Lab.oratory - Berlin

spunkdump

I think BBRTS is very English American  and if you search for guys in a country that does not speak English you will be surprised how few appear. In Germany there are a few hundred I think, but it is hit or miss. I wondered if Barebackcity might be where a lot of Germans, etc meet. Used to be.

Where are the best places to find parties etc?

"Hi and thanks for your "wow...derful" review. May I ask you a question? I have seen in some websites that Lab .Oratory only admits young guys... You think is it true? I am visiting Berlin in a few weeks and would love to go there, but, you know... I am almost 60 yo..."

Not sure Viciavor. I would love to say that Berlin does not give a shit about what you look like or how old you are. But it does. My experience is that it can be ageist and very body conscious. I found  the Lab to be largely made up of people below their 40s,however it could have been just that night I went . The guy who had been there before and could not stop raving about it and made me go was at least 65 and had been often, so it could have been the night. 

Berlin smells of sex. Whatever your tastes, you will get what you want. There were many bars I went too. where I was nearly dragged into dark rooms and fucked. So just be yourself. I am sure you will have more than enough sex over there . 

@Scottyrim Thanks for you reply... I totally agree with you about the open minded berliners... I have been there more than 10 times, and have been fucked everywhere, but in Lab.Oratory I have never been... I wil try next month, as I am going to Berlin again... Hope to be breed there too! Once again, thanks and have a nice week in Melbourne... by the way, there is a wonderful discount air tickets from Brazil to Melbourne this week... maybe I will go in October.. any suggestion for fuck places there? See you...

I have been to Berlin 8 times (it's a long haul from Brisbane Australia). Generally I have found the various web sites to be a waste of time and effort... and have always gone to bed with empty balls and at times a sore cock from lots of fucking. Guys have ranged from mid 20's to mid 50's and above... I'm now 67.

I have concentrated my fucking to the Schoenberg area.. always a great selection of hot leather/rubber/skin guys around and a lot of them are mainly bottoms...

So in short... ditch the internet and go exploring.. you will enjoy yourself!

• Like 3

Viciavor,

I am literally just returning from Berlin and had (as always) a bb fucking good time.   I went to the Lab.oratory twice on this trip, for the weekly Thursday naked party and for a newer theme sneakersox party on Saturday night   I don't think age makes a difference at the lab, for I always see a variety of ages there.  Be sure to check the website for specific themes, though.   Thursdays are usually naked and Fridays are 2-4-1 drinks.  

chiilfuck

Hi... I am glad you had a good time in Berlin... I am visiting again from the end of March. Like you, I always back home completely fucked (LOL), but my main fetish place is Lab.Oratory and I will try this time, because a lot of people here in BZ has told me that the age is not a problem to be admited there, as I used to read in other websites. So, thank you for your tip and hope everything will be just fine! (sorry my bad English). 

• Like 1

On 23/02/2018 at 11:53 PM, Styrodur said:

Yes it definitely is! 

BBRTS is not very common here. 

Scruff works very well and in bigger places Recon too 

Also Grinder is used.

I was at the Lab also last Thursday for the naked party. Lots of guys and lots of fucking, mostly bb. Twink bottoms score better than older bottoms. All ages welcome. My only concern is tops not wiping off between fucks, which in a group setting, puts one at risk for Hep C. I could have gotten a lot more action but I wouldn't let cocks that were just in another bottom's hole go straight into mine. One top got annoyed at me, but when I wiped his dick, and held it up to his nose, he understood and went to wash.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

guys, I'm returning to Berlin next month so will update it all - last year was a bust with the airport strike so i missed alot of what i wanted to do so next month will be there 4 days  and will try to hit as much as physically possible- Lab on Friday/  Sat  ??? - Sunday- i think there is a coffee and cream but i can't be sure just yet and Boiler bathhouse and of course BULL so hopefully will be much more pleasant.  I'll take notes and bring it all up to date with older and wiser eyes!

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

I'm back from my trip to Berlin.    Returning to Lab.oratory was a great idea. The entrance is in same left position of the Berghain club but the door moved i noticed. Tip 1.   Get their early!!!! they open on Fridays 10-12 - get there at least 9:30 -there was already 100 guys on line by the time I showed up at 9:45 and another 100 behind me.  The fee is 10Euro now. I know the door guy had some bad rep but i found the experience just fine.  They give you a wrist wrap for the night for buying bar drinks. and give you a bag for clothing. At end of night you collect your bag -dress and go pay your tab. Bring receipt to the doorman and then go.     The place is as big as i remember if not bigger now. I noticed a dance club back deep in the club with stairwells going up to the rail promenade that overlooks the dance floor- i didn't remember this at all.

The dark room is still same, the barn rooms with slings by the right of the bar still there. the gloryholes in back - new addition -they had those Czech booths-where you climb in and hoist your legs in straps and your butt is open to all but you and they can't see you. Of course the fail in this is that all the guys just went around to the entrance to see who it was in this booth.  I only saw it used twice but definitely was fun. All most of action was in darkroom early-- i got plowed early and alot. but as night went on action was everywhere but realize alot of lurkers and guys just hanging socially in the bar.  Their were guys in the bathroom sitting next to urinal waiting for piss etc- i never saw one used but they found their spot and stuck to it.    Also, there is equipment to douche but i can't see putting that hose up my hole in that place but its there-someone needs to tell me if they used it ever???     I went early thank god-got fucked and then i left at 12 which was early but myhotel was on other side 45 min away by train and i just didn't want to be stuck and i was fucked out-i knew for me it was time.  Well-the line waiting for men to get in had to be 300 guys it went out to the parkling lot area-i was shocked so trust me go early-so you get in and fuck and not waste time waiting on line to get in. 

BULL bar in Schoneberg gay area- is the dicy dive bar that any pig will love-- the bar (with coatcheck to underwear) is like a Las Vegas bar from 60s but then the backroom is practically blackout -on entry is a sling and then two more sllings in middle of room -the room is 17 x 17 with seating along the walls-not much and then then the toilets-guys in slings claim their spot and don't move.  and guys just bend over and get bred.  I walked in Friday night and in 5 min i was getting plowed by unseen men.  It was quiet on Saturday but still got 2 loads -its a mix of men but it a sleazy place-its not a hi how you doing at all-its just quiet silent cocksucking and fucking.  A must for all to visit at least once.

Boiler sauna- i went on Monday afternoon-it was more senior aarp than Sundays.  it was quiet and still the loveliest bathhouse but i didnt' get much action. So go on Sundays when its popular.

Mutchmann's hosted the monthly Coffee and Cream party-its a poz party on 1st Sundays of month. Starts at 5pm no line just a few guys 9 euro check your clothes wear what you want and then play. i had no idea what this would be like it wasn't alot of people -mind you LAB has a Sundaytheme and bathhouse is quiet popular so other distractions but boy i'm glad i went early when they opened- i went downstairs to the bed platform and in 10 min i was bred by a bull of a German man 2 loads and then the crowd started filling up- i took some good loads and this time the early bird got the worm was true. The crowd was sexy mix of young, mature, bears, otters etc-it was not a big crowd but just right number.  i stayed over an hour when i sensed the loads were done and there was no line or guys coming in so quiet party but well worth it if you're in Berlin at that time.   I took about 17 loads during my weekend and the city is lovely. I don't know if i'll return -i think the city is built for youth to run free and i want to explore other places but if you haven't gone or have low libido -go to Berlin-it will be a good cure!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1