Clint's Orientation

• 4 weeks later...

It's a great read.....Uncle Nate may be the "pozdaddy" of the other three, directly or otherwise. Love the incest angle between Nathan and Greg, too.

Also like the initial set up with the four guys.....Now as onlyraw says above, let's "see who does what to who next...."

I'm hoping Clint gets dicked by both Nathan and Jason.

• 5 weeks later...
Also like the initial set up with the four guys.....Now as onlyraw says above, let's "see who does what to who next...."

I'm hoping Clint gets dicked by both Nathan and Jason.

What about a surprise reoccurence of Eli? Got that feeling that there's something special in his cum he might be eager to share with Clint as well...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

3. Nathan

The drive home was quick and easy. Jason and I were going against the flow of families still jockeying for positions close to the dorms, and the streets heading away were all clear. At home, Jason disappeared into the bedroom and packed a gym bag while I went into my office. With the weeklong trip out here, I had been neglecting work, and it was past time to catch up. "See you around six?" Jason asked before he headed out. "I'm going to study a bit after the gym."

"Sounds good," I said. It was just barely two, so I had a few hours to work through my inbox and plan out the next week. At least my balls were now completely drained so I didn't have that particular distraction to deal with. On the other hand, my phone was now constantly vibrating with new texts from Greg and even some from Clint. The two boys were hitting it off, possibly more than just hitting it off. Every message seemed to be about how hot the other boy was.

"Greg just took of his shirt. He's damn hot," read one from Clint. A few moments later, one arrived from Greg. "Fuck. Clint just took off his shirt. Perfect creamy muscles." Finally, I texted both of them "Go for it." I wanted them to get the past the messy formalities and start exploring each other, getting the fucking out of the way. It gave me thirty minutes of peace, before a "Too late," came from both of them, nearly simultaneously. Greg quickly followed up with a quick text. It was obvious that Clint would be his first "project" at college.

Now, all that depended on Jason and I having given Greg enough sperm over the past few days. He would need it to make this project a success. I couldn't do much else, other than to give Greg one last suggestion. Right as I left campus, I had slipped Greg several of the movies Jason and I had done together. There was one I was thinking of. It had been done almost exactly a year after Jason had become poz and it was just the two of us. We talked about our relationship and had long, slow, raw sex. We talked about how barebacking had been a crucial part of us coming together. I hoped that it would help pave the way for Greg and Clint.

Despite all of the sex I had over the past few days, just thinking about the two boys together was getting me aroused again. I didn't even need to fuck. I just wanted to feel Jason next to me again. I just wanted it to be the two of us once more. But, I forced myself to focus on work. Between the driving, the heat, and the adventures of the past few days, I was a bit tired, and a nap seemed like just the thing. Once done with work, I stripped down, and crashed, naked, on the bed. I must have been more exhausted than I realized, because I was passed out within moments of lying down.

"You owe me. Big Time." It was a cross between a whisper and a growl and the man's weight was holding me down on the bed. His breath was hot on my ear. Suddenly awakened and barely able to think, my stomach did a flip.

"Huh?" I managed to grunt, even with the man's arm tight around my neck. He was just on the edge of choking me. It was a long, terrifying moment before he finally let me inhale. The familiar scent of Jason's sweaty body filled my nose and I could relax. At least a little bit.

"You were fucking him the entire trip? And you didn't send me a single picture?" With his free hand, Jason reached down and pulled his gym shorts out of the way. "Or even tell me?" His cock sprang free, slid into my crack, and immediately started to search out my hole. I arched my back, making it even easier for him to line up his cock. "You think you deserve any lube for that stunt?"

I nodded furiously. Jason might have been perfectly average in the cock department, but he knew how to use it. I had never been sorer than the mornings after he decided he wanted to show off his talents as a rough and intense top. "It's been a while," I said, hoping he would take mercy on me.

"I guess," he said. "After all, you did have the common decency to share him with me once you guys arrived." He reached for the bottle of lube from the bed table. As he slicked up his cock and dribbled just a tiny bit of the lube on my hole, Jason kicked his shorts off the bed. We were now alone and naked, with our cocks erect. This time, there were no distractions, no horny nephew demanding to be fucked, and no obligations for the rest of the evening. It was just the two of us, aroused, engorged, and ready.

Jason flipped me onto my back and wrestled my legs onto his shoulders. "Ready?" he asked. His cock was right against my hole. I could tell that he was definitely ready.

"Always, love. Always," I said. He pressed against me and his cock slid into my hole. The last time I had been fucked had been over a week ago. Jason had pounded me right before I had left for the east coast and the long drive back here. His hard shaft was a nearly unfamiliar pleasure inside me but I quickly acclimated to it. "Fuck. I needed this," I said, as Jason pressed all the way into me.

