Fantasy. What's you current?

Guest Raxi Starbeam

sessions where younger students are randomly paired up with an older students (lab partner changes each day) and students get extra credit for being the bottom in class gangbangs, etc. Of course in my fantasy none of those things are illegal - it's all very normal, natural and accepted.

I once read a scifi story long ago that was set in a society where there was no tabu at all associated with sex and nudity with the only prohibition being forcing anyone to do something they didn't want. Incest, gay sex, everything was fine and accepted at any age. Children didn't feel "abused" since sex wasn't any more stigmatized than say cuddling or shaking hands.

I'm not sure such a society would be possible, but it was certainly an interesting idea.

• Upvote 2

Guest faggot hole
I've been fantasizing lately about alternate social structures that are based around gay sex. Even wrote up a whole "future world history" then realized it was just a framework - it wasn't a sex story, so never posted it in the stories section here.

And in a similar vein I've been fantasizing about sex ed courses with lab sessions where younger students are randomly paired up with an older students (lab partner changes each day) and students get extra credit for being the bottom in class gangbangs, etc. Of course in my fantasy none of those things are illegal - it's all very normal, natural and accepted.

RawTop's is a truly worthwhile "fantasy" -- a society where sexuality (homo- or hetero-) is accepted as the norm and not the focus of hysterical attention by prudes, bigots or those "guided" by religion; where one's sexuality is no more attention getting than one's hair or eye color. We all are what we all are.

As for RawTop's fantasy sex-ed course, i have to say that if my college had offered such a course, i would have taken it (and volunteered fotr the extra credit). While in college there were numerous incidents where i was the cumdump bottom at gang bangs. Alas, no "extra credit" but i did learn a lot about myself.

I've really been craving black cock recently and to be the little white fucktoy for some hung black studs is a real fantasy of mine right now. Add in a couple of guys pissing on me while I ride those black cocks and i'll be a happy little slut ;)

• Like 1

fantasy would be getting passed around by guys my boyfriend finds while he joins in the fun. Would be hot to beat my record of loads taken in one night (13) with the final one being the bf as he fucks the other loads out of me.

slightly less crazy fantasy: this super hot guy at the cannabis club I go to (woohoo california haha) is always flirting with me when he rings me up at the counter, would be hot to get tag teamed by him and the bf.

in regards to the side-debate going on, I think people who actively and / or frequently engage in bb sex who expect / demand their partners to be DDF are naive more than anything - nothing wrong with a neg person wanting to stay that way but if they dont know and fully accept the consequences / risks of what they're doing then they're in for a rude awakening. That said, from the looks of it, I don't think xx808 intended to offend anyone (probably wasnt aware that people found it offensive) :/

Yeah, you're right: my apologies to xx808. There are times when I've got a filthy temper (red-head Celt?) and I was in more pain than my drugs cover yesterday. Should have kept my mouth shut... Sorry, mate.

Just touching base on both of these. Didn't mean to start a debate, as mentioned I am new to the whole scene and pretty green as far as knowledge is concerned. Further more I hope no one else takes offense to the verbiage used. I do see the points made and respect that just as I would hope someone would respect mine. Also, bearbandit would like to extend a thank you for the apology and once again no offense meant.

Well, mine isn't that original but I'd still love for it to happen: Me walking an evening in town and get side walked by some guys, who gradually become insistent and then force me brutally into a dark spot and use my whole body for their pleasure. Surely with no condoms.

Being on a warm desert island with white sandy beaches and crystal clear blue water with a 100 men who were all naked and swapping loads. Every day each of us would be blindfolded and give/take anonymous loads. No racial, age, weight hang ups. Just eating, sleeping, fucking nonstop.

• Like 1

Looking to be turn into a hell hound by force. Destroy the good in me and claim me for the forces of darkness. Watch as slowly I become the beast of your fantasy. Inject me roids, growth hormones and wolf blood. Destroying this body so that your hell hound will come out to please you. Collar and train me if dare to the beast i'm meant to be. Mold my body to your pleasure: turn my teeth into fangs, etc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I live/work near a college. Would love to get abducted by the College Hockey team or Football team, brought to a dark dorm room on campus, stripped, blindfolded, gagged, drugged and poppered up, put in a sling for a weekend of jocks fucking and breeding me all weekend long.

An easy answer is go read "Pozdaddy" in the bug chasing story forum. I think I'm channelling all my top energies into that: right now I think of a bikers' meeting place like Box Hill, just south of London where I used to spend many a happy Sunday window shopping bikes and men. (And occasionally me and my partner would pick someone up at the Coleherne in London and stop off at Box Hill before heading off somewhere more private for sex.) The fantasy has me in full bike gear, much like my avatar, but chaps, no jeans. Full face helmet with a rope to tie me to a tree, rope handcuffs, and my ass available for use, piss and cum running down my legs...

As of late I've been interested in being dominated by a white guy. Not in a "Let's have racial play" way, but Idk I've hooked up with three white guys before and recently I've been wanting to have more intense fun.

For some strange reason the white guys that I've met seem to always be strung out on something and I don't PNP(besides maybe poppers)..so yeah.

I've been fantasizing lately about alternate social structures that are based around gay sex. Even wrote up a whole "future world history" then realized it was just a framework - it wasn't a sex story, so never posted it in the stories section here.

And in a similar vein I've been fantasizing about sex ed courses with lab sessions where younger students are randomly paired up with an older students (lab partner changes each day) and students get extra credit for being the bottom in class gangbangs, etc. Of course in my fantasy none of those things are illegal - it's all very normal, natural and accepted.

You might want to check out Samuel Delany's novel from last year "Through the Valley of the Nest of Spiders." Future. Alternate social structures. Alternate relationship structures. ALL different kinds of gay sex (there's something in here to take nearly every reader outside his sexual comfort zone--even the pigs on here who eroticize the virus could get squicked out by the shit-play or the race-play or the erotic chili-making). It's not a novel to jerk off to, but it certainly explores different ways we could be organizing our lives.