HAIRYCUM31

to shave or not to shave

59 posts in this topic

I don't mind shaved/smooth guys and will still fuck, but I love body hair on a guy...thick bushy pubes and a furry ass with a thickly carpeted fuckhole drive me wild.

My bf shaved every hair off my body except head a few weeks ago. It looked and felt incredibly amazing. However I'm still getting tons of ingrown hairs from experiment as it grows back in and now not sure was worth it,

Just shaved my hole and taint the other day. I normally trim with clippers, but I used a razor cause it was easier.... O. M. G. the hair bumbs and itchiness within my crack. Never again (and I'm certain I've said that before). I'm using anti-bacterial face wipes and Clearasil multiple times a day.

I've always shaved my balls and hole but just today got my first wax. They shaped my pubes but left most and took everything off my shaft, balls, and hole. Was an interesting and sort of familiar experience being on my back on the table, legs froggy style and fully exposed under the bright lights while they worked, then on all fours, ass up chest down.  It wasn't as painful as I expected and now I get 2-3 weeks without  the hassle of shaving down there. 

Don't do it! I had a guy who always wanted my ass and crotch shaved smooth, and I kept it up for far too long. Like you said -itchy. And what's worse, the hair grew in much more coarse so it was not just itchy, but FUCKING ITCHY! Seriously, some days I would have let a bobcat go wild down there, clawing away, and I would have been in heaven.

I hated the time it took to grow back in. Men have hair. Deal with it. I'm not a little doll, a girl, or pre-teen boy. I'm a man. I have hair.

Shave that cunt. The feeling of nothing interfering is amazing for the top.

Leave it totally natural & just trim neatly, I've heard this from many many many TOPS. I don't like guys hairless myself either it just reminds me of a turkey for xmas.

I've always shaved my hole, taint and balls and never had an itch problem.  My b/f now likes it au naturel so I leave it be.  I don't like really hairy assholes so luckily his is naturally smooth and hairless.

Boyz,

I do trim and shave my cock and balls regularly. Makes for smoother fucking as a top and being fucked when I bottom. Cheers!

Read1

I plan on shaving my head bald and all the body hair I am covered with. The skinheads that I chat with want me hairless like they all are. I started growing body hair in the 4th grade and am honestly looking forward to not having any hair in awkward places. I might just have it all lasered off for good if I like the feeling of being hairless. 

Love sticking my tongue into a hairy hole. 

BBRT- fucknfeedme

I keep shaved/waxed for the same reason swimmers do... less hair means less friction. I love feeling of that smooth smooth glide.

You guys are SO lucky you aren't prone to ingrown hairs. I can't even put a razor on my face. Clippers or just let it grow.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By pnpdog
      Hey guys I know its a bit early but I am traveling to Atlanta in a few months, I am looking for mostly bearish guys, tops preferred so if this got your attention hit me back. Open book here!
    • By Matt96
      As a 20 year old guy, what is the best way I can serve my daddies in the bedroom? If your a daddy, what would you like your boy to do for you?
    • By BlkBear77
      Me: 39, 6'1", semi musclar black bear w/ hairy body, 6" cut, bald head, tight groom black beard
      Buddy: 45, 6'4, white smooth bear, blonde and blue eyed
      My buddy was moving out of the state and want together for one last go before he left. We've know each other for about 20 years and over the course of that time I've fucked his ass many times, the first five years with condoms and rest without.

On this occasion, after we had dinner we went back to my place and got comfortable.  His mouth immediately dove deep onto my cock, deep throating it, making love to the cock that has fucked him off and on for years.  After a few minutes he slipped off my cock, licked his wet lips and said "By the end of the night I want your DNA in me."  Then he smiled and went back to work, all the while waiting to be sucked off. 
      Eventually I pulled him up and kissed him.  He then drove onto my nipples and worked then, as I stroked his cock.
      Before long I climbed atop him and ground my cock into his as we kissed.  As we did so, he groaned in pleasure and I sensed his legs slowly spreading apart.  Eventually they were sufficiently far apart that I was able to easily grab his leg, positioning it on my shoulder, then I lubed my fingers with coconut oil, fingering his hole to wake it up. Soon I had two fingers in and he was squirming on them as his hole lubed up for me to fuck it.
      It was finally time.  I placed his other meaty leg on my shoulders and pushed them back until his hole was in position.  Now lubed myself, I pushed hard into his hole, his face contorted in pleasure and pain up as I slid in.  Then he groaned deeply.  I knew he had lost the ability to formulate a sentence.
      Starting with a solid steady thrust, I worked his hole until it opened up, and when he seemed ready I went deeper.  He moaned louder as my cock filled his ass.  He had mentioned he hadn't been fucked in months, and I think he was telling me the truth.
      Pulling out, I gestured for him to flip over so I could fuck him doggie style.  Once mounted, I went to town, pounding deeper and harder.  Between moans he grunted "You're going so fuckin' deep!  God yes!  Give it to me."
      Sweat covered me as I dropped onto his back, never letting up in fucking his hole.
      After about fifteen minutes I flipped him onto his side as I wanted to make sure he was well fucked, and besides, I was determined to make sure I got  as much from his ass as I could, especially since I sensed my load was about to blow.  
      At the end I switched back to our original position, with his legs on my shoulders, and I looked deep into his eyes as I came.
    • By Mister23
      I'm about to be picked up by two big top daddy bears. Here's to hoping they don't ask about using my hole raw. 
    • By FilThFiendFtM
      So, I'm transitioning FtM, which is basically the same as puberty, and all the fun stuff a boy experiences as he becomes a man is happening to me. Over the past few months, I've been blessed with hair along my jawline, over my tummy and chest, and you guessed it, on my ass (Spoiler alert- my profile picture is no longer an accurate depiction of what my bubble butt currently looks like). To be honest, running my hands over the soft fur on my buttcheeks makes me feel sexy as hell, and I can finally understand the appeal of bears, otters, and cubs- body hair is fucking manly!
      My newfound furriness is a testament to the testosterone running through my system. I'm stronger, smellier, and hornier than ever before, thanks to testosterone's impact on my muscles, pheromones, and sex drive- qualities associated with being a man. However, our society upholds some standards of beauty that are contrary to aesthetics that have traditionally been associated with masculinity- hairlessness being one of them. This leads me to my question: are hairy asses sexy?
      I know some guys go for bears and some go for twinks- everyone has their own preference- but I'm also curious about whether or not it's sexy just as a general rule of thumb. For example, many people can agree that high heels are sexy, even if they don't personally have a fetish for feet or shoes. That's basically what I'm wondering, but I'd love for the discussion to include personal points of view and individual sexual preferences, too.
      Also, while we're on the topic, would anyone care to explain the differences between bears and otters? And if a young bear is called a cub, is there a similar term for a young otter? I'm curious about the nomenclature, but will admit I'm also wondering if there's a label that would accurately describe me.

Other #BBBH Sites…