to shave or not to shave

HAIRYCUM31

Naturally, i am moderately hairy but not excessively. Personally I do like the shaved look though and I do love to play with a hairless hole, so if a guy asks me to shave my hole then I will. I love how it feels, how things just seem to slide in so easily hehe and i'm quite lucky that I don't seem to suffer with itching

I'm naturally hairless when it comes to body hair, except for my ass and pubes which get very hairy. I had a boyfriend who loved to fuck and eat my hairy ass. He also love to bury his nose in my hairy pubs when he sucked on my cock too, but since we broke up I shave my ass clean and trim my pubes short. It just feels better to me when I'm having sex.

No shaving, unless a man owns you and decides to do it. If you have a choice, choose no. If you don't, no point in posting here about it, except for me to wank to ;)

This would be me! Owned on weekends. Sir does not want any hair below the neck. "Slaves are not to hide anything from its Master"

• 9 months later...

I'm probably what you'd call moderately hairy...I have a good covering of hair in all the usual places (chest/stomach, pubic hair, arms and legs, etc), but for the most part it's not overly thick. For some reason though, I've never really liked hair on my own body, and have been either trimming or shaving since it started to become noticeable back in high school. Back then I typically shaved my chest and stomach pretty regularly, and would alternate between trimming or shaving my pubes. But once my body hair started to get a bit thicker and more widespread, the upkeep became too much of a hassle so I just stuck with trimming everything.

I do like to make sure certain things are always shaved (as opposed to just trimmed) no matter what though: my balls and my ass. Sack hair is really annoying lol so I do like to keep them shaved, and my ass is pretty hairy as well so if I know I'm going to have sex I make sure to get my crack and hole nice and smooth. Besides, I think barebacking is that much better when you've got a silky, hairless hole to slide your raw dick into. I recently started shaving my pubes again too, so for the most part I just trim down everything else pretty short -- a tip for the guys who are hesitant to try shaving: the itchiness/irritation is reduced quite a bit if you get in the habit of doing it pretty regularly. If you only shave once every few weeks or more, then your skin will not be conditioned enough for it.

When it comes to my men, I'm not all that picky really...hairy or smooth, it's all good as long as they're hot and they want to fuck haha. I will say that I much prefer guys with trimmed pubic hair (at the very least...they don't have to go bald, but some decent upkeep is appreciated so I don't get a mouthful of hair), and if they like to get rimmed or if they're going to bottom, I love a nice smooth hole to eat and breed.

• Upvote 2

Guest JizzDumpWI

I am a bit disappointed when I am with a hairy guy who shaved it off. Sometimes a light trimming is hot. All this said, whatever a guy I play with wants to do with is own hair (or lack thereof) is up to him. He lives with it everyday. I only deal with it when we play. I love furry guys, but that is never a requirement.

• 4 months later...

I have a somewhat hairy body including a very hairy ass and hole. I've shaved it once before during play and the actual shaving part was very hot but the whole ass was itching for weeks after. Now this guy i am seeing wants me to shave it again - personally i like my men with as much hair as possible ... what do you prefer ?

Personally I find that too many guys care too much about what others might think. They shave their body because they think they have to. They grow a beard because that's what's hip.

A man who is self-confident and likes himself just the way he is, is always the sexiest. Be it a hairless fitness model or a hairy construction worker type.

Of course it doesn't hurt to know your type. If you only have three hairs on your chest, letting them grow to 5 inches length doesn't make up for the missing numbers. It just looks kinda weird.