The Teacher

RawNerd

The Teacher

I first saw him when he moved into the building. He was with his girlfriend as they carried in boxes to their first floor apartment. I offered my help and learned that his name was Cory; he was 22, and at 5’9” tall he had a sexy, lean, runner’s build. Her name didn’t matter. They had just graduated college and had accepted teaching jobs at the local high school.

I knew I’d have to break them up if I was going to wrangle this sexy boy into my coral. The thing I had going for me was a senior at the high school where they were both going to be teaching. I knew he’d be able to cause a problem between the loving couple. I continued to play the good neighbor and waited for my boy to work his way into their relationship.

I waited as the school year progressed a few months to let my boy work on the girlfriend. He kept asking her for help after school and progressively began to try and get closer. I knew when he had achieved his goal when Cory came home without her in a huff. He practically ran into the building right pass me and slammed the door of his apartment.

I waited a while and knocked on the door. When Cory answered he immediately apologized “Sorry about the noise, I got some disturbing news.” I asked him “What’s wrong Cory?” He let me know “My bitch of a girlfriend was caught fucking a student.”

I did my best to look surprised since I had sent my boy to fuck her. It was simple since he has a 12” cock and can fuck like a stallion. I asked him “What happened to her?” He let me know “She was arrested since they caught her riding him like a cowgirl.”

“I’m sorry to hear that Cory. Sounds like you need a drink. I’ve got some good rum if you’re interested.” Cory perked up a bit and welcomed my offer “I’d like to get drunk tonight. I don’t have to go back to work till Tuesday.” I clarified “So you have a 4 day weekend?” “Yes, we have a professional day tomorrow and Monday is Veteran’s Day.”

Cory asked me “Go grab the booze and we’ll have a drink or two.” I nodded yes and quickly retrieved the rum from my apartment. When I got back Cory told me “Apparently this wasn’t the first time they fucked.” I already knew my boy had fucked her 5 times with the last 2 raw breeding her nasty cunt. I’m sure she had his AIDS virus swimming in her.

When we settled on his couch I fixed Cory a rum and coke with an added ingredient. I made sure his had some GHB in it to get him relaxed and horny. He downed the first one quickly and I fixed him a second. While we chatted about this and that I excused myself and I came back to the living room with a joint. I asked Cory “You want a hit?” His eyes lit up when he saw the white beauty. He almost began to drool as he shook his head.

What he didn’t know was that I had laced the joint with Tina. I made sure that he had more hits than I did and as the G began to work into his system I knew he’d be a horny boy. I turned the talk to sex as he began to squirm in his seat. He couldn’t hide his excitement as his khaki’s began to tent.

When the subject of oral sex came up I told Cory “In my opinion, guys give the best head.” It was during our discussion Cory admitted to me “While in college I ‘experimented’ with a frat brother. We were both drunk and very horny and ended up blowing each other.”

I asked him “Did either of you swallow?” He told me “When my frat bro blew his load in my mouth I freaked at first and spit it out, but he swallowed my load. I think he was gay though.” After another hit on the joint he added “Thinking back, he loaded didn’t taste that bad.”

Cory was rubbing his hard cock through the fabric of his pants when we finished off the joint and I asked “How are you feeling now bro?” He looked over at me with the biggest grin and said “Damn good and very horny. I need a good blow job.” I let him know “I’ll be happy to suck your cock if you suck mine.”

I didn’t know what to expect when he stood up, walked over to where I was sitting and got on his knees between my legs. He fished my cock from me shorts and began to give me a decent suck job for a (so called) straight boy. I looked down at him as he took the majority of my 9” cock into his mouth and asked “You’ve done this more than once, haven’t you?” He paused for a second and simply said “Maybe?”

As Cory worked on my pole I pulled out my Tina pipe and began to smoke away. He looked up and asked “What’s with the pipe?” I let him know “It’s a Tina pipe. Have you ever tried Tina.” He shook his head know as he went back to work on my cock. I took a good hit and blew the smoke out in his direction. He came up from my cock and asked “Can I try it?” I told him “Of course. I’ll get it heated and when I tell you to inhale, you take a slow, deep breath in and hold it till I tell you to blow the smoke out.”

I light the torch and got the bowl good and hot. As the smoke began to swirl I told Cory “OK, now suck that smoke in bro.”

Cory took a deep hit and held it till I told him to let it out. He blew the smoke as I heated the bowl up again. He didn’t hesitate as he drew in a second big hit, held it then blew it out while I did another hit. I knew the Tina would get him even looser and ready for me to use.

Cory resumed sucking my cock. I was determined to get into his ass before the too long. As I was heating the bowl I told Cory “I’m going to take a big hit off the pipe. Then I’m going to blow the smoke out into your mouth as you breath it in, then you’ll blow it out and I’ll breath it in….it’s called a shot gun.” I took a big hit off the pipe, pulled him off my cock (drool & precum clinging from his lips to the tip of my cock) and blew the smoke into his open mouth.