"I've missed you," he said, leaning in to kiss me. "I've wanted to be back inside of you the entire time you were gone." He finally slowed down his penetration when his balls hit my ass. "I'm all the way inside of you, babe." He slowly pumped in and out of my hole, letting his soft skin rub against my delicate hole. There was nothing that came between us and by the end of the night, we would have shared everything with each other: our thoughts, our love, and, of course, our sperm.

"You going to give me a big load?" I asked, in between the long, slow kisses. "If you have any left over from Greg?"

"Of course, boo. You must have given Greg plenty. Now its time for me to give you a recharge." He was staring at me, his brown eyes examining my face for any changes over the past week. He stroked my temple tenderly, contrasting with the powerful thrusts of his hips. "You're so beautiful, my man. And such a hot, welcoming hole."

"I love you on top of me. Inside of me. And dripping into me," I said. It had started as a rough encounter, but it was quickly turning into something very different. This was quiet and intimate. "Melding with me."

"I'm not going to leave you, love. Ever. You know that,” he said. We kissed again, and deep in my body, his cock twitched. He was leaking precum, and my hole was hungry for every drop of it. "I'm going to mark you as mine. And I'm always going to keep you close."

"Of course," I said. We were quiet, just making out and truly making love, rather than just fucking just to reach an individual orgasm. Instead, both of us were working together to get Jason off. We both wanted him to explode inside of me, to drain his balls and to fill me with his sperm. We were a perfect team. Long experience had taught both of us what we needed to do. His cock was dripping a steady stream of pre-cum. We didn't need any further lubrication; what the two of use were making was more than enough. "Cum in me," I said, finally breaking the silence. "I want to feel your sperm inside of me. It's been too long."

"Miss it?" he said, smiling.

"I can never get enough." It was the truth. Ever since that first time, when he first came back from the doctor with the news, I was never satiated with just a single load from him. Even after a long weekend of partying and playing, after uncountable men and my hole dripping and sore, I was always ready for Jason to fuck me and get another of his loads injected deep into me. "Fill me."

"You want my poz cum? My deadly seed?"

"Fucking right on," I said. "Fill me up, my toxic boy."

"Damn right, my sexy poz father." I knew he was going to cum soon, and it was going to be a big one. He was my poz son; I had infected him, and we were now both permanently inscribed with the signs of that exchange. Our two tattoos were a more intimate and binding reminder of the depth and permanence of our relationship than the silver bands we wore on our fingers.

"Breed me boy. Fill me with your toxic sperm."

"Oh fuck," Jason moaned, his cock sliding deep into me once more. There was a familiar pulse and a comforting spurt as a hot sticky mess bloomed in my ass. I squeezed tight and milked out every drop as Jason continued to pound my raw hole. "Take it, my poz daddy. Let your son recharge you. Give you what you need."

As his cum filled my hole, there was a sense of happiness flooding my body. It was the happiness of getting bred, of having a man fill me with his cum and of having the man I loved more than anything else in life fuck me raw and re-infect me with his virus. Although now less intense and more common, it was the exact same warmth that Jason had first experienced those many years ago. It was the warmth that announced his entry into the brotherhood of the infected and the biohazardous. "I love you boy," I said, as my own cock quivered and pulsed, spewing my own toxic load onto my furry stomach.

"Fuck yeah, Nathan, cum for me. Shoot that hot poz daddy sperm for me." He bent over, and took my cock in his mouth. Between his dick in my ass and my cock in his mouth, I was in heaven. My dick was dribbling a steady stream of sperm, which he greedily swallowed. He made sure to get every precious drop. "Can't let it go to waste," he said. He leaned in further and licked up the long slash of cum that was spread across my stomach.

Unfortunately, as he tried to lick it all up, his hips shifted and his cock popped out of my hole. I was suddenly empty: I had shot my load and had lost his cock from my ass. "Damn," he said and pulled my head up to kiss me. The taste of my sperm was still strong in his mouth. He had been a greedy boy, and swallowed all of the cum. Despite that, my tongue still explored every corner, seeking out the last few drops.

"I needed that, boy," I said, breaking off our kiss. Jason nodded in agreement, as he curled up next to me on the bed. He rested his head on my chest, playing with the still wet hair on my stomach. We lay there for a bit. We didn't have to talk; what we wanted to say had been expressed in our raw, intimate fucking and the loads we had given each other. Jason slowed down his gentle circles on my stomach. He was drifting in and out of the light sleep that accompanied a hard orgasm.

