. “Take it! Take my poz cum!”

My dick started to spasm as I shot another load of my toxic juice into Jeff. The slut was moaning like a whore.

“Oh fuck, I can feel it! You’re load feels so good on my cock!” Jake manages to grunt out. His breathing was getting quicker and I knew he’d be shooting soon. My cock finally stopped twitching and slipped out of Jeff’s hole. A small trickle of spooge dripped onto my cock.

“Fuck, here it cums!” Jakes moaned. He slammed into Jeff one last time, pushing him down on top of me. My mouth quickly found his as I snaked my tongue inside.

He pulled away from me and turned to Jake. “Fuck, I can feel it! There’s so much!”

“Yeah baby, I always shoot big loads. Guaranteed to knock you up.”

Jake slowly pulled out of Jeff, and quickly shoved the plug back in before any of deadly seed could drip out.

“Clean our cocks off!” Jake commanded. Jeff scrambled down on the bed and took me in his mouth for a few moments before turning to Jake to clean his cock off. He looked up at Jake for approval.

A smile crept across Jakes face. “Good boy.” He leaned down and kissed Jeff. “Did you like that?”

“Oh yes! It was incredible.”

“Any regrets?”

“No. This feels right!”

Jake smiled before leaning down and stroking Jeff’s cock.

“I think you deserve a reward.” And with that, Jake laid on his back beside me and pulled his knees up to his chest, exposing his hole to Jeff. “Fuck me. Give me your load. You earned this, buddy.”

Jeff didn’t need to be told twice. IN no time he was between Jakes legs, balls deep in his hole. With the way he was fucking, I knew he’d be unloading in no time. I got up and held the poppers under his nose while I tweaked his nipples.

“I’m cumming!” Jeff screamed, burying his cock in Jakes hole.

“Yeah, shoot that load in me! This will be the last time you shoot a neg load.”

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!” Jeff moaned before collapsing onto Jake. “Let’s hope it is,” he breathed out, exhausted.

“Well, I can think of a couple of ways to make that happen. You ready for some more?” Jake asked, winking at Jeff.

“Oh yeah!”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

Pozzing Jeff Ch. 4

Jeff’s POV

I felt incredible. I’ve never felt like this before. Not only had I been double fucked by two of the hottest guys I’ve ever seen, but both of them were poz. I had three poz loads and one unknown load in my ass, and each time I thought about it, my hole twitched around the plug.

I looked down at the hot little twink lying on the bed in front of me. Blond hair and blue eyes made him look innocent, but I knew better:  the bright red biohazard tattoo above his pierced nipple reminded me. My spent cock slipped from his ass followed by a small trickle of my cum. I felt disappointed in the moment that I wasn’t able to fill him with poz cum, but I knew I would in time.  Just then my thoughts were interrupted by Ben.

“You ready for some more?”

“Oh yeah!” I replied.

“Good.” He turned to the spent twink on the bed beside him.

“You think he’s ready for the sling room?”

“Fuck yeah! David was still there when I left. Had a cute little frat boy in the sling begging for his poz load. With any luck, he’ll still be there and ready for another round.”

“Good.” He turned to me. “You’ll like David. Hung, thick, and always hard. He loves plowing a hot neg ass like yours.

I smiled. “I can’t wait!” I never thought I’d be saying something like that, but these two managed to bring out the slut in me. The more I thought about it, the more I knew I had made the right decision.

Ben got off the bed and pulled me against his chest before kissing me deeply.

“Let’s get going.”

Jake got to his feet, and also kissed me, before leading me out the door. The sling room was a short walk away from Ben’s room, and I got several smiled and winks on the way when they saw me being pulled along by these two poz studs.

We rounded the last corner and walked into a large room. There were a few benches along the walls that had a couple of guys jerking off. To my left was a large padded bench which I assumed to be a fuck horse. I’ve never seen one before, but got hard thinking about it. There was a place for a lucky bitch to kneel on, and leather straps in the front and back to lock him in.

To my right handing from the ceiling was the sling. Moans coming from the sling brought me back to the present. There was a cute little stud laying in the sling getting plowed by a man who epitomized tall, dark and handsome. He was taller than me, maybe 6’3”, perfectly sculpted with just the right volume of muscles, and just enough hair on his chest and ass to make my hole twitch again.

Ben broke away from my side and walked up to the stud, rubbing his hand down his back and resting it on his ass. I assumed that this was David. He turned his head to face Ben and started kissing him. When they stopped kissing, Ben leaned in and whispered in his ear for several minutes. David slowed his fucking and turned to look at me. He grinned at me and motioned me over to him. He resumed his fucking as I got closer.

Ben moved to the front of the sling and started kissing the frat boy splayed out in front of us. I took Ben's place beside David who leaned into kiss me once I got close enough.

