Fantasy. What's you current?

Guest Raxi Starbeam

My current fantasy is to be the horny, easy "wife" being loaned out to all the horny men who want to make use of "hur" eager horny holes...all right in front of her husband = my cuckold fantasy.

All the while my cuck of a husband is encouraging them to flood my bussy thoroughly because he wants to see their seed overflowing and running down my legs (and stockings).

wink!

• Piggy 1

my big one is.

Finding a daddy who gets me all spun and G'd up. and for the next 4 days, he helps teach and train me how to be a prostitute. One day, I'm in a sleazy motel with the door cracked, and Daddy is getting Johns to come fuck me. That night, I'm dressed up and taken out to learn how to work a corner. I get picked up twice and fucked by the john in each car. I'm given more T to keep me rolling. As I pack my stuff up, take a quick shower, and then I'm brought to a tattoo parlor where Daddy has me get two small-size tattoos that show I'm a bareback whore. to pay off my tattoo the whole staff runs a train on me. then I'm taken to Adult Video Arcade and Theatre. where Daddy teaches me about theatre estate, and I get sucked off 4 men before the remaining 4 picks me up and start fucking me. after I cleared the theater, Daddy brought me to a glory hole, and I spent hours sucking cocks and taking gloryhole loads.When Daddy picks me up and tells me it is time to go, I think it is time to sleep. Its dark out. We drive out of the city. and we show up at a truck lot. where Daddy teaches me how to walk the lot and sell my ass to truckers. which I try to do all night. until i crash and wake up in the gab of a semi in another state.

Because it's so fuckin cold, I'm missing outdoor fun and wanting to recreate some of last summer's encounters - in particular a couple of times where me and some other guys passed around a slutty younger lad in a clearing in the park.

But if we're including stuff that can't actually happen, mpreg 💦💦

Edited by bbucks80

Now that winter is in full swing, I am fantasizing about Spring and summer. I take my camper to a secluded spot . A family sets up near my site. A hot husband and wife with a grown kid or two (college age). I spend the week breeding all of them, sometimes in an orgy setting in the great outdoors. It’s a free for all where hard docks go into all the sloppy holes. 

• Piggy 1