My phone buzzed. Reluctantly, I turned my attention away from Jason and our post-orgasmic cuddling and to the small electronic dictator of my life. "Who is it?" Jason asked, obviously annoyed at the interruption.

"Well, Greg and Clint have been tag-teaming me all afternoon," I said.

"I'd pay money to see that," he said, with an evil smile on his face. The mention of a tag team had roused him from his sleepiness.

"You may just get your wish," I said. "We know how Greg feels, and apparently, Clint thinks I'm hot as well."

"I was right about him. He's definitely got good taste in men." Jason flipped me over, nestled himself between my legs, pushed his face into my ass, and then started to rim me. He licked out the fresh load he had just deposited. "Very good taste indeed," he said and resumed his probing. As his tongue explored my hole, it was hard for me to hold the phone, much less try to find the text I had just received.

"And both of them have telling me how hot the other one is. I want them to just get it over with and fuck already."

"And what did you tell them?"

"I told Greg to try one of our videos to get Clint in the mood, but haven't heard back if it was a success."

Despite Jason's efforts, I managed to get the text open; it was from Greg. But then, I let myself get lost in Jason's probing, teasing tongue. Before I could even read it, I put down the phone and spread my legs wider. Jason pressed his tongue deeper into me and my toes curled in pleasure.

He scooped out more of his cum from my ass, before pausing. "And what do the boys have to say for themselves, interrupting us in such a critical moment?" He rested his head on my ass, and traced out my tattoo.

"I don't know. I got distracted before I could read it."

"Oh yes. Put the blame on me," he said as he reached the very last bullet on my tattoo. "You're going to need a new entry on this list soon," he said.

"It's always hard to know," I said. There had been men that had only needed a weekend. But there also had been men that had been defiantly negative years later, and not for want of trying. "What do you think?"

"Just between the two of us?" he asked. "We're going to have a sick boy on our hands by the end of next week."

"That soon?" I said. "I'm not so sure." Modern drugs were frighteningly good, and made the process much harder than it once had been. Accidental pozzings were almost unheard of and even intentional ones could now take a lot of enjoyable effort.

"Small wager?" he asked. "Winner picks for an entire week." It was our currency for small bets: we would no longer flip a coin before our evening meds, and instead, the winner got to choose the night's sexual adventures.

"My nephew is worth only a week?" I asked in mock indignation. "Two weeks, and we're on."

"Deal. And you will regret it," Jason said, and spread my ass cheeks once more, diving in. His wet tongue worked back into my hole and he slurped out a little more sperm. But, eventually, he gave up. "I think I got all I can," he said. He rested his head back on my ass. "So, what does Master Greg have to say for himself?"

No longer distracted by Jason's rimming and felching, I picked up phone again. "Success," was all that the text from Greg said. There was also now a text from Clint since Greg's message. "Thanks for the push. This is going to be a fun year," he had said.

"Greg fucked Clint. And Clint seems to have enjoyed it."

"Bastard," Jason said.

"What can I say?" I replied. "In my family, we move fast, and we get what we want." I gently dislodged Jason from my butt, and pulled him up to my face. "And what we get, we keep," I said, kissing him.

Between the nap and the sex, evening had come. "Dinner?" Jason asked me as we ended the kiss.

"Definitely," I said. We pulled on some sweats and went about making dinner. It was a quiet evening. Both of us had had enough adventures over the past few days and needed some down time. It was nice to be alone, together. We headed towards bed earlier than normal; I won the coin toss for meds, and Jason got his cock sucked. He had shot most of his load in me earlier, but I was still able to coax out a few mouthfuls of his semen. I shot another load myself, jerking off as I sucked him. It was a perfect nightcap and we both fell asleep quickly. As always, Jason was in my arms.

The sun woke us up the next morning. Because neither of us had anything to do, I had turned off the alarm. It let us sleep in. I woke up first, and my shifting in bed woke up Jason. "How did you sleep?" he asked me.

"Good. And you?"

"Fine," he said yawning and stretching.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I should have warned you ahead of time about Greg. But he wanted to be the one to tell you."

"Yeah, probably. It was a little awkward there for a moment, sandwiched between the two of you. And being naked. And hard. But it worked out just fine."

"Still. That wasn't the easiest place. And I had no idea if Greg was going to be your type."

"Boo, love. You're too close to him to see it. Greg is everyone's type. Especially once he pulls out that fat, long Telemann dick. And you know, the reason it worked out so well is that you've got the awareness to be worried about it. About us."

"Thanks, I suppose." I closed my mouth for a moment, and Jason took the opportunity to grab my cock.

"And I've got a Telemann dick of my own," he laughed as he started to stroke it. "And I'm going to have so much fun with it when you loose that bet."