Cory quickly sucked the smoke into his lungs and then blew it back out at me. We went back and forth a couple times before I said “We’re going to try that again, but go with me on is and we can make it better.” I could see that the G, weed and Tina were taking a strong hold as I took a deeper hit off the pipe. I closed in on Cory’s mouth and locked my lips on his as I exhaled the smoke into his mouth as he inhaled. He then exhaled back into my lungs and this went back and forth before we ended up kissing.

Cory accepted my deep kiss and soon allowed my tongue to enter his mouth. Cory’s right hand found my hard cock while his left hand found the back of my head. I pulled him in closer and grabbed his ass. He was definitely into what I was offering. We kept kissing as I loosened his belt and his khaki’s dropped to the floor. He boxers quickly followed as he quickly lost his shirt.

Our kiss broke as I asked him “Why do I get the feeling you’ve done this before.” He admitted to me “I sucked my frat bro’s cock a few times, but that’s all I’ve ever done.” I pushed the limit and asked “Are you willing to do more right now with me?” I knew the drugs were clouding his judgment when he answered “Why not. I’m horny as fuck and won’t be getting any from that BITCH of a girlfriend again.”

I suggested “Why don’t we take this to your bedroom.” Cory was open to suggestion as we got comfortable on the couch. I suggested “Why don’t we 69” to which he agreed. Now that I had the opportunity to suck his semi-hard cock I could get a look at his virgin, neg cunt. It looked nice with very little hair as it winked at me. I began to lick his cock and balls working my way to the prize.

Cory began to moan as I licked his cute little puckered hole. He paused on occasion as he kept hitting the Tina pipe. I knew he’d be ready for a slam soon. He offered me a shot gun and we began kissing again. When the kiss broke Cory was disappointed that the pipe was emty.

“You got anymore shit for this pipe?” I honestly answered “The only Tina I have left are in points.” Cory looked at me with a puzzled look and asked “Slam? What’s a slam?” I pulled out 2 points from my shorts pocked off the floor and told him “This is a slam. It is Tina dissolved in water that you inject directly in you. It’s a hell of a high. Care to try one?” Cory hesitated at first we I began to rim his hole again.

Through his moans he said “Why not.” I had him right where I wanted him. I grabbed the one I made special for him. It was a point I’ve used before so I knew it be tainted with some of my blood and virus. Although both points looked like they had identical doses, I made sure that he got hid had more Tina and less water. Not only would this give him a large slam, but a more intense slam giving him a very hard, intense rush.

Cory watched intently as I placed a tourniquet on his left arm, commented “You have great veins” as I found a good vein to hit, wiped the spot with alcohol before I stuck the point in the vein. I let him know “We make sure that the point is in the vein as we get a flash of blood” as I registered the flash then pushed the plunger down telling him “And know you get your first slam.”

I pulled the tourniquet off and watched as he coughed out hard, said “HOLY FUCK!” and lay there on his bed as I did mine. I noticed that he started to pull on his shriveled up cock. After I coughed out I began to rim Cory’s hole again. I was getting it good and wet for my 9” that were now harder and dripping precum.

I heard Cory moaning as I ate his soon to be wrecked and diseased hole. I kissed and licked my way up and gave Cory a deep kiss as I aimed my cock at his hole. I could feel his hole sucking my cock deep inside. Cory began to moan as I got deeper and deeper inside his hole. I looked into Cory’s eyes as I began to fuck his virginity and health away.

I knew I wouldn’t last long and soon delivered the first of multiple loads Cory would get that weekend. As I continued to fuck Cory, he reached down to feel the cock invading his insides. I could tell by the expression on his face he was surprised by something. He looked at me and said “You’re not wearing a rubber?” I looked him dead in the eye and said “You never asked for one. Besides it doesn’t really matter anymore, I’ve dropped a nice load of poz cum inside you.”

Cory processed my words and knew it was too late. He seemed to accept his new role and began to enjoy the fuck I was giving him. It was sometime on Saturday when we heard someone enter Cory’s apartment. We were all surprised when Cory’s girlfriend walked in catching Cory riding me like a cowboy. She didn’t say much as she turned and left.

Cory would never be the same after that weekend. A few weeks later he came down with the ‘flu’ and eventually left his job to move back home.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 10

The Step Brother (A continuation of The Teacher)

Part 1

Cory had just been diagnosed with HIV after a fateful weekend with his neighbor after finding out his long time girlfriend was fucking a student. She was never charged due to the fact that the student was 18 but she was fired from the school and forced to register as a sex offender.

Cory returned home to live with his mother who had just re-married. Cory decided to not tell his mother about the events that brought him to return home from his teaching job and his break-up with his long time college sweetheart. After he got settled he sat down with his mother and told her “She cheated on me and I couldn’t keep living and teaching in the same city where all this happened. It was too painful.”