“So Ben tells me you just started taking loads. His is a hell of a load to start out with. Any regrets?”

“None, Sir.” I responded.

He chuckled. “Sir, I like that. It would seem Ben trained you right. You ready for some more?”

“Yes sir!”

“I’m poz, you okay with that?”

I rubbed my hand over his furry chest and stopped at the black biohazard tattoo above his thick cock.

“Yes sir, I am. Can you help them poz me?”

“Damn right I will. You’ll love taking my load, won’t he Leo?” He turned to the frat boy moaning in the sling.

“Yes sir, he will. He’s been fucking me for two months now. I want his bug so bad!”

“You keep working those ass muscles like that and you’ll be getting another one. But I have someplace else I want to blow this one.” He abruptly pulled out of the slut in the sling, who moaned out in disappointment. He turned to me, and my breath was taken away by this beautiful specimen in front of me.

He was cut, about the same size as Jake, but that’s where the similarities ended. It was thick, easily the thickest cock I’ve ever seen. I could barely fit my hand around it. I felt each vein on his shaft as I stroked it, as my hand moved to the angry bulging head at the tip. My hole twitched again.

“Get on your knees boy, and suck my cock.”

I quickly dropped to my knees and took his cock as deep as I could. He threw his head back and let out a moan as I slowly moved up and down his cock. This was the first time I had sucked a cock directly from someone's ass.  The taste and juices was thrilling, and heightened my sexual excitement.  

After a couple of minutes, David withdrew from my mouth, commenting “You’re a fantastic cock sucker, boy,” as he pushed my head to the gaping hole still laying in the sling.

“You better show his hole some attention. Yeah, that’s it. Taste my loads in there.”

The stud in the sling was moaning like a bitch as I tongued his hole. I could taste the cum as it dripped out and it was making me super horny. I felt someone standing beside me, and I looked up to see Jake stroking his hard cock.

Man that thing never went down. I turned and took him in my mouth. I could still taste myself on his cock.

“Okay, faggot, that’s enough. Get on the bench,” I heard David command.  In no time I was kneeling on the bench from where I could see Jake slide into the boy in the sling, while Ben was fed the boy some cock. I felt David come up behind me and start strapping me in. My cock was throbbing and was pinned against the bench.

“You're not going anywhere now, faggot. You ready to take my fat poz cock, boy?” he taunted me. He was waving his cock in front of my face, just out of reach of my mouth. Trust, me I was trying everything to get it in me. David just laughed.

“You need that cock bad, don’t you boy?”

“Yes sir. Please put it in me?” I begged. My hole was twitching like crazy around the plug. I have never felt this way before. This guy knew all the right buttons to push to turn me into a whimpering whore.

“Please fuck me! I need it so bad!” I begged him again.

“It's so hot hearing you beg,” he commented  as he stepped behind me, his his big hands pull my ass cheeks open.

“You weren't kidding, faggot. I’ve never seen a cunt move that much around a plug before. You gonna milk my cock like that, boy?”

“Oh yes sir! Why don't you stick your cock in me and find out?” I couldn't believe how much I was begging, how much I needed to get fucked.

“Ha! Eager, eh boy? Dont worry, you'll get it soon enough,” he commented as he tugged at the plug. It didn't take much for it to slide out. I could tell that my hole was wide open, staring him in the face.

“Fuck boy that's a hot hole. Your ass is so puffy, and I can see the cum in there,” he said, as he placed his cock head at my opening. I bucked back, trying to force him into me.

“In time, faggot. I want to make sure you're good and horned up for this cock.”

“I am sir! I've never been so horny in my life!” Its true. I was in heat and the only thing I cared about was getting as much cock as I could in my pussy.

“So what do you want then?” he asked me, his cock head circling my hole, dipping in ever so slightly

“Your cock sir, I need it so bad!”

“What was that boy? I didn’t hear you.”

“Your cock sir,” I said louder. Ben and Jake looked over at me from the sling. They had switched places and Ben had his cock buried in the stud's hole.

“You better give it to him, David, I've never seen someone so desperate for your cock,” I heard Ben yell from the sling.

“I will, just as soon as he tells me what he wants.”

“Your cock, sir, I need your cock!” I begged again. I felt him pull away from my hole before leaning down and whispering in my ear.

“I know that boy, but I want you to tell me what you really want.” He pulled back and started teasing my hole again. In that moment it finally dawned on me.

“Your poz cock sir! I need your poz cock in my neg hole!”

“Good fucking boy!” David said, sliding all eight inches into my ass.

“Oh fuck!” I cried out! He was stretching me more than Ben or Jake had. I didn't think I could take him, it hurt so bad. He held still once he buried his whole cock in me, and leaned down next to my ear.

“I know it hurts baby, but its the only way. It will feel good in a minute, and soon, my virus will be working its way into you. Can you feel it?” he asked.