"Bet?" I asked.

"You don't remember? I bet that Greg would get the fuck flu by the end of the week. Two weeks. Two weeks of you doing whatever I want."

With the clarity of a night's sleep, and the hard morning erection, it now seemed like a bad bet. Between Jason and myself, we had pumped uncountable loads of poz cum into Greg. There was no way my innocent nephew could avoid the inevitable. "Two weeks? What was I thinking?"

"I think I was distracting you there. It's part of my evil master plan to keep you naked and horny. And any news from our boy?"

I picked up my phone, but it was mercifully blank. "Nothing yet. I think we're going to be a weird combination of fathers, lovers, and friends to those two."

"Yeah, I was thinking about that last night. At least we'll be able to fuck them," Jason said.

"Yeah. But right now, I need to fuck you."

"Ok," Jason said, as he rolled onto his back, and grabbed his legs. "You know I'm easy that way." I took that as my invitation to defile his hole one more time.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 13
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

4. Clint

Once more, I woke up with the rising sun. My jet lag had barely gone away. It was not just my sleep cycle that was messed up, but my mind was also foggy. I could barely remember the night before, except I had the unusual combination of utter happiness and complete anxiety. I rolled over and the memories came crashing back. I wasn't alone in bed; my roommate, Greg, was sleeping soundly next to me. He had a peaceful smile on his totally naked, wickedly hot body.

The afternoon before, Greg and I had shared a joint and drank some beer. Then I had kissed him. Or maybe he had kissed me. I couldn't remember. It probably didn't matter. That, in turn, led to us to undressing each other on the sofa. And once naked, his hard cock had penetrated my virgin ass. It had culminated in a powerful explosion that pumped my ass full of his hot cum. Then, Greg sucked me off, and soon another joint appeared. Then, it was another beer and a trip to the cafeteria. That evening, the orientation events seemed to go on forever and I couldn't wait to get back to the room. Before the door had even shut completely, we had started undressing each other. It was my turn to fill him up, my cock throbbing and pulsing in his hot hole. Then we fell asleep and I was cradled in his arms.

"Morning, sexy," he said, stretching his arms, and pulling me close to him. We kissed. "Although not that breath," he said, but he didn't push me away. "What time is it?"

"5:45," I said.

"Fuck. I thought it was at least ten."

"Sorry. Jet lag," I explained. "Actually, I managed to sleep in today."

"You're crazy. Brush your teeth, and get back in bed with me." I went into the bathroom, and started to brush my teeth. As the sleep cleared from my mind, I remembered other crucial and particular details. I had a load of Greg's cum deep in my ass. But, Greg was also carrying one of my loads in his ass. We hadn't used any protection; at the time, it seemed so unimportant. I remembered the reason for my vague sense of anxiety. Greg had told me he didn't know his HIV status. More than that, he had spent the past week having unprotected sex with his Uncle and his Uncle's husband. Both of them were HIV+, and he had taken their loads.

Still brushing my teeth, I stepped back into the bedroom. It was hard to tell if it was my bedroom, Greg's bedroom, or our bed. Greg had rolled over, his legs slight spread and guiding my eyes up to his firm, beautiful ass. He hadn't made up his bed yet so we had ended up in this bed last night. He was naked and sleeping peacefully, but all I could think of was having sex with him again. My mind raced between the delightful options of jumping on top of him and forcing my cock back into that small patch of heaven, or rolling him over, and sitting on his giant dick.

Neither option included me worrying about his HIV status, or fumbling with a condom. Remembering the closeness and spontaneity of the night before, I wasn't sure if I ever wanted something to come between us, least of all a thick rubber sheath designed to keep us apart. I went back to the bathroom, spit out the toothpaste, and rinsed my mouth out.

I returned to bed; even though it had been less than twenty-four hours, I found myself starting to think of it as our bed, rather than just my bed. "Welcome back," Greg said, once more gathering me up into his arms, and nuzzling me on the back of my neck. "Now sleep." Sleep wouldn't come as easily for me as it did for him, despite the comfort of his strong arms. I lay there, wondering how I had fallen into this so quickly, and, just as critically, where it was going to go.

Eventually, I was able to fall back asleep. Greg's warm body against me and his steady breath lulled me, and finally, I was able to get a few more hours of fitful sleep. I was in the middle of a pleasant dream when I was awoken by Greg slowly stroking my erection. He was caressing the soft skin sliding over my hardness urging me on. "Morning, sexy," he said, as I opened my eyes.

"Morning," I said. "What time is it now?" The sun was higher in the sky than when I had woken up earlier in the morning.

