Here's what happened next, after my boy took a motorcycle stud's POZ load at a roadside rest stop.

You can read that part of the story here:

https://breeding.zone/threads/10210-My-boy-takes-a-Stranger-s-Toxic-Cum-at-a-Reststop

The stud's thrusts got faster and faster and he finally lunged forward, loading my boy's hole up with some unknown sort of toxic spooge. As soon as he stopped shuddering, my boy swung around to clean off his poisoned dick. Not knowing what the stud had made it so hot to watch as my boy licked off his own ass juices and toxic cum. I shoved my dick as deeply as it would go into my boy's wrecked pussy and came after a few intense seconds, forcing the stranger's load deeper and deeper into my boy's guts. I pulled up my jeans as the stranger did the same. He leaned forward, grabbed the back of my neck, and forced his tongue down my throat. I nearly came a second time. He looked directly into my eyes and whispered, “Hope you guys have a good doctor. You're going to need it.” With that, he pulled away, put his sunglasses back on, and strode out of the stall. I smiled at my boy, curled up on the cold tile, legs spread wide, shoving four fingers in his drippy hole as he brought himself to climax, covering his tight abs and chest with his own questionable cum.

I picked him up, and helped him dress, not letting him clean off or wash up. I scooped my boy up in my arms and brought him back to the car. I poured him into the back seat and started the engine. I noticed a piece of paper that had been shoved under the windshield wipers. In barely-legible script was written, “that was hot. your boys hole milked out a toxic aids load. should i have told you first?”

Hell no. Breed first, ask questions later.

Chapter II

My boy and I piled back in the car. His clothes were balled up in his arms and he had two hot loads dripping out, one was mine, and one was a POZ stranger's. I started up the car and got back onto the highway as my boy kept himself low in the seat with his legs in the air, fingering those loads in and out of his hole. Every so often, he'd get a glob of cum on his fingers and feed himself a taste before swiping his hand under my nose and into my mouth for a taste of my own.

We had been on the road for about an hour and my boy still hadn't gotten dressed, not that I minded, but I knew some drivers were getting an eye-full. We passed a station wagon driven by a pretty hunky soccer dad. He gave me a thumbs up when he saw my boy fisting his hard on as he sucked on his fingers. The driver of a jeep got an even better look as his cab was higher up. It was all I could do to keep my eyes on the road while stealing glances at these strangers checking out my boy's body.

By now I had a raging hard-on. My boy dutifully unbuttoned my fly and helped me push my jeans to the floor of the car. He was on his knees, using one hand to finger his upturned hole, and one to steady himself as I kept driving. I was zoned out, trying to focus on the road ahead and on the hot boy slobbering all over my hard dick when I was jolted back to my senses. A big rig had pulled up alongside us and the driver blew his horn. I knew we needed to pull off at the next exit to finish what we started if I didn't want to get us both killed.

I reluctantly pulled my boy's hungry mouth off of my cock and turned off at the next exit. I noticed the truck in my rear-view mirror and wondered if he was following us or if it was just a coincidence that he had exited too.

I drove for a few minutes looking for a secluded spot where I could fuck my boy's brains out before getting back on the road. I went down a road that went from two-lanes to one to gravel to dirt. There was a spot where the road was wide enough to pull over, and as soon as we had, my boy dashed out of the car and laid on his back on the car hood, pulling his knees to his chest. I hopped out as well and dove into his ass, tongue fucking his sloppy cunt. By now, he had worked most of the cum out of his hole, but his ass was still loose and squishy from having been played with for an hour in the car.

My boy hopped off of the hood and onto his knees, down in the rocky dust, and inhaled my cock, swallowing it all the way to my balls in one gulp. I held his head there and skull fucked him for a few minutes before allowing him to come up for air.

Just then, we heard the rumble of a diesel motor, and saw the big rig from the highway slowly coming over a hill. I was afraid the driver might attack us out in the country with no one to hear us scream for help, but remained frozen still. The truck stopped in the middle of the road and out hopped two guys, both really built. The driver was mid-20s, with a few days of scruffy beard grown and a buzz cut, wearing a long john t-shirt stretched tightly across his wide chest. The other guy looked to be late-40s and looked exactly like the driver, only older, but just as fit. Both guys wore right jeans showing off big crotch bulges.

I realized pretty quickly that we had nothing to fear from these guys when they both started grabbing their crotches. My jeans were shoved down around my ankles and my boy was still naked on his knees in the dirt. The older guy unbuttoned his fly and whipped out a beer-can thick cock and wagged it around in my boy's face. My boy couldn't resist and stuck his tongue out, licking all over his head and trying to stretch his jaw wide enough to get that his thickness down his throat.

