Tom’s style was merciless, he pounded my hole with only his pleasure in mind. The head of his beer can thick cock frequently would slip from my hole and he would simply slam it back inside. I must has been screaming with joy as he opened my ass wider still using only the Henry’s cum as lube.

“Man you take cock like a pro for just having your cherry popped kid,” Tom commented as he hammered away.

“You like my cum filled ass?”

“Jesus yes. I hope you’re ready for another load cause I’m going to fill you up.”

He quickened his pace and switched from bucking long dick fucking to jack hammering his engorged tool into my now swollen and stretched sphincter. As he hammered away I could feel spurt after spurt of cum shooting deep into my intestines till at last Tom was still and he held his cock inside my hole while he caught his breath. A thin layer of sweat had formed over the man and he looked like a Greek God from where I lay. Slowly Tom slid his now soft cock out of me and collapsed on the bed next to me.

He pulled my face towards him and kissed me again stuffing his tongue in my mouth. “You’re gonna be popular with a hole like that.”

“I can’t believe I’ve gotten fucked twice already. I thought I would be lucky to find maybe one guy to fuck me, but two. Wow.”

“You could get more,” Henry chimed in, “the night’s still young.” Henry crawled on top of me and kissed first me and then Tom before sliding down my body and lifting my legs in the air exposing my hole once again. “Damn, you really stretched out his hole with that cock of yours,” he commented to Tom and began to lick around my swollen hole.

He was rewarded with a small glob of cum that I felt leak from my hole and Henry put my legs down to move up and kiss Tom with their loads still in his mouth. I watched them pass the cum back and forth between the two of them before it was returned to Henry’s mouth and he moved his way down Tom’s body. At first it looked as though he were only going to suck Tom’s cock but then he lifted Tom’s legs like he had just done mine exposing the jock’s round beautiful furry ass and dove in hungrily. Henry pushed the cum he held in his mouth into Tom’s hairy hole with his tongue and then licked his way up the boy’s taint and cock before briefly swallowing his cock hole.

Henry pulled off of Tom’s cock and looked up at the now panting jock, “Man I wanna fuck you.”

“God yes! But I haven’t been fucked in a long time so it’ll take some work to get your monster up my shoot.”

“How about this, our young friend here will eat out your hole while I go find his next top so I can breed your sweet ass while he gets one more load before I take him to the sling room.”

“Sounds like a deal,” and Tom spun around on the bed so that his hole was right in my face.

“Sure,” I said staring at Tom’s tight pink pucker surrounded by dark brown hair.

“Any preference on whose next kid?”

“The thicker the better,” the coarseness of my own statement surprised me a little, “I liked feeling all stretched out around your cocks,” and I reached back to finger my own hole while I moved my face closer to Tom’s ass.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1

Tom’s pink hole was surrounded by dark down hair growing out in a spiral the seeds of a sunflower. I slid my tongue over his hole as Henry had done to me earlier and Tom moaned. His ass tasted sweet and salty, the taste of a real man and I loved it. I lapped hungrily at his hole, pressing my tongue into his hole till it opened up under my attack and my tongue popped in for a brief moment. Tom gasped.

I shoved my tongue into his hole, darting it in and out as quickly as I could. Then I lubed up a finger with some spit and slid it into his furry hole. My cock was throbbing as I watched his ass lips cling to my finger. As Tom’s hole opened before me I started to slowly jerk my cock and press another finger against his hole.

“Fuck that feels so good.  Slide your cock in there.”

“What?”

“Dump your load in and get my lubed up for your friend’s massive cock.”

I had never thought about topping before but his hole was so warm and soft on my fingers I needed to know what it would feel like on my cock.  “Get on your knees,” I muttered.

Tom scrambled onto his knees presenting his round meaty ass to me, spreading his cheeks wide and winking his hole. I clambered up behind him and pressed my seven inch dick against his spit slathered hole.  Feeling some resistance, I backed off slightly, not wanting to hurt him, but Tom had different ideas. He reached back and grabbed my hips pulling me to him in one quick motion, and in doing so bottoming himself out on my cock. We both gasped and a wave of new sensations washed over my body. Tom began to rock back and forth deep fucking himself on my cock. I didn’t know what to do, everything was so new, and even after just a few moment I felt my balls tightening.

“Oh fuck,” I groaned, “I’m not going to last long, I’ve never topped before.”

“That’s ok, shoot your hot load inside me. Breed my hole.”

My balls gave a powerful throb and I thrust my cock as deep as it would go into Tom’s magnificent muscular ass and unloaded.

“Well this is not what I expected to find.”