"Time for you to stick this in me?" he asked. He had tossed the sheets aside and my stiff dick was sticking straight up in the air. "Or am I going to have to sit on it?" He kissed me, and I could tell he had gotten up at some point, at least long enough to brush his teeth as well. "Or maybe something to get you in the mood first?" he continued, producing a joint.

"Maybe," I said.

"Come on," he said. "Waking and baking is how I spent my entire summer. It's only going to be better with you." Before I said anything, he lit the joint and stuck it in my mouth.

I inhaled deeply of the sweet smoke, letting it fill my lungs. I was feeling good from a full night's sleep and I was looking forward to the effects of the weed. I did another hit, before passing the joint back to Greg.

Greg did two long hits, one hand on the joint, and one hand still exploring my body. I was not the only one with an erection; his was thick and hard, emerging from his dark bush. He handed the joint to me. "Don't think you're going to get out of your obligations," he said, his hand finding my cock once more. "I need that to fuck me this morning."

"Well, I guess if you insist, I guess can do that," I said, feigning disinterest. Even though I had cum twice the day before, the mere presence of Greg: his warmth, his touch, and his smell had me aroused and more than ready to go. As the pot hit me, it only made me more aroused. I handed the joint back to Greg. He did his hits, and then passed it back.

"How do you want me?" he asked, rolling over on his stomach, and spreading his leg. For the first time, I saw the tattoo on his right ass. After doing a hit, I placed the joint on the bed table and bent over to examine it more closely. "You like it?" he asked me.

It was two small male symbols intertwined. It was perfect on his young ass and as trite as it sounded, made him look cool. But at the same time, staring at made my stomach tighten up. He knew what he was and had not just accepted it, but also was proud of it. I wondered how many other men had spent their mornings with him, naked in bed. Would I be just another conquest? And, in comparison, how did I look. There had been only two men in my entire life, both in the past thirty-six hours. "It's beautiful," I finally said.

"Good. It's going to look even better when you're fucking it. Now, stop staring, and start fucking me." He spread his legs even further, giving me a glimpse of his hairy hole, so eager for my cock. "Lube?" he asked. Before I could reply, he produced a small blue bottle, and poured the liquid on my cock. He rubbed it, the slick fluid coating my shaft and his hands teased me, edging me closer to the eventual, needed release.

I wrestled Greg onto his back, his legs up in the air. I was completely aware of how inexperienced I was, compared what I had gleaned about Greg from the hints he had already dropped, not to mention the obvious tattoo. I did what felt natural, and I seemed to not get any complaints from him. "Just a second," he said, as he stuck first one finger, then another into his hole. "Gotta get opened up a bit first."

"That's right," I said. "You've done this before."

"Yeah," Greg said. "I have." He smiled at me, his legs spread, two fingers in his hole. "Which means you need to catch up." He pulled his fingers out; they were glossy from the lube.

I put my cockhead against his hole. "Put it in me," Greg said. Like the night before, we didn't think about condoms. A rubber sheath protecting me from Greg would only just barely protect me from an uncertain risk. But it would totally isolate me and cut me off from being able to fully experience our sexual explorations. Greg was the one that I truly wanted, and I couldn't bear to make that bonding any more difficult than it already was.

Just as my cock slid into his tight hole, he held a small brown bottle under his nose and inhaled deeply. "Want a hit?" he asked me, after holding his breath for a few seconds.

"What is it?" I asked, hoping that I wouldn't appear too naive.

"Poppers," he said. "I keep on forgetting how innocent you are."

"Well, you are doing your best to corrupt me. What do they do?" I asked.

"They give you a short, intense rush. Just hold it under your nose and inhale a bit," Greg replied. "Not too long, at least for the first time." I took the bottle from him, and followed his instructions. The smell was soft yet chemical, although I didn't feel any different at all. Greg took the bottle back and screwed the top on.

Suddenly, warmth filled my body, and all of my senses were heightened together with the pounding of my heart. The formerly steady pace of my cock in and out of Greg's hole now turned into a religious act, each millimeter of movement a benediction of pleasure. Involuntarily, I grabbed my young man's head, and we started to kiss, deeply, lovingly, and intensely. "Oh fuck," I moaned, my hips now bucking uncontrollably in and out of his hole.

"Fuck me, Clint," he whispered into my ear. "Fucking pound my hole. Fill me with your cock and drain your seed into me." I thought I was going to cum at any moment as the intensity of the feelings ran from my cock to my balls to my brain. But, shortly later, as I could barely stand it, the sensations passed. It still felt amazing to be inside of Greg, but there wasn't the same intensity. "Pretty incredible, isn't it?" Greg asked me.