Without saying a word, the younger guy dropped to his knees and swallowed my dick. The older guy grabbed my boy's ears and rammed his whole dick down my boy's throat. My boy was groaning and perhaps in pain, but he took it like a champ and started fisting his own cock. The younger guy spit on his fingers and started playing with my hole. I nearly always top, but this hot roadside hookup had me so turned on that I gave into his fingers and melted onto the hood of the car. My cocksucker quickly shucked his jeans and rearranged himself so he was crouched at my hole, spreading my hairy ass cheeks with his hands and shoving his tongue deep into my hole. I was moaning away with my face in my hands as my boy slobbered all over this stranger's cock.

“You gonna share those holes with us boys?,” the older man asked as he picked up my boy and placed him on his back on the car hood. “Fuck yeah,” my boy grunted as he worked three fingers up his own ass. “Good thing you're loosened up down there already or I might split you in two!” He went to sliding his leaking thick cock up and down my boy's bare hole. The younger guy matched the older step for step. “Remember how I showed you, junior. Ease it in or he'll buck!” I realized that my boy and I were about to get bare-fucked by father and son truckers. Holy shit, I nearly came right then.

The son spit on his dick a few times and gently eased his cockhead into my hole. It hurt like hell, but I knew I could take more, and a few seconds later, my hole stretched out enough to allow slowly him all the way in. His dad was watching, just rubbing his dick along my my boy's crack, getting it slick with precum slime. “The slut seems looser than your's,” he chuckled. He jammed his thick cock into my boy's sloppy hole and it sunk all the way in on the first thrust. “You musta loosened him up for me!” I grunted as his son started plowing my hole, “I helped. He took a POZ motorcycle stud's load back in a rest stop in Iowa.” Dad just kept plowing away talking to me as he reamed my boy's hole. “That's dangerous, man, I wouldn't let my boy take just any stranger's POZ cum.” The son piped up as he kept fucking me, “Yeah, Dad only let's me take his POZ cum!” My head spun as these two POZ truckers fucked us bare.

Dad chuckled as he fucked my boy's hole, “Maybe today, I'll make an exception...” He threw his head back with a grunt and started jack-rabbiting away. My boy had his eyes clenched closed as he fisted his own cock. The son asked, “Wanna switch, Dad? This ass looks waaaay tighter than his, but I've loosed him up a bit for you!” Dad's dick plopped out of my boy's slack hole and the truckers switched places. Dad reamed me hard and I saw stars as he worked that his raw POZ cock into my ass. “Fuck yeah, now this is some tight hole!” Without touching my dick, I blew my load all over my chest. Dad scooped it up with his fingers and wiped it on his cock, lubing it up as he kept pounding my ass.

The son was balls deep in my boy's ass fucking away. Dad reached over and shoved his cummy fingers up his boy's ass. “Yeah Dad. Keep that up and I'm gonna cream his hole good!,” he gasped. The boy's hips gyrated and thrust hard into my boy and I knew he was filling my boy's hole with toxic trucker cum. That sent Dad over the edge and he fired off his own POZ spooge deep into my gut. “Don't pull out, boy. Work it in like I told you.” Both father and son worked their loads into our asses as their cocks softened. Eventually, Dad's thick dick slid out of my hole and the boy's cock plopped out of my boy's ass, leaving a river of charged cum trickling out and all over the car hood.

My boy was smiling from ear to ear as he played with his hole. “Fuck guys. Three loads and four cocks in my ass all in one afternoon!” Dad asked him as he slid his fingers in and out of my boy's cummy butt, “You wanna cum, boy? I've trained my son to work a cock like a champ!” My boy leapt off of the hood and bent the younger trucker over. He slid his dick up and down his crack as was surprised to find his hole loose and wet. He slid in easily, balls deep.

“He's loose down there. You break him in already today?” “Twice,” Dad said as he jerked his stiffening cock. The trucker boy was moaning as he pushed back against my boy's dick, meeting every thrust. My boy must have liked the idea that he was mixing two POZ daddy loads around in that boy's ass because when he came, he fired off like a rocket. As soon as my boy pulled out, his Dad slid right in. It was amazing to see this guy's hole stretching around his father's POZ dick, practically sucking it in every time his father thrust forward. My boy stood on one side and me on the other as we kept the boy's cheeks spread wide. His father's pace quickened as he fired off another load in his boy's hole and slowed to work it in.

We went our separate ways, the truckers back to their rig, and my boy and I back to the car, all of us nude, and three of us leaking cum from our asses. The rig had to go in reverse for nearly a mile until there was a place wide enough for them to turn it around. I hopped out, still nude, and handed them my card before getting back on the highway. They promised to look us up if their travels brought them to our coast. My hole quivered just thinking about it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...