to shave or not to shave

HAIRYCUM31

I have a somewhat hairy body including a very hairy ass and hole. I've shaved it once before during play and the actual shaving part was very hot but the whole ass was itching for weeks after. Now this guy i am seeing wants me to shave it again - personally i like my men with as much hair as possible ... what do you prefer ?

• Like 1

Hair as much as possible - love rimming a hairy hole. If he's hot enough to shave for, try using hair conditioner (but scentless please!) on your hole as it grows back - it should reduce the itching. Well, it has done for me and I've got yer typical Celtic skin - two minutes in the sun and I'm bright red...

Edited by bearbandit

Guest MightyMouth

i like some pubes but a smooth ass. however, i'm not much into ass eating so i don't really care. if you want it smooth, try waxing. it will last much longer, you won't get the stubble and won't itch.

I shave my groin. Like someone said, hair holds the manfunk, and when you're getting your cock sucked, well, you don't want to smell like the cunt of a halibut. So it's mostly for hygiene. That said, the few times I've been rimmed, I clean up and out thoroughly, but my ass has a few hairs. Enjoy them.