"Yeah, it was," I said. The surge of emotions and sensations were the poppers that Greg had given me, not to mention the weed we had smoked. It had felt great, but it wasn't something I wanted to do constantly. To be balanced, to be complete, the enhanced, popper-fueled fucking also needed plain old fucking in order to maintain the contrast and passion that the drugs forced on me. "But this is pretty damn nice as well," I said, my cock still sliding in and out of Greg's hole.

"I know," Greg said. "This is the best way to wake up." My cock had never felt this hard before, so alive and so masculine, as when it was inside of my hot freshman roommate. It was like a pornographic story, getting to fuck my freshman roommate, the morning after move-in. Plus, there was the certain promise of many more mornings and afternoons and evenings just like this. We would explore each other's bodies and learn how we could find pleasure in them.

"Me too," I said, in between our constant kisses. It seemed so normal to me, so natural, to be naked next to a man, to be kissing him, and to have my cock buried inside of him. I had read countless screeds about how it was unnatural, but it had been all so easy, all so natural, to fall into it. In high school, I had attempted to go on dates with girls, but it had always felt forced. With Greg, it was like running down a hill. "I'm going to cum soon," I said.

"I know. I can feel your cock dripping pre-cum. Shoot your load deep in me. I need to have more of your fluids inside me." Despite the steady, hard pounding of my cock deep into his ass, Greg kept on smiling. Last night, when he had fucked me, it had hurt but it had also felt good. As my cock penetrated into him he was feeling the same thing. "I really like being this close to you. You inside me. You cumming in me."

"Me too," I said. Even when I had just been jerking off, I dripped pre-cum. Now, when I was actually fucking a guy, there was a steady stream leaking from my cock and into Greg. It made each stroke easier and smoother than the one before, and each stroke only brought me closer to orgasm. "I'm going to cum," I said. They were the last words I could say before my orgasm took over my body and mind.

Greg wrapped a leg around my waist and an arm around my shoulders, pulling me close to him. His new position also forced my cock deeper into him and my balls bounced against his ass. "Don't hold back," he said. "I can take it." That was all I needed to hear; I stopped trying to hold back and let my cock explode. "I want to take it."

"Uggh," I grunted and my dick swelled before spitting a thick load of cum into Greg's ass. "Fuck," I said, as another jet landed inside of him. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I continued, each word marking another jet of my jizz entering my roommate's ass.

"Give it to me," he said. "Drain your balls in my hole." I had a few more spurts in me before my balls went dry and my energy was exhausted. "Nice job, man." Greg grabbed me and gave me a deep kiss. "This is how I want to wake up every day," he said.

It took me longer to get my thoughts together. The force of my orgasm had destroyed any ability to think about anything more complex than pure animal pleasure. The poppers hadn't helped me either; they only emphasized the primal nature of our lust. "Me too," I finally gasped. My cock, still buried deep in Greg's hole, was now wickedly sensitive. Greg knew that and was gently squeezing his butt, taunting and teasing me in his effort to get every last drop of my sperm out of my balls and into his body.

We lay there and kissed for a few minutes, before my cock finally softened enough to fall out of his hole. "Want to get a shower before breakfast?" Greg asked me.

"Sure," I answered. Although we were both in agreement about the next step, the reality of getting up from the bed was a lot harder.

Each time we started to make a move, one or the other of us would find something new to play with: a part of the other's body we hadn't yet kissed and hadn't yet explored. "Want some?" Greg asked, offering me the rest of the morning's joint, just after we had finished a round of making out.

"Sure," I said. Greg lit the joint, and inhaled deeply.

I was about to take it from him when he stopped me. "Wait," he said. "Exhale for me." I emptied my lungs, and he pressed his lips against mine. He blew out his cloud, into my lungs, more than filling them. "I love that," he said.

After fifteen minutes of making out, shotgunning, and exploring each other, I had managed only to get out of bed, only to find myself kneeling in front of Greg. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, and his cock was right in front of me, hard, huge and erect. It seemed to be begging for my attention. "God, you're big," I said, wondering how I could ever get all of that beautiful shaft into my mouth.

"You're pretty good sized yourself," he said. I looked down. My cock was still in recovery mode. Even accounting for that, it seemed so much smaller than Greg's tool. Like all guys, I had measured it many times, hoping the result would be something big and impressive and something I could brag about. But, each time, it was the exact same number: seven and a quarter inches.

"How big are you?" I asked. I licked the tip of Greg's shaft, my tongue running over the unique combination of soft, sensitive skin stretched over the steel-hard core. There was a drop at the tip, salty and subtle, tasting of Greg's own flavor.

"Eight inches," he said. "You?"

"Only seven," I said. "And a bit."

