Lab.oratory - Berlin

spunkdump

This is my write up for the men's club at Berghain , called Lab.oratory.

This club Berghain is a very popular dance/Rave club in the Friedrichshain area of Berlin- its at the end of the UBahn Train #1 and a 15 min from station which is pretty safe I found but any cab driver will know Berghain dance club so just ask them to take you to there to Berghain. Its about 20 Euro from center of Berlin, Schoneburg. And, the cab leaves you at the Cab line up entrance. When you get out-- just walk through the muddy path directly to the huge warehouse building. you will see some metal barriers for lining up - just go through and then cut directly to the LEFT and you'll a short bit another short right -walk through the enclosed pathway and at the end on the right at end is the entrance.

A big burly German will be at door to let you in. Check the local listings or Disco Damage for the theme night. Its only open Thurs, Friday, Sat and Sun. Usually Thurs is Naked night, and Friday is just open - but my advice just check your clothes (more on that later). Sat/ Sunday is usually some Fetish night - some more popular than others... the place is a huge warehouse- pictures don't do it justice- its out of a dystopian novel -scary but its just all lends to the mystique of the place....

I went on Thurs- Naked Night and Friday- Night -2 4 1 special drinks and Sunday afternoon- which was Masked night.

Thursday Naked Night- FIRST and MOST -do not show up late!!!! There was a line up at 9pm opening and you will regret every sec if you show up at 10 - the door is only open for 2hours - after that 2hours it closes door- and I mean show up at 8:30 and line up it was 8:45 with 5 guys lined up and I turned around and 15 guys were behind me in just a matter of seconds. The door opens - the doorman are pretty gruffy but nice so just don't be an ahole. You pay your 6 euro and they give you a bag- Naked means naked- no jock etc- keep you your shoes , knee pads whatever- and you place your valuables in the bag and they give you a number on a plastic card-(DO NOT LOSE) the card is how they track your drinks that you buy at the bar and its all very high tech -(god NYC could learn something from it) so wear socks or some wrist bad or something to hold card. The number is written on your bag and your arm. Important when you leave at night -you have to dress and take that card with your number on it at the bar to check out -even if you didn't have anything to get receipt from bartender -in order to leave and not upset the doorman- you give the number card and receipt back to doorman to leave so they know you settled your tab. I stress again do not lose it !!!! they get very upset so follow protocol.

NAked night- OMG- it was about 400 guys - 400 of the most hottest men I've seen ever-all shapes, sizes age groups- just naked - some of the biggest dicks I ve seen and then alot of regular etc. Caligula must have left blueprints for this place-its huge- and why I say get there early on time- not only will you miss the action but you'll want to as a first timer - explore the place-there so many nooks and crannies it feels endless and you definitely want to explore the place - and like me you'll want to clone yourself so you can place your self in every possible area- there was so much fucking, sucking etc once it started and when it starts its flash quick -it goes on on on -it s like wildfire and you move from one stop -another set of bodies are just fucking away. --- When you walk in the little booths on the right are for more privacy but then on the left of that is a leather curtain with a sling in between the rooms- go through that and there is the main darkroom- it has a full size bed platform where the Berlin Bottoms line up and take their positions-its also another small leather platforms and a sling in the dark corner and some various tables, fuck horses- but let me tell you -once the first bttm is getting plowed- its like a zombie apocalypse - I wish those tops would come to NYC - there is nothing as wildly fun as I ever I have seen in all my years- the closest was the old El Mirage Black party nights.. I'm truly dating myself. The other areas is the bar- with the nicest bar staff ever! and then begins the Yellow brick road- a hall way with slings on both sides and then a back hallway with crannies and leads to anther small bar and then to the right is a crackout dark hallway with what I would call -waiting stations- for more intimate action - i'm winking there because the men will just jump on whatever you're doing--- and then it opens to a grand room where there are various

platforms and directly on the left in the back is the gloryhole section- i found this on the 3rd go around and boy that was jumping all night long on both ends... -the right is where the bathroom is at and a small tub for piss addicts. The toilets for the piss/shit fetish smells like it and two rooms with hoses for cleaning out- apparently that happens tho I can't imagine doing that there but it must happen- the smell is something I won't forget- it was disgusting and gives you a tremendous hardon at the same -go figure! One mention by the gloryhole area is a booth area with metal floor grating and right below it is a tiled room with stairs leading down to it- I couldn't figure it out but this for piss lovers just to lie on metal grating and let them just piss on you- god I love the Germans! I didn't see it much used on my visit.

There is an upstairs area with a sling and some leather fuck beds that was during various times very popular so not to be missed. The main action centered in the main dark room with the platform beds with the bottoms lined up bentover -the tops will go from hole to hole to hole- god it was sensational on the receiving end and to watch it go down as well.... a tops dream and a bottoms final resting place-LOL- i would pay rent to live there!

The action was non-stop until about 12midnight and this is where the crowd starts to go - because of work and real life of course so that's why I stress- go early!!!!!!

One thing bout the bottoms-they are extremely aggressive -they will knock you out to get that cock and will pull it out your ass and right into their mouth and back to their hole- -this for newcomers was like for me WTF and you have to learn -bitch -that's my cock- pull it out there ass- eat it and put it back in yours.

