Top who really loves ass

Internal Blast

Though I'm a bottom with/for my boyfriend, there are times when I see someone with an ass that stands out and I just want to bite, lick and grab that ass till it's blue and then, slide in my cock till he can REALLY feel it and moans out loud in pain and pleasure.

• 1 year later...
Guest bbbearlover1

I have loved looking at the male ass since I was in elementary school.  And that sense only got stronger as puberty closed in on me.  Honestly, I care more about that ass, than I do about the face.  It is the first thing I check out on a guy, and the last thing I drink in, as he walks away.  The male ass is a fucking gift to men like me, and I am dead serious.

A well shaped male butt is proof that man was made in the image and likeness of god! I luv to eat and tongue a hot man's ass for a really. Long time before fucking him...and after. Then kissing and caressing his cheeks will make me hard again for more. Smooth or hairy it's all good if it has a nice shape.

• Upvote 2