Sebastian's Studios

seb537

This site isn't extremely popular around here, apparently... I'd like to know if anyone suscribed to them, I've only seen previews but it looks kinda hot, does it worth paying?

I wonder if some of the models are poz or not, it wouldn't surprise me.

Sebastian Studios buys the rights to older websites that produced their own content and from studios that have stopped producing like COBRA due to the ownders murder. They then splice the scenes together and put it out as a new video that could be part of the reason they are not so popular. I like seeing some of the scenes get released because some are rare but I think they should be more up front about the origin of the content.

• Administrators

I don't fully trust the owners. There's been some weirdness and drama over the years. I can't in good conscious recommend someone giving them their credit card number.