HAIRYCUM31

to shave or not to shave

I have a somewhat hairy body including a very hairy ass and hole. I've shaved it once before during play and the actual shaving part was very hot but the whole ass was itching for weeks after. Now this guy i am seeing wants me to shave it again - personally i like my men with as much hair as possible ... what do you prefer ?

Hair as much as possible - love rimming a hairy hole. If he's hot enough to shave for, try using hair conditioner (but scentless please!) on your hole as it grows back - it should reduce the itching. Well, it has done for me and I've got yer typical Celtic skin - two minutes in the sun and I'm bright red...

Edited by bearbandit

I have shaved before and I like the way it feels, but the itching when it grows back sucks and it is such a hassle to keep it shaved. I am hairy now and unless someone wanted to shave me, I am likely going to stay that way!

"Trimmed to be neat" is my preference. Don't like bushy but do like hairy.

• Upvote 2

No shaving, unless a man owns you and decides to do it. If you have a choice, choose no. If you don't, no point in posting here about it, except for me to wank to ;)

id say keeo your body hairy if you prefer but know many Tops do prefer smooth ass/hole. Personally i keep myself smooth and use coconut oil after shaving and on a daily use to minimize discomfort and keep me soft.

i like some pubes but a smooth ass. however, i'm not much into ass eating so i don't really care. if you want it smooth, try waxing. it will last much longer, you won't get the stubble and won't itch.

I shave my groin. Like someone said, hair holds the manfunk, and when you're getting your cock sucked, well, you don't want to smell like the cunt of a halibut. So it's mostly for hygiene. That said, the few times I've been rimmed, I clean up and out thoroughly, but my ass has a few hairs. Enjoy them.

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bbbottomchaserslut
      So guys..... who’s going this year? It’s my first time in Berlin ever.... hoping to take at least 10 loads a night and give out a good 5-6. I reckon Berlin is the place for that to happen isn’t it!

im staying at the Novum City Centrum (pretty close to the action in Shoneberg) in a nice big triple room. I wouldn’t ever say no to a top or 3 or 7 coming to load me whilst im there  hah. 

Comment if you’re going and we’ll arrange a BZ group to swap as many loads as we can somewhere 😈
    • By Londonbear
      Yesterday I was working from home and chatting to a few guys during the day seeing if there was an action around.  I also messaged this young guy form Ireland who fucked me once before, who just got a job in London and has moved here.  He came over around 6.30, and immediately asked me about PreP as when we met the first time he fucked me raw, then had obviously had a bit of a crisis about it.  I told him that I was on Truvada and he told me that he wanted to get on PreP as quickly as possible.  I must say I think its great that these super young guys can go get PreP and know about it and get out and find it.
      After our quick chat abut that he was hard as a rock so we got down to sucking and then some fucking.  Sadly he grabbed my poppers, and took some, which were really old and crap.  This seemed to be a temporary hard-on killer.  Nothing worse than old poppers.  So he pulled out and we kissed a long time, and I sucked him hard again.  Then he pushed back in and got a really nice pace going and quickly shot a load into my ass.  He pulled out and apologised for the amount of spunk, but explained that at age 27 it was always a bucket full.
      I think he kinda wanted to chat and cuddle, but my phone started beeping with work stuff so we said our goodbyes and promised to meet again soon.
      Pretty much as soon as he left my boyfriend got home, so upstairs we went and he gave me the hardest and longest pounding he has for a while.  He really does have such a big cock, that despite my being pre-loaded and fully of 27 year old cum, it was a challenge to take it, especially as he was in a rough mood and really went for it.  Eventually he busted really deep in my hole.
      Then we went down to take the dog out for his evening walk and I cooked the food I had prepared.

• By Londonbear
      In September when working in West London, I got chatting to a guy on Growlr, after a while he came and met me where I was working, and later that week, came and met me at my house and fucked me. He fucked me really well and has a very thick cock and he fucked me raw and came in me.  He is in his late 50s, and is quite grand in his profession.
      Since then, we realised we work in similar fields.  He invited me to his home, and fucked me again, and again came in my ass, but then he began doing business with me, which has led to having instigated a big project which we are doing together.  Now when we meet the boundaries of our relationship are blurred.
      A few weeks later when he finished work, knowing I had to keep working, he drove back to my house and fucked me again, raw and came in my ass.
      Lat night we had a meeting at his work place about our project.  This took an hour, we looked at print material and I met his staff, with whom I will be working.  After a while we went to his car, and drove back to his place where he fucked me raw, cumming in my ass for the fourth time.  Then he made me dinner, opened wine and we enjoyed a civilized evening.
      I think that rather than just being a top who likes fucking me, he has formed a kind of emotional attachment and is trying to help me professionally, he has also looked me up online and googled me extensively and knows things about me he could only know by really checking me out in detail.  And it is quite clear he wants to keep fucking me as time goes on.
    • By Londonbear
      On Monday I was contacted on Growlr by a Brazilian, 37 years old.  I had met some time earlier when I was out clubbing.  He asked me if I was up for any fun.  I was, so I invited him over after work, around 6:00 PM.  He arrived on time, fucked me bare back with his very large cock, shooting a huge load in my ass.  After he came he asked me if I was 'clean'.  
      After he left a regular came over and went second, blowing a large pent-up load into my ass, commenting, as he was cumming, how slick my hole was after taken the load from the Brazilian guy.
      Then at 7:30 PM my boyfriend got home and dumped a huge load into me.  He really loved going third. Then I made dinner, and we enjoyed a couple of gin and tonics.
      The next morning, I woke up and found I was dripping spunk.  My hole was also quite puffy.  I felt amazing.

• By Londonbear
      Last night my boyfriend invited a guy round off Recon to fist me, but first my boyfriend fucked me while this guy watched and came in my ass, then the random guy fucked me, and then added crisco and j-lube to the mix, and started fisting me. He pushed in first while I was on all fours and i was able to take his big bear paw, after that my boyfriend and him took turns fisting the load deeper into me for a couple of hours, I have not been fisted for a while so today I am really feeling it!

Other #BBBH Sites…