to shave or not to shave

HAIRYCUM31

My bf shaved every hair off my body except head a few weeks ago. It looked and felt incredibly amazing. However I'm still getting tons of ingrown hairs from experiment as it grows back in and now not sure was worth it,

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Just shaved my hole and taint the other day. I normally trim with clippers, but I used a razor cause it was easier.... O. M. G. the hair bumbs and itchiness within my crack. Never again (and I'm certain I've said that before). I'm using anti-bacterial face wipes and Clearasil multiple times a day.

Guest shybottomhole

I've always shaved my balls and hole but just today got my first wax. They shaped my pubes but left most and took everything off my shaft, balls, and hole. Was an interesting and sort of familiar experience being on my back on the table, legs froggy style and fully exposed under the bright lights while they worked, then on all fours, ass up chest down.  It wasn't as painful as I expected and now I get 2-3 weeks without  the hassle of shaving down there. 

Don't do it! I had a guy who always wanted my ass and crotch shaved smooth, and I kept it up for far too long. Like you said -itchy. And what's worse, the hair grew in much more coarse so it was not just itchy, but FUCKING ITCHY! Seriously, some days I would have let a bobcat go wild down there, clawing away, and I would have been in heaven.

I hated the time it took to grow back in. Men have hair. Deal with it. I'm not a little doll, a girl, or pre-teen boy. I'm a man. I have hair.

• Upvote 2

Guest Dickmagnet

Leave it totally natural & just trim neatly, I've heard this from many many many TOPS. I don't like guys hairless myself either it just reminds me of a turkey for xmas.

I plan on shaving my head bald and all the body hair I am covered with. The skinheads that I chat with want me hairless like they all are. I started growing body hair in the 4th grade and am honestly looking forward to not having any hair in awkward places. I might just have it all lasered off for good if I like the feeling of being hairless. 

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

I love being shaved totally,, my body stays smooth every inch from my eyebrows to my toes,, I like men who shave or trim neatly for sex but hairy men are so sexy,, and I do not turn down any man for body hair even the bears out there