Friday night- was the regular night - I at first went to gay village to check out the CDL bar lounge that was having Berlin Gangbang -15 euro - OMG what a fucking waste of time- it was horrible! all wrapped and quite pathetic - i left ran into two Danes visiting from Copenhagen and i saved them the waste of time and we went to LAB- it was about 11ish close to the doors closing at 12 midnight and OMG it was packed i mean 400 guys - not all naked but trust me when I say - just check your shit and don't bother -if u want to wear a jock -go ahead but don't with the clothes -you came to fuck so come to fuck! It was so crazy - insane- a must visit.

Sat -I didnt attend it was gummie night- rubber night

Sun -mask night- bring your own or they sell you a hooded mask- bring your own -the one they supply look like terrorist hoods- and so HOT! I mean stifling not the erotic kind- but when in rome--- it wasn't nearly as crowded about 50 if that so wasn't that popular

My recommendation is Thus/Frid nights- not to be missed!!!!

one other recommendation - the sauna BOILER- is so amazing-it puts any other bathhouse to shame which includes Steamworks in Chicago, Toronto, - it is an achievement that's got to be seen- and Sunday at 5pm is high tide for some of the most beautiful men I've seen gathered - it does skew younger Berliner's - there wasn't a lot of out of shape guys - i did feel like the fattest person there -i did see a few beefy like myself just so you know but fuck it -go just to see the steamroom and the maze of rooms. I didn't care i did feel intimidated but got in one of the rooms with the sling- put on my mask and blinded myself - i took 3 loads - woof! so if you attend church you will get your communion! A must see!!!

LAB- out of this world - sorry for the long post but nobody ever shares what its really like and this just gives a beginner a glimpse of what you'll find but the experience is on another level and what you make of it- and its for all ages unlike some places where older guys like myself will feel left out- I didn't see anyone left out. Also, yes, a lot of the fucking is raw but there was condom use more than i would prefer but it is quite mixed but its definitely more raw.

I hope this helps any newcomers..... I know I want to go back.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 18
  • Thanks 3

Yes Friday when it's 2-4-1 it's crowded not really fetish, most of people into sports shorts, jock, underwear depending of the week-end parties maybe some in rubber, skingear. But Friday night is for fuck so just let's go and fuck or get fucked... or piss get wet ! ;)

They have other specials events check their website http://www.lab-oratory.de, especially during big event like Easter. For instance, during Easter it's no 2-4-1 nigh on Friday but on Monday don't miss the Sport/Sneakers party later afternoon and of course Snaxx on Saturday.

Hey- THANK YOU for this timely post- I am about to hit Berlin in 2 days (6 Nov 13 -Wed) for a week- I have been stalking Berliners on all the hook up sites asking for tips/ideas/ impressions of their bars and clubs- which is THE one to visit on any specific night. A good friend is from Berlin and is also , by coincidence-going to be in Berlin while I am there- and we had planned to do LAB for the Faust party ( fist) Sat night- your tip to arrive early is perfect- I will be sure to be there 30 min ahead of the door time .

NOW_ any horney top Berlineres reading this-please, pleasse get intouch - I have a hotel room near Toms/Bull bars- and am very much eager to experience some of that finer German DNA cum in either(both?) end while with you-and I hear Bull is open 24 hrs and has slings-- how handy !! LOL

Hey- THANK YOU for this timely post- I am about to hit Berlin in 2 days (6 Nov 13 -Wed) for a week-

On Sunday 10th it's Coffee & Cream bareback party at MUTSCHMANNS (door open from 17h till 19h !!). No pre-sale, no registration.

I'll be there ;)

...and I hear Bull is open 24 hrs and has slings-

take care about pickpocket there !

Hey- THANK YOU for this timely post- I am about to hit Berlin in 2 days (6 Nov 13 -Wed) for a week- I have been stalking Berliners on all the hook up sites asking for tips/ideas/ impressions of their bars and clubs- which is THE one to visit on any specific night. A good friend is from Berlin and is also , by coincidence-going to be in Berlin while I am there- and we had planned to do LAB for the Faust party ( fist) Sat night- your tip to arrive early is perfect- I will be sure to be there 30 min ahead of the door time .

NOW_ any horney top Berlineres reading this-please, pleasse get intouch - I have a hotel room near Toms/Bull bars- and am u dvery much eager to experience some of that finer German DNA cum in either(both?) end while with you-and I hear Bull is open 24 hrs and has slings-- how handy !! LOL

Trust me u don't have to stand in line half an hour before they open.... But my advise is to arrive 30 min. After their official opening time..it's a tops and bottoms paradise.... Best action is indeed in the darkroom with the big fuck bed....tops will go from hole to hole....

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi. When you go to lab.oratory on Friday' date=' how many guys are naked? are there more nudes or underwear/fetish?[/quote']

Mostly undrarwear... But you can get naked whenever. Friday is no dress code but since its very hot there sp very few have anything but socks and some undies. But with time specially on crowded nights, guys get naked. Its all about how good and sexy you feel in what you wear. Lab is my fav.