Fantasy. What's you current?

Guest Raxi Starbeam

Dress like a street whore tranny and being used by many guys with big cocks bareback like a true cheap prostitute all night over and over. Being forced to spend a night in the street with and like a whore. Also, being gang bang in an adult movie theater full of pervs taking turns in my ass and mouth.

• Piggy 1

• 2 years later...

I fantasise of late of being in a proper locked stocks, top body and arms locked through and kind of bent forward with my ankles strapped to each post exposing my ass for many men who I cant see, slide up me and load me.  But also my head can be pulled down to suck cock clean.

Also have a cloth of the old style poppers being held over my mouth and nose. I would prefer that the guys are thick set, hairy and have big balls that can slap mine whilst fucking me.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
  • Piggy 1

My current fantasy is to be pimped out. Blindfolded and on all fours and taking whatever cock wants to enter my hole. I also want it recorded and on live web cam .

My fantasy... I think I've mentioned it in another thread. I'm a huge fan of breath control. I'd like to be at a pool party and suck cock underwater while getting fucked. Feeling their rough hands holding me in place as they use me... An underwater threesome... hell, this is a fantasy, why not make it a gang-bang?

Part of my post-covid bucket list!

• 2 weeks later...

My fantasy (I’m sure I posted this in another thread somewhere), is to be tag teamed by a real dad/son or uncle/nephew duo, or two cousins or two brothers (especially twins). Maybe a proud dad using me to show his son(s) how to fuck and that a man who fucks a hole just to get off doesn’t necessarily mean he’s gay. Or perhaps just bros bonding over a dumpster they’re both cheering each other while also trying to outdo the other. 

Which brings me to another fantasy: being the one passed around and gangbanged by a group of frat bros in one of those infamous  frat parties. 

I highly doubt any of the above will ever materialize, but hey, one can dream.

• Like 1

Being kidnapped and left naked in a remote cabin heated by wood located on a very popular snow mobile trail. A large sign on the door informs all those passing the ass inside needs breeding, no loads refused. The kidnappers know that their 'gay/bi riders club' will be passing by for the next three days and nights. A programmed phone has been left to tally the loads and unlocks for me to call for rescue after either the 100th oad, or 7th high viral load. I'm hoping for 6 high viral loads and to have the phone not unlock until well into day three. 

• Like 2

I have practically complied with almost everything in sex, I lack very few things, some unpublished and illegal XD ... I have had sex in any type of public places (elevators, emergency stairs, squares, offices, classrooms, beaches, mountains, obviously public toilets, cars, airports, cinemas, parking lots, department stores, etc), I have done almost all the complete BDSM, so I have very little to do.

but of which I can write and that I still lack, it is a reverse gangbang where I am the top of about 5 to 10 bottoms ladyboys sissy (not transsexuals), I would also like to receive a bukkake from 10 or 20 men (I have had bukkakes in the dark room but with 3 or 4 men), I need to do it with a policeman or military (like bottom), I would like to have sex in a bathtub full of milk or some fruit jam.

I have plenty but top of my list at the moment....

I go out for the evening with friends living by guy at home. Few hours later he asks what time I’m coming back as might have company for some casual fun. I say an hour or two and he vanishes again off text. I arrive home pretty late and he’s already in bed. I sneak in next to him as not to wake him but he’s awake. I hug in from behind and feel his hole is wet as hell on the outside and so loose I just press and slide right in. Then he tells me... all night he was horny and guys popping over. He’s been cum in at least 3 guys, and feeling tender to hell in his ass. He’s leaking cum back there and not a clue any of the guys status or even names to follow up. He’s a total cum slut now.