"That's still plenty big enough," he said. "Trust me. It felt awesome fucking me." He put a hand on the back of my head and gently pressed down. He forced me to take more of his cock in my mouth, so I opened wide and tried my best to fit his shaft into my mouth.

It was only the second time in my life sucking on another man's cock. There had been the guy in the gym the other morning and now Greg. I wondered how many times Greg had sucked a guy off. What had he done after school and over the summer? How much more experience had he had compared to me, and was there any way I could hope to measure up. I realized that each time I had sucked cock, I had ended up kneeling in front of them, their erect shafts filling my vision, filling my mouth, filling my world.

I knew viscerally why "cocksucker" was an epithet and why it was a put-down. There was nothing else I could do other than to genuflect in front of the source of the men's masculinity and power over me. I even wanted to do it, to truly become nothing more than a cocksucker. But both times it didn't feel like I was debasing myself or that I was less of a man, when I took Greg's dick into my mouth, when I swallowed Eli's shaft. I wanted those dicks more than anything else and to know I was giving them pleasure. That I was able to share in their pleasure was just a bonus.

"And damn, that feels good," he moaned, leaning back slightly. I looked up at him with his cock in my mouth. He was smiling and his eyes were heavy, almost closed. "I'm going to cum if you keep that up. You want my load?"

I nodded. I hadn't even thought about pulling off and not taking Greg's jizz. It seemed disrespectful to Greg to not let him cum in my mouth. I would be telling him that he was dirty and unclean. His load would be my reward. It would be his way of showing me how much he had enjoyed my oral service. It was my prize for being a good cocksucker.

"Fuck yeah," he grunted. "Take my load, you cocksucker." He pulled his cock out and ran it over my thin beard. The beard quickly got wet from my spit and his pre-cum. "You fucking hot man, teasing me, getting me so damn hard, so damn close." I let him rub his cock over my face until he had gotten his fill. He slid it back into my open, waiting mouth. He pushed it all the way in, until it was hitting the back of my mouth. I needed to take more of it. I needed to take him all the way to the base. I needed to feel his balls rest against my chin.

"Just start to swallow, but hold it," Greg said. He had picked up on just how much of a novice I was. He was giving me instructions on how to give a better blowjob. As he spoke to me, giving me confident, quiet instructions, he grabbed the brown bottle again, and held it under my nose. "This will help you. A lot," he said. I inhaled deeply from the poppers and remembered the warm, exciting rush I had gotten from them earlier. He pulled me off his cock for a moment while he did a hit from the bottle as well. When my heart started to pound, I took his cock again and swallowed.

My throat opened up, and it was instantly obvious how to take his shaft. I went all the way down on his cock and it even entered my throat. It felt even bigger than it looked, filling me up, and nearly choking me. "Oh fuck," he moaned. "That feels awesome, man." Even though his shaft was more than I imagined I could manage, I kept his cock in my throat. I had to fight back the urge to gag; it was my body's involuntary reaction to the invasion. But, although my body had one reaction, I was far from wanting him out of my throat. In fact, I wanted him in me as deep as possible. Not only did I want him deep, I wanted him to stay there and to do this as often as possible. He felt the way I was gagging and pulled his shaft out. "It's alright," he said. "It takes some practice, especially with my cock."

He ran his hand over my head, ending up holding my cheek. I looked up, and he was smiling at me. "You look so beautiful, Clint, down on my cock. It took the other boys weeks to learn how to do it. And they had sucked dick before." He leaned in and gave me a kiss. "I want to give you my load." I nodded. I loved giving him head. I loved hearing him tell me how good I was at it. Even if he was just saying it to re-assure me after gagging on his cock, it made me feel like less of a naive boy, and more of his sexual equal. "You want my load?"

Once more, I nodded. Unlike Greg, in my whole life, I had been with only one other man. I had only had one chance to taste one other man's sperm. Even that had been just the previous morning: Eli in the steam room. I needed to know what Greg's tasted like. "Good," he said. "I'm getting fucking close." He took the bottle of poppers, and did a hit. "I don't want to ever have to pull out when I am inside you." He then held the bottle under my nose, letting me inhale the drugs.

It wasn't long before the poppers hit both of us. I had to have all of Greg's cock in my mouth and let him enter my throat. I wanted not just to taste his sperm but I wanted to swallow it as well. I wanted to make him part of myself. Greg was getting close, as his breathing was now labored and his cock was harder and thicker with each stroke in and out of my mouth. In addition, he was dripping pre-cum in a steady stream. I was swallowing every drop of it. "Oh fuck," he said, "I'm cumming."