He was right. The pain was slowly going away, and was being replaced by and intense pleasure and a sense of fulllness that was difficult to put into words. I went slack under his body, accepting his Gift into my hole.

“I feel it sir. It feels amazing! Please fuck me with that big poz cock!” I begged him again.

“Don't worry boy, you're going to get it whether you want it or not!”

He pulled almost all the way out before slamming me again. He continued this assault on my tender ass for several minutes. I was in pure ecstasy; all I could do was moan and roll my eyes back into my head. He was hitting all the right spots inside me, and before I knew it, I was unloading all over the side of the fuck bench.

“Fuck boy!” David yelled, burying himself deep inside me. “Did you just cum?”

“Uh huh,” I moaned, not trusting myself to speak. This seemed to turn him on and he resumed deep fucking me. My cock never went soft.

I felt something cold under my nose, and the pungent scent of poppers entered my nostrils. I took a deep hit and felt the warmth wash over my. My hole went slack around David's cock.

“Fuck yeah, Benny boy! Feed that slut some more, his hole feels like a velvet glove around my cock!”

For the next several minutes the bottle never left my nose. I was flying higher than I had ever been on poppers, and the pleasure was so intense. So much so that I popped off again, all over the side of the bench.

“Fuck! The little bitch just came again!” David exclaimed. “You love that cock, don’t you, boy?”

“Yes sir!” I managed to get out, slowly coming down off my rush. “I can't wait for you so seed me!”

“Well, you won't have to wait long boy, because I'm gonna shoot soon!”

“POZ ME SIR! Fucking shoot that poz load into my neg hole!”

“Ahh! Fucking take it you little slut!” He slammed into me one last time before releasing a flood of cum in my gut. Nothing I experienced earlier could compare to this.

It took several minutes for the pulsing in my ass to stop. Slowly, David pulled out before slapping my ass.

“Tighten up there boy. Gotta keep that dirty load in there, give my virus a warm place to grow,” he said before slipping the plug back into me. I had to work hard to keep it in place.

David and Ben both unbuckled me from the fuck bench and helped me up. I gave both a deep kiss once I was steady on my feet.

“Thank you, both. This was better than I could have hoped for. I've never felt this good!”

“I'm glad to hear, baby,” Ben said, kissing me again. I could feel David nuzzling my neck on my other side.

I made out with them a bit more before deciding to head home. I had gotten quite the work out tonight and was getting tired.

“I think I better head home. I'm getting really tired. I've never cum so much before!” I said, pulling away from these two studs.

“Good idea. I hope you have no regrets,” David said.

“None.”

“Good boy. I hope we can do this again.”

“We will.” He just smiled at me, before rejoining Leo and Jake at the sling. I could see the ring of frothy cum around Leo's hole.  Stepping over to him, I leaned down and gave his a deep kiss.

“I hope you get what you want tonight too!” I told him.

He looked up at me with a look of pure bliss on his face.

“Me too!”

Ben came up to me as I gave Jake one last kiss.

“Before you go, take this,” he said, handing me a slip of paper. I looked at it and saw Ben's name and a phone number.

“Call me when you recover. I'll help work you over again. And keep the plug. Just think of it as another Gift from me to you!,” he said, giving me a warm smile.  

“Will do!” I answered, giving him one more kiss before heading back to my room.  I drove home with the plug deep inside me, and slept with it in that night. When I took it out the next morning, hardly any cum came out.  I fingered myself to see if there was any left. All I saw on my fingers was some blood. I was rock hard in no time!

Epilogue

Ben's Point of View

I was laying in bed reliving that night at the bathhouse with Jeff. I was slowly running my left hand up and down my hard cock while my right was pumping a large dildo in and out of my hungry hole. I can't believe that it had been nearly two months since I had the pleasure of turning a timid total top into a submissive, whimpering, bug-chasing cumslut.

My hole was throbbing around the dildo and was slowly pushing me closer and closer to orgasm. I dropped my cock and started pumping the dildo faster. It was hitting all the right spots, and I longed to be buried deep in Jeff once more.

I was just about to blow my poz wad all over my chest when my cell phone buzzed on the nightstand next to me.

'Fuck!' I thought to myself, 'Just when I was about to cum.'

The phone buzzed again so I decided to check the message, knowing my orgasm was ruined for the moment, as my cock started to deflate.

“Hey, hows it going?” read the first text. It was from a number I didn’t recognize.

“It's Jeff. Sorry it took me so long to text you. Are you free tonight?” read the second.

My half hard cock was raging in no time.

“Sure am!” I replied. I had been hoping to hear from him for a long time now.

“Can you come over?” came his invitation.  “I have a couple of surprises for you ;)

“On my way! Send my your address,” I was out the door in no time, wondering what surprises Jeff had in store for me,

The end?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...