Dealing With Short BJ's

bluphnx

I like to get sucked for a LONG time...definitely at least 30 minutes and preferably 1.5+ hours. Wondering what other feeders are doing to keep their cocksuckers motivated and interested for a long length of time? I tell guys they will be servicing me until I say stop but they tend to wear out and say their mouth is getting sore or some bitch ass excuse.

...As someone who's also gotten fed a lot by older, more dominate tops, I find this completely unacceptable.

• 2 weeks later...

Being verbal helps A LOT, as well as maybe touching my hair, pushing my head down, caressing my cheeks or just holding on to my shoulders. Changing positions is another. When I get the privilege of sucking a dick for a marathon session, I like to experience it from different angles. Here are some variations:

1. The classic standing or sitting with me on my knees.

2. Sitting or lying down, me sitting or leaning beside the feeder, maybe even a 69 position.

3. Feeder astride my chest. I really like this angle not only because of the direct visual of the crotch but also only a flick of the eye and I get to enjoy his torso, even his face if he's watching me.

4. Standard facefuck, me lying on the bed with my head hanging over the edge. The feeder is standing, maybe with hands braced on the bed and just using my mouth. I also enjoy the view on this one.

5. Facefuck deluxe: me sitting on the floor and leaning back a bit, the feeder standing in front of me leaning forward fucking my face.

On being verbal, I find that the promise of a big load, as voiced out by the feeder, really gets me going. Even a simple remark like "work for that load" or "you want my cum?" is a big turn on.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

cum geek has some great suggestions for those guys who like long sessions. Frankly, after about 15-20 mins I get kind of bored if all the work is up to me. Now I've got my good looking married guy with the big really hard cock that is so responsive. When I get bored or my mind starts to wander, I can just glance up and his body, cock etc get me all excited again. This is a guy I can't strip with. He wants nothing to do or see with a guys junk. Finally he's ok with me taking off my shirt so it's not all covered in spit and precum. 

Back to the point, guys that want long sessions need to help keep it interesting. Last week I though I had found another repeat dom cock. Nice 7 thick uc.  He just layed there and at one point I thought he had gone to sleep. When I let up he opens his eyes, pushes my head back down and we  were good for another 15 mins. Hey guys, it's cool you're going into the zone, but let us deep throat cock suckers know you're still with us

• Upvote 3

Agree, top needs to keep it interesting, but short suck and swallows are cool especially if there's other guys looking to get sucked off. I like sucking longtime if the top is maybe slapping my face occasionally, pulling my hair, sits back and lets me do it all then suddenly grabs my head and fucks my throat, maybe dribble a little piss out for me to taste as I keep sucking, etc.  Keep changing it up and I can keep going.

• Upvote 2

Guest Upstateguy518

I've never felt the need to have a half hour BJ at all, Nor give one. Neither do any of the people (men/women) I've been with. It gets boring and there's very little ways to spice it up.

Eh, as a cock sucker I tend to max out at different times on different guys, based on how much effort is going into it on my part. Long and/or thick wears me out a lot faster that short and/or thin.

Typically I can extend out the amount of time I can go for by "coming up for air" and moving my jaw around a bit. But that's only good up to a certain point.

Or maybe I'm just doing it wrong or I have bad form. Or I just don't get the same amount of practice that I used to. But any more than 20 minutes of continuous, non-stop oral on an average dick will pretty much mean I'm eating soup for the next 24 hours or so, and my neck is probably a bit sore.

• 2 weeks later...