The "Right" Way for a bottom to cum

Guest KptNLine

Guest KptNLine

I was reading the thread about bottoms who cum hands-free while getting fucked, and it got me thinking. Are there any other bottoms who think of cumming purely from anal stimulation as the "right" or "proper" way to cum for a bottom? I know I'm probably in the minority here, and I know not every bottom even has this happen to them. But I like the power dynamic of a Top using his dick to cum and a bottom using his ass. Tops - do you care if a bottom strokes himself during sex? Or do you get more turned on if he doesn't touch at all? Or do you even care?

My attitude about whether and when a bottom cums while I'm fucking him depends on the situation. Generally speaking I like to see a bottom get hard and cum while fucking him with as little manual stimulation as possible. However, my bigger concern is the bottom's unloading ruining the overall fuck. If he wants to stop after cumming and I've got more fucking to do I'm gonna be pissed. So I usually work to avoid that and the bottom can deal with it from there as he wants

• Upvote 4

Guest faggot hole

i'm with uclatinos. i frequently cum while being fucked without any manual stimulation. The rougher the fuck, the more likely it is that i will spontaneously shoot my load. And that only makes me more hungry for His load. i know when i cum that way my ass muscles twitch and contract, which i assume only enhances His experience. As for the other part of ucletinos comment, i wouldn't know. i NEVER jerk off while being fucked. i was taught early on that that simply is bad form.

It rarely happens that I cum "hands free" while being fucked. When it does happen, though, it's always a great feeling, and, usually the Top gets off knowing that he's able to fuck the cum out of me.

Like faggot hole, I never j/o while getting fucked (unless my Top orders me to j/o). I'm concentrating only on pleasuring the Top's cock, never on my own dick.

• Upvote 2

I've always been lucky in that my cumming does not affect my desire to get fucked. My first partner would have me ride his cock while he jerked me off, then fuck me with my own cum. I still love that but it doesn't happy very often. There is no right or wrong way for a bottom to cum. The rare and elusive anal orgasm is beyond words. It's happened to me maybe 8-10 times in my life.

I was reading the thread about bottoms who cum hands-free while getting fucked, and it got me thinking. Are there any other bottoms who think of cumming purely from anal stimulation as the "right" or "proper" way to cum for a bottom? I know I'm probably in the minority here, and I know not every bottom even has this happen to them. But I like the power dynamic of a Top using his dick to cum and a bottom using his ass. Tops - do you care if a bottom strokes himself during sex? Or do you get more turned on if he doesn't touch at all? Or do you even care?

Absolutely!! Though its not my choice. For me this is a great power exchange. The exchange of power in my mind is intense! Usually I am still soft when this happens, my load just dribbles out. The first time it ever happened I experience the sensations not realizing I had actually cum until the top asked. Like most have stated it does not in any way change my need for more cock and cum.

You just have to find a top with that magic touch. LOL.

A regular buddy of mine can always make me explode hands free. He did it again just last week. He really works hard to make me cum, pushes all of my buttons, because that is what HE wants. So maybe some of the magic is a top that isn't sooooooo selfish that he ignores your orgasm. :) Maybe I'm biased but aggressive, selfish tops cannot make me cum.

You just have to find a top with that magic touch. LOL.

A regular buddy of mine can always make me explode hands free. He did it again just last week. He really works hard to make me cum, pushes all of my buttons, because that is what HE wants. So maybe some of the magic is a top that isn't sooooooo selfish that he ignores your orgasm. :) Maybe I'm biased but aggressive, selfish tops cannot make me cum.

I've only had this happen a few times, but I agree that a top who wants to make me cum hands free can do it. I still like the top who just wants to use my hole to deposit his load, that's more than fair trade as far as i am concerned since i mostly want the cum delivered by a fuck hungry cock. Otherwise, i don't want to cum by touching myself when getting fucked. getting fucked puts me deeper into heat and wanting more cock and cum in my hole.

• Upvote 1