His cock stiffened and spurted, emitting a thick jet of his cum right against the back of my throat. Without even thinking I swallowed and kept on sucking his cock. The next spurt landed on my tongue, I could taste the sweet saltiness of his semen. It was hard for me to compare him to Eli; although the two flavors were definitely both male, they were as different as the big, muscular black man and the lithe, young college boy was. I wanted more of both.

"Oh fuck, cocksucker," he moaned. "Swallow my cum." His hand was at the back of my head and he held me in place. Even if I had any desire, with his hand on my head, there was no way I could have pulled off of him to avoid taking his load. "Damn hot," he said. I could tilt my head up just enough to see him staring at me and watching how his hard cock disappeared into my mouth. I wondered what this scene would look like to an observer: I was on my knees with my lips stretched around this handsome young man's hard cock. He was bucking wildly and obviously shooting his load into my mouth. This scene was just what I wanted and what I secretly dreamt of for years. Even though I had just shot my own load, my cock was getting hard once again, from the pure primal pleasure of sucking another man's cock and swallowing his hot load.

Greg's thrusts slowly subsided, and my mouth was no longer filling up with sperm. But neither of us made any move; I was still milking out the last drops of sperm and Greg was enjoying my attention. "Damn, that felt amazing," Greg said. He sat up on the edge of the bed, carefully not letting his cock fall out of my mouth. Only then did he pull me up to kiss me. His tongue explored my mouth and sought out the last remnants of his load. He found those few tiny drops that I hadn't yet swallowed. "You've done that before?" he asked.

"Only a few times," I said, sheepishly. "I'm pretty new at all of this. Once, actually."

"Fuck, how did you know to do that?"

"I guess I just did what I wanted you to do to me."

"God. Don't know if it was you or what, but that was the best blow job I've ever gotten." We continued to kiss, as both of our cocks softened and our morning horniness finally dissipated. "Shower?" he asked me.

"Sure," I said. He stood up from the bed and I followed him into the bathroom. I adjusted the water while Greg tried to find two towels for us. He had planned to unpack yesterday afternoon, but instead, we had ended up fucking the entire afternoon. Now those choices were coming back to annoy us. "Just use mine," I said, pointing him to where I had stacked the two lone towels I had brought.

"Ok," he said. He got into the shower while I held the curtain open for him. I followed him in. He pulled me close and kept both of us under the warm water. As we embraced, he rubbed his cheek against my beard. "I keep on expecting it to be rougher than it is. It's so soft," he said, before kissing me again.

I wrapped my arms around him and his body pressed up against mine. Even though I had spent the previous afternoon and all night with Greg, his body was still the source of constant discoveries. This time, it was the thick hair on his legs; it had been matted down by the water even as though his smooth chest seemed almost dry. "You feel good," I said, fully aware of how trite it sounded.

"You too." We kissed before he continued. "It seems strange that we've only known each other for less than a day. It feels like a lot longer." I had been having the same feelings; Greg was quickly turning into more than just a roommate. Possibly even more than just a friend or fuckbuddy. "A lot longer," he said.

"I know," I said. I didn't want to jinx what we had started by saying anything else yet. Instead, I grabbed a bar of soap and rubbed it all over Greg's body. I soaped up his torso and then turned him around to do his back. He started to press his ass up against my groin, but he was suddenly started coughing.

It took him a minute or two to recover from the coughing fit. "I think I got a cold from the drive out here. Or something," he said.

"I wondered about that," I said. He had woken up a few times the past night due to sneezing and coughing. But, each time, it had quickly subsided.

"Yeah, sucks. And now, I've got a bit of a sore throat as well."

"Well, I can always give you something to help soothe it," I said, rubbing my cock up against his soap-covered slippery body.

"Hard to tell if that would make it better or worse," he said. "My turn," he said. He took the soap from me and turned me around. He lathered up my back, before moving down and spreading my ass open. He carefully cleaned out my crack allowing a stray finger to run slow circles around my hole and gently press and probe my hole. I moaned in pleasure; I wanted him back inside me.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," I said. "But I need some food. There's plenty of time later for all that."

"Promise?" Greg asked me. He pushed me under the water to rinse off.

"Promise," I said. "I'll never get tired of you fucking me." It had been hard enough to tell him to stop playing with my hole. To tell him that he'd never get another opportunity to slide his beautiful dick into me was far more than I could do that morning. I pulled him under the water, and as we kissed we also rinsed off the last of the soap. "Now. Food. I've got soccer practice this afternoon. Afterward that?"

"Don't shower," he said. "I want you hot and sweaty when I fuck you."

"I can do that," I said, turning off the water. Greg handed me a towel. We dried off, got dressed, and headed out for breakfast.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 19
  • Thanks 1