Philadelphia

nipplepigny1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
going to be in Philadelphia for a few days. Where is the best chance to get laid?

Similar question. I 'll be in town from tomorrow through Friday morning. Would love to hit up a bathhouse or sex club. Which one is best? Heard good things about Adonis. Thoughts? Other advice?

I'm a masculine top with about 8 cut inches of cock. Love to suck, get sucked, and fuck. Like anon , groups, and dark rooms.

Thanks.

Club Body Center is the busier of the 2 bathhouses. The Adonis is a theatre. 3 theatres upstairs and no movies in the basement but very dark and dungeon like. Dark rooms, cubby holes, etc. Depends on the times, the Adonis can have some shady folks. If you go there, make sure you pay the small fee to check your phone and wallet!

Club Philly (Club Body Center is it's "old" name) on Chancellor St (alley) is usually good on Wed aftewrnoons and early evening. It's decent but NOTHING like Steamworks in Chicago but you'll get laid. Adonis? Really? Seriously? Very seedy!

Club Body Center is the busier of the 2 bathhouses. The Adonis is a theatre. 3 theatres upstairs and no movies in the basement but very dark and dungeon like. Dark rooms, cubby holes, etc. Depends on the times, the Adonis can have some shady folks. If you go there, make sure you pay the small fee to check your phone and wallet!

Thanks for the responses. Sounds like Adonis is a little shady, though the dark basement sounds like it could be fun. I'm going to hit the bathhouse tonight. Is Club Body Center (or whatever it is called now) my best bet? Looked up Sansom Gym too. How does that compare? Thanks, guys -- and come out tonight, Philly guys, if you want some dick!