Cory’s mother told him “I don’t blame you Cory. I was able to find out that they need a substitute teacher at Nathan’s high school. It doesn’t pay like a full time teacher, but I was told you should work at least 3 days a week with benefits.” Cory thanked his mother for the information and went into the den to watch some TV.

At about 3:15 pm this nerdy looking kid came into the house and right into the den where Cory was relaxing. He caught sight of his good looking, athletic older step brother. Nathan was wearing khakis with a button down shirt and dress shoes. His face was highlighted by a pair of round, wire rim glasses.

Cory stood up and stuck out his hand “You must be Nathan. I’m Cory, I guess were brothers now.” Nathan shook his hand with a less than firm grip “Nice to meet you Cory. How long will you be visiting with us for?” Cory answered “I’m moving back home. My girlfriend cheated on me and I wanted a change of scenery and a fresh start. I think I’m going to give up women for a while. Why don’t you join me on the couch if you don’t have a lot of homework?”

Nathan sat on the couch with a noticeable bulge in his slacks. Cory kept an eye on him and learns more about his new step brother. He asked Nathan “Do you like your new school?” Nathan answered “I like the school here a lot. Didn’t you graduate from the high school here?” Cory replied “Yes I did. I ran cross country and track for four years and I was also on the swim team. Are you on any of the sports teams?”

Nathan just shook his head no in reply to Cory’s question. Cory added in “Why don’t you. You look like you’ve got a decent body, you’d do well with long distance running.” Nathan admitted to Cory “I do love to run. I go for a run every night.” Cory asked “How far do you like to run?” Nathan shrugged his shoulders to signify he didn’t know. Cory asked “Can I go with you next time you go on your run?” Nathan answered “I don’t see why not.”

The two spent the rest of the afternoon watching TV until Cory’s mom called them in for dinner. Cory kept up the conversation with Nathan and learned he was not popular with the girls. Cory began to read Nathan’s body language and was starting to think that the kid was gay. He figured he’d continue to befriend the kid and maybe come out to him about his new found sexuality.

Since Cory had partied and played with his neighbor he had discovered his love to man on man sex. He knew he’d be needing relief and figured he could get Nathan to provide what he needed. After dinner Nathan did his homework. It didn’t take him long since he does most of it during free periods at school. After he was all done he asked Cory “Did you still want to go with me on my run?” Cory answered “ABSOLUTELY!”

They both changed and went on a lengthy run. Since Cory knew the roads very well he was able to figure out that they went on a 9 mile run. When they got back to the house Nathan followed Cory into his bed room as they continued to chat.

Cory sat on his bed and began to undress while talking to Nathan. Nathan’s eyes were glued to Cory’s lean body as he kicked off his shoes, pulled his socks off then removed his sweat soaked t-shirt. Cory noticed the attention he was getting from his younger step brother when he spoke “I’m going to take a shower.” His words seemed to bring Nathan out of his trance.

Cory went into the bathroom off his bedroom and left the door slightly open as Nathan continued to watch. Cory was sure to be in view as he started the water before he took his running shorts off exposing his ass framed in the jock strap he wore. He kept the jock on as the water warmed up. Nathan was starting to get hard as Cory finally yanked his jock off revealing a nice 6” semi-hard cock before he stepped into the shower.

Nathan wasted little time getting to his room where he could jerk off thinking about Cory while his older step brother soaped off his body. While Nathan was jerking his cock Cory had finished his shower and was dressed. He figured he’d check in on his little step brother and see if he’d like to watch some TV.

He approached Nathan’s door which was slightly ajar and peaked in to see Nathan jerking a decent size cock. He figured out a plan and knocked on the slightly open door and walked into Nathan’s room catching him just as he blasted his load all over his flat abs and nonchalantly asked Nathan “Hey bro, you want to watch some TV with me? Oh I’m sorry bro.” Cory saw the expression of embarrassment on Nathan’s face as he then told him “It’s all good bro. We all do it. When I was your age I probably jerked my cock as much as you do.” Nathan spoke through his embarrassment “Yeah, but you’ve had sex with a girl and I’m still a virgin.”

Cory figured he needed to make a connection with Nathan and told a little lie. “Nathan, I didn’t lose my virginity until I was in college and it took me almost my entire freshman year. And you know something, it wasn’t all that great. I spent almost 4 years with her and then discovered my true sexuality. Nathan, can you keep a secret?” Nathan shook his head yes. Cory then told him “I’m gay.”

Nathan looked up to Cory and said “Are you really gay Cory?” Cory answered with some of the details of what he did with his neighbor leaving out the drugs part. “Nathan when I found out that my girl was sleeping with someone else I got real drunk and had sex with one of my neighbors. He was gentle with me since he knew it was my first time with another man. It was the best sex I ever had.”

Cory began to feel better about himself and his growing relationship with Cory when he said “Cory can you keep a secret?” Cory shook his head yes as Nathan continued “I think I’m gay.” Cory hugged his step brother and told him “It’s ok if you are gay. I’m here for you with whatever you need.”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5