Lab.oratory - Berlin

spunkdump

8 hours ago, trade said:

Looking forward to Lab/Berghain for FC Snax United this November. Anyone else from here going?

Yup I’m there. Also doing Sportlads at Stahlrohr the day before and Berlin Bastards on the Sunday. 

Damn! I cannot wait to get over there and be in a place where guys can openly mate and no one cares. I will be naked and letting guys enjoy using me the entire time. Wish the USA would finally sexually  lighten the fuck up instead of  doing all this stuff on the DL because they are too phony and pious to admit the crave it too.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/10/2017 at 9:20 AM, AirmaxAndy said:

Yup I’m there. Also doing Sportlads at Stahlrohr the day before and Berlin Bastards on the Sunday. 

What is Berlin bastards? I will be at boiler, but want to try that one too, sounds exciting! Did not find any info on the web though..

13 minutes ago, lioilk said:

What is Berlin bastards? I will be at boiler, but want to try that one too, sounds exciting! Did not find any info on the web though..

See http://mobil.siegessaeule.de/en/todays-events/event-detail.html?sislistelements[termin]=29479&sislistelements[caldate]=20171112&cHash=e1cb308070a7e00009d135e9a6f0f391

On 08/11/2017 at 1:49 PM, AirmaxAndy said:

Thank you!! Have you tried it before? So neg men cannot get it?

Edited by lioilk

• 1 month later...

I just booked at the Tom's Hotel Berlin from 23-29/18/18. What are the best places to go and receive the largest possible load?
Is it possible to have a private party at Tom's? Can I receive people there?
Has anyone stayed there?
This is my first time in Berlin and I am very excited, I have planned to go a few times but it never worked out.
I am Brazilian living in London for a long time, bottom, and I love milk in my ass.
If someone is in Berlin at this time, or going, please contact me.

• 1 month later...
On 26.12.2017 at 10:28 AM, skinbastard said:

Better to cruise on other site, not many people from Germany here. BBRT, Planrtromeo, Recon. 

Planet Romeo is the best when it comes to Germany. It is also the site I've had the most hook ups through, not only in Germany.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, muscmtl said:

so for europ planetromeo is btter than bbrt?

Not sure. I've never made any hook ups in Europe with bbrt, but I always find someone wherever I travel with Planetromeo. You can also search for profiles with "to be discussed" or "never" when it comes to condoms. I always avoid profiles with "always". In Eastern Europe I love Planetromeo, because someone always contacts me. It's probably because there are so many homophobic people there, and many of the gays are too scared to hook up with locals, afraid they will be beaten up, so instead they want sex with travelers.

• Like 1

Hi and thanks for your "wow...derful" review. May I ask you a question? I have seen in some websites that Lab .Oratory only admits young guys... You think is it true? I am visiting Berlin in a few weeks and would love to go there, but, you know... I am almost 60 yo...