to shave or not to shave

HAIRYCUM31

I love how it feels when I shave all my hair off, love how it looks too. I only do it occasionally though.

I like how it looks on other guys too, but it's not a requirement. When I see a smooth cock, ass and balls I want to lick, suck and tongue for hours.

I  shave my balls (and have since I was in my early 20s) because I like how a shaved scrotum feels. Elsewhere, I keep my pubes trimmed enough to be neat, not to look overly manscaped. Now that I'm 50, the chest hairs are growing longer and I'm not crazy about the increasing number of gray ones either, so they get trimmed as well (but not short enough to be anywhere near scratchy).  

BTW, my avatar pic was a summer or two ago when a friend convinced me I should shave my chest completely before a gay vacation. Hmmm, perhaps I should update it with a more current picture....

• Upvote 1

I hate the "stubble".. I trim, just a bit, to keep it looking neat.  I think, that TOPS can get infected (HIV) because a bottoms rough stubble make abrasions on his cock... just my opinion, no scientific evidence

no idea if you're right or not but I fucked a guy the other night who had recently shaved his hole and the sensation of the stubble had me coming in just minutes.

I'm comfortable in my own fur on my chest, pubes and asscrack.    Most guys like it, although a few years ago, one guy shaved my crack before he fucked me.  I guess it worked for him as his bone slid pretty easily into me.   What worked for him, worked for me as I got his cock and load

I was glad though to get my furry crack back in a few weeks.

My handle is FurFluent so you can imagine which way I am going to lean. I say if you are naturally hairy then let it be, if you are naturally smooth let it be. I love hairy and the more hair the better. I personally love a guy who is so hairy that the hair is growing up the base of his cock :)

• Upvote 1