Fantasy. What's you current?

Guest Raxi Starbeam

My fantasy is I see an 18 year old slim blond twink hitch hiking at the edge of a National Park. He's wearing just hot shorts and a tight tee shirt. I stop and he hops into the front passenger seat. As we drive I casually touch his bare leg and he doesn't pull away but calls me a dirty old pervert. I soon park up in some woodland and our clothes are quickly in a pile on the ground and I'm on my knees  with him pounding his raw unlubed cock deep and hard in my ass. He dumps more than one load deep in me but eventually we have to dress and drive on the route. As he dresses I notices a small bio-hazard tattoo on his shoulder.

• 1 year later...

Mine fantasy is kind based on a previous hookup. I had been chatting with a young slim black top on grindr who invited me over to his place. When I arrived, he invited me in and we sat on the couch. His equally hot black roommate came into the room and said to his roommate, "so this is the guy from grindr who you are going to be fucking". I was kind of shocked he had talked to him roommate about me. The roommate was getting ready to go out to fuck a guy he had been chatting with on grindr. My fantasy would have been if the hot black Marine roommate had added, "maybe I can delay heading out a bit" and smiled. The guy I was with simply says, "I am sure this horny bottom would enjoy two black cocks to play with together". Again, a bit shy but clearly not saying no. We end up going up to one of their bedrooms and I end up getting spit roasted. They chat with each other about how great my ass and mouth feel to each other. The black Marine asks his roommate if he wants to switch and upon hearing "sure", they pull their cocks out of my ass and mouth and tell me to turn around, which I happily obey. Then the fucking continues until I take both loads.  :-).

Guest btchbyl

something i want to try soon. there is a big sleazy bus terminal here. i want to get fucked and take some anon loads in my ass in the mens room then get a 1 way ticket to another sleazy bus terminal at least 50-100 miles away with only the clothes i have on and the loads in my ass. then i want to take more anon loads in my ass in the mens room there and walk to a truck stop with all those loads in my ass. see if i can take a few loads in my ass in the back of some trucks and hitchhike with truckers to some rest areas for some more anon fucking then hitchhike home. dont know if it will work but willing to try it. use my ass to get from one place to another. the fear danger of it is making me so fucking horny right now.

• 4 weeks later...

Fantasy is to be tied up and dragged into a nasty never cleaned smelly rest area bathroom by 8-10 trucker. Stripped, force to service their ripe rank assholes while they blast nasty farts in my face, then bend me over, shoved my head into an unflushed urinal. Each of them plowing my dirty hole until they blasted all their loads into my hungry hole. When last one is finished throw me down on the dirty floor and hose me down with their piss. They take off with my clothes. Forcing me to walk out naked so every one can see my piss covered body and the cum dripping out of my used and abused fuck hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have 2 related to a business trip next month. I’ll be attending a conference and have fantasy about being an open door cumdump in my hotel room. Taking all cocks and loads that show up. Would be awesome to catch willing tips on film breeding my used hole. Not sure, as a newbie, how to make it happen.  I think I’ll try bbrt quick connect? 

The other is going to a bathhouse and taking all cocks that want to breed me. I do know there are 2 in Philadelphia so this could happen. I am busy reading posts trying to get tips from all the experienced B.B. bottoms.

Who knows. Maybe I’ll do both. I have time to plan and 5 days to try and make them reality. 

I’ve got so many fantasies but this one is the one that i keep at the top of the list. I’m at the pool, tanning on a cabana when a couple guys come up to the pool and start swimming and hanging around. One asks if I want any lotion or oil rubbed on my back. He starts to rub the oil on my back and moves lower and lower until he’s pulling down my trunks. He starts rubbing my ass and hole as the other guys start to gather around. Fingers start to slide into me and a dick is shoved in my face. I’m sucking off each guy in turn as my hole is loosened up. Then each guy takes a turn on my ass and mouth, feeding me cocks and cumming in my holes. They keep rotating as I take load after load poolside with the possibility of someone seeing us or walking up. Being spit roasted between two bears while in a hot tub would also be high on the list. And fuck, I’m hard as rock now...

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve been fixated on my anonymous sauna gangbang fantasy but it’s kind of shifted a bit to what could happen in a hotel. I’ve found myself thinking about being in a hotel hot tub and chatting with the other traveling business guys. Of course, all are over 50 and a few much older. Decide to go back to my room for a drink and soon I’m surrounded by mature dick. They use my mouth and ass. Each making way for the next to breed me. I’ve been spending time thinking about how exciting it is for me to experience a seasoned man who knows what he likes and how to really use a hole. Skilled at holding and building his load before depositing it deep in my ass. 

Lately all my breeding fantasies are about men at least 20-30 years older than me. I’m guessing until I’m bred by a mature top I’m going to be pretty disinterested in guys under 50. Hopefully I can find a older man who wants a cumdump 

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

I want to have my own room at a sex party where I am kept naked ready on a mattress on the floor for anyone to come in and use me as they please for days. 

I’d also love to get fucked in front of an audience in like a strip club setting where I just get subbed out distoryed and bred. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/3/2013 at 12:17 AM, bbbpmm said:

In a darkroom, bent over getting spit roasted by tops filling up my hole with load after load till the cum was dripping down my legs.

Hell yeah !!! Simple. Basic. JUST the way I like it. Add loads of poppers sniffing to the mix and I could do this every waking hour.

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

A growing fantasy I am starting to have, would be to meet someone on Breeding Zone, who has been secretly lurking my profile for awhile now, and is learning about all there is to know about me, my turn-on's and desires. When He feels the time is right, he makes himself known to me, and we make arraignments to meet up, and have good passionate sex.  

I realize this is not an online dating site, and I have not really been advertising that; I guess that is what would make it so hot. ?