Lab.oratory - Berlin

spunkdump

2 hours ago, gayslut said:

hehe cool ... i need a poz load

We are planning to come Lab, berlin, Boiler as well as Boese Buden....below is google translated, but welcome in english replies. We are from Singapore...2 total btms to be slut/ whores if we are out of singapore. We can visit, be hosted if by any chance ( saves some money ) . Not into sight seeing, Not into DISNEYLANDS, strictly Sex Trips if we travels or are invited.

2022 when corvid19 ends, we will travel.  welcome suggestions and also welcome you to Singapore ( 99% are btms here )

Hallo wir sind 2 passive Jungs und kommen bald nach nach Deutschland um die schönen europäischen Männer mit ihren Fickschwänzen kennen zu lernen. Wir stehen beide auf Gang Bang Unkomplizierter Fun Partys und wir wollen von euch gefickt werden…Mein Ehemann lässt sich nur mit Kondom ficken und ich lasse mich nur ohne Gummi ficken… wir lieben Schwänze in allen Löchern und würden uns freuen alle Schwänze kennenzulernen um von ihnen abgefickt zu werden… Wir würden uns freuen wenn ihr da draußen uns Tips geben könntet wo wir in Deutschland Sex Partys finden wo ich mich blank und mein Ehemann sich mit Gummi durchficken lassen können…Lieben Dank ihr Fickbullen und Hengste! Grüße von euren Schwanzgeilen Stuten

Wir suchen einen aktiven, dominanten Gastgeber oder mehr, der uns auf neue Abenteuer mitnimmt, wir sind beide Bottoms, schüchtern, aber wild und wollen ab und zu hart gefickt werden. Wir bieten unseren Arsch als Gegenleistung für Ihre Dominanz. Wir sind geil ... suchen auch Gefährten für Sexclubs ... machen Rollenspiel-Gangbangs

my fantasy is this to be this btm and my husband too, both be gangfucked, :

[think before following links] https://xhamster3.com/videos/dawsons-50-load-weekend-vol-2-14207679

[think before following links] https://t.me/joinchat/c8xhOYm1ox5lMDA1  ( US video )

my telegram : t.me/telegram/Lassunsficken +65 93448870 whatsapps

[think before following links] https://www.planetromeo.com/groups/gangbang-orgy-in

D hole.jpg

DD_bodd2.PNG

pleg butt WHORE.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Gainerbear said:

Thank you for this description... in November 2021 I'm planning to go to Berlin, this space will be the first to be visited...

I love this place - hope it can return to normal opening soon.

20 hours ago, Gainerbear said:

I heard they open again in September.... Hopefully in November it's up and running

the laboratory is only open until the end September, the fun takes place in the open air in a well-masked garden. I was there on September 10th after 8pm and had a great time. everyone did what they wanted with everyone. the fun continues until around midnight. Then the party moves to Bull. Since I was at the Folsom time, the fun lasted until morning. I left after 6.00. several mares were fertilized by me. I'm coming back from STD, probably syphilis or syphilis because the dense yellow discharge from the dick. yeah

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/13/2021 at 10:57 PM, pozer77 said:

the laboratory is only open until the end September, the fun takes place in the open air in a well-masked garden. I was there on September 10th after 8pm and had a great time. everyone did what they wanted with everyone. the fun continues until around midnight. Then the party moves to Bull. Since I was at the Folsom time, the fun lasted until morning. I left after 6.00. several mares were fertilized by me. I'm coming back from STD, probably syphilis or syphilis because the dense yellow discharge from the dick. yeah

Is lab fully open now ?