I was a rising executive in sales as well as a closet homo. Besides balling my wife I was fucking a little fairy who worked with the other clarical peons in the front office who also gave me good head. I was also the bitch of a couple of men, one a large thirty-five-year-old bear of a man named Henry who worked maintenance in the plant, the other man was a guy named John whom I met in a gas station mensroom one day when I had to piss really bad on my way to the commuter bus stop.

John was in his twenties, slender with stringy brown shoulder length hair, a mustache, glasses, dirt under his nails and a nice juicy 7" cut cock. He had a job and his own place so he was a few levels higher than street trash. He had a girlfriend but she gave lousy head and wasnt too attractive.

I myself was in my forties, clean cut, average straight looking and acting guy who liked being the person in gay sex acts whether I was sucking cocks or getting fucked as well as being the man, as when I fucked the office punk.

I would meet John in the the gas station john and suck him off a couple times a week. Once in a while I also sucked John's toes as I sometimes did Henry's after work. Henry fucked my ass a couple times a week at quitting time, usually in a shower stall in the mens locker room as well as let me suck his cock once in a while but for oral he preferred to hold my head and fuck my mouth which I couldnt take too well. Usually after Henry fucked me I would be horny if I hadnt cummed from getting fucked by him. If I hadnt cummed I would shagg the fairy in his mouth or up his ass depending on which end I felt like fucking at the time. I usually alternated, fucking the poof's ass one time and pumping my next load down his throat the next time.

I had been Henry's bitch for over a couple of years and been sucking John off for over six months. I figured John was neg because I never got sick from sucking him off and swallowing his loads.

One day, the day before I was to go on my month long vacation, my ass was itching as it usually did a few days after getting fucked but Henry had a date and left right after punching out. It was the day of the week where I also met John.

At the mensroom after we hugged and kissed I asked, "John, do you like to fuck ass?"

He then tried to hem and haw but I asked him if he had trouble fucking ass.

He more or less evaded the question but I was in heat so I told him I would suck his dick clean after he nutted in me. He then said he had no lube with him. When Henry fucked me he usually had some sort of lube which he greased-up with after I sucked his dick hard.

I didnt carry lube but we then decided that one of us would jerk me off, then I would suck his dick hard and leave it wet with my spit and we'd smear my cum on it for lube, then he would fuck me.

We spat on my hand and I jerked off. I came in a short time, excited that John would fuck me.

I knelt as I usually did and he opened the fly of his cut-off jeans and fished out his cut dick which I sucked into my mouth as usual but I sucked it only until I was hard, then left it wet with spit. I then smeared my cum on it and stood up, dropped my pants and bent over, bracing myself on the sink.

John spat on my hole and then put his dickhead to it and then grabbed my hips. He thrust and entered me swiftly, hilting himself as I stifled a little yelp from the pain. He held it in and then began fucking me. The pain vanished in just a few strokes and my young somewhat scuzzy stallion fucked me good and hard. His dick was just a bit smaller than Henry's but he fucked me harder and faster, then again we had to finish before someone came into the little mensroom.

"Watch the nails, OK?" I asked him.

He relaxed his grip on my hips but kept fucking me hard and fast, his pelvis sometimes slapping my ass, as he took his pleasure in my hole. He then fucked me harder and I got turned on so much that had I not I shot my load I would have cummed onto the concrete floor. John increased his efforts and fucked me to victory, pumping his poz load into me, his prick pulsing with each spurt of infected cum. He then hilted himself as he finished shooting his initial volley, then pounded me for another minute tearing me up some more inside. After a few hard thrusts he pulled out of me. I knelt and noticed a tinge of blood on his dick before I sucked his dick clean and kissed it and his balls like I always did with a cock in my mouth.

"Man that was a great piece of ass, my dick really felt good, better than the poz holes I fuck. Now that I know you'll suck my dick clean I'll fuck your ass as well as your mouth." John said.

"I'd be glad to take it stud." I replied as I pulled my pants up.

We hugged and I left.

I thought no more of getting fucked by John than I did when Henry fucked me, it was just a really nice feeling being used by a man for his sexual pleasure and being the receptacle for his dick and cum, feeling a man's dick thrusting in me, just as I enjoyed putting that little quiff in the front office in his place with my dick and cum.

The vacation went fine until about two and a half weeks in, then I caught what I'd later heard is the "AIDS flu" and realized I had made a monstrous huge mistake by being in heat and letting John fuck me.

My wife was concerned and we cut our vacation short and went to the doctor who by then was familiar with the disease which had been around for a dozen years then. He tested me and I showed poz. We were devastated. My wife then gave me the third degree and before vacation was over filed for divorce, accusing me of buying whores or shooting up with dirty needles. I had to shell out for a good divorce lawyer and prove alienation of affection partly because she wouldnt put out which necessitated me needing to fuck someone else. I never mentioned that I was fucking a man(the office poof) or taking the meat and cum of large masculine men(including Henry) in me.

Back at work a month later I had to tell Henry the bad news which meant he no longer would use me but he would jerk off into my mouth once in a while.

A month after that I had a tiff with the little office poof and persuaded him to take my poz dick up his ass even though he knew I was poz and he wasnt. Fucking him felt good, one of my best feeling orgasms because I was pumping my infected jizz up his neg hole and changing him for life the way John changed my life by having a nice piece of my ass.

I returned to sucking John off and taking him up my ass, he replaced Henry as my anal stud.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice story as always, although I think this is the first time you wrote one from the 'bottoms' POV as it were.

Usually more hot reading about the top Pozzing some neg ass >;)

I guess tastes change... in the nineties I edited a private circulation magazine called Unnatural Practices (this was before the obscenity etc laws were loosened up in the UK) and found that the more popular stories were those written from the bottom's POV...

I thought I'd try my hand as writing from the bottom's POV as an experiment, having heard accounts from some of the bottoms I fucked as well as reading other stories from the bottom's POV.

It is always good to change things from time to time, keep your creative juices fresh and all ;)

Personally I guess Tops like to read from the tops POV

And bottoms like to read from the bottoms POV.

Of course you could try writing a story from "3rd party omniscient" where you get to listens to everyones POV as it where,