As my cock emptied into Tom I looked over my shoulder to find Henry standing in the still open doorway with a tall man with a shaved head and ginger beard.

My cock popped from Tom’s hole with a wet squish, as Tom and I turned around.

“You load that jock’s hole up good for me boy?”

“Yeah!” I replied, perhaps once again a little too excitedly.

“Good.  Now come over here and suck our new friend’s cock while I give this jock boy the deep breeding he was begging for when I left you two.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I practically dove for the new comer’s crotch. He dropped his towel revealing another wonderfully thick cock, this time surrounded by bright red hair. “You said you wanted thick boy, well his cock gets nice and thick when he’s pounding a boy hole,” Henry said, patting my head as he walked over to where Tom was on the bed.

“Well don’t just sit there and look at it slut,” the man said, “get it in your mouth.”

I opened wide and took his semi hard cock in my mouth and started to suck. I worked up quite a good amount of spit slurping up and down the thick rod and soon it was running down my chin as I attempted to swallow his tool. The man seemed to be enjoying himself as he had his hands on the back of my head and had tossed his head back moaning. I looked up at him as I sucked, getting a stunning view of his hard toned body and the ginger fur that covered it. He had the thickest longest pit hair I had ever seen, and for some reason that made my cock pulse. I guess I was learning a lot about myself in those few hours.

Tom had started whimpering from the bed behind me and I assumed that Henry was in the process of deep fucking his sweet muscular ass.

“Get on the bed next to your friend,” the man commanded, “I think it’s time I breed that pussy.”

I pulled off of his cock, letting the now fully hard engorged shaft spring from my mouth, and turned around to get on the bed with Tom.

The whimpering I had heard from Tom was in fact caused by Henry deep dicking him. I caught a glimps of Henry’s cock slipping in and out of the jocks now stretched out ring and wondered if my own hole looked as good wrapped around a cock.

“Bend over.”

I did as I was told, and without any further warning the ginger’s big rough hands were on my hips and his cock head was pressing against my well seeded hole. As he began to penetrate me, stretching my hole wider then ever before with his girthy tool, I once again had a moment of shock that I was actually doing this. But, as his cockhead pressed against my prostate I gave up caring and all I wanted was for him to use my hole good.

“His cock is so thick,” Tom whispered to me between moans, “I can’t wait to see what your newbie hole is like afterwards.”

“Hungry for more,” I gasped as I felt pubes against my ass cheeks and the ginger man’s balls bounce against my own.

“Man this is a sweet wet boy cunt,” the ginger man said, sliding in and out of my hole. He seemed to be intent on slow fucking me but I had other plans and after steeling a quick kiss from Tom I started to slam my self back on his cock. I bounced from head to root over and over again and Henry slammed into Tom like a jackhammer and the ginger man kept up a long string dirty talk about how he was going to breed Tom and me.

That’s what I needed, I needed him to breed me, to dump his seed in my hole and I told him so and I milked his cock with my hole.

Suddenly Henry let out a cry and collapsed on top of Tom who was moaning wildly as cum flew from his cock without him even having to touch it. This seemed to be too much for the ginger man who grabbed my hips and bottomed himself out and just held me in place as his cock twitched and jerked inside of me shooting long warm ribbons of cum into my intestines.

Fuck sweat dripped from the ginger as he held his deflating cock inside of my hole like a stopper, but eventually he let his cock fall from my well used hole and stepped away from the bed.

“You weren’t lying, Henry.  He’s got a beautiful cunt. I’ll see you in the sling room later if you convince your boys to go.”

Cum dripped from my hole down my leg.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

The ginger man left and closed the door behind him. Tom flopped over onto his back on the bed, his cock, already hard again, pointed up towards his stomach. Without really thinking about what I was doing I moved over and sat down on Tom’s beer can thick cock and began slowly riding him.

“So I guess you want more then birthday boy,” Henry asked smiling.

“I wanna take loads till my hole is comepletly full.” Somewhere in the back of my mind I once again shocked myself. Taking Henry’s cock had changed something in me and I needed to be fucked senseless. There was also a part of me that knew that after tonight it would be a long while before I would make it out of my parent’s house to get fucked so I had better take it while I could.

“Well then,” said Tom, moving around behind me on the bed, “why don’t Tom and I get your new boycunt nice and stretched out and then take you to the sling room and tell them you’re open for business.”

“That sounds amazing,” I replied.

“I knew you were gonna be fun when I saw you.”

Tom grabbed my by the hips and pushed me down on his cock, and Henry started to press his cock head against my already filled hole.

“What are you doing!” I almost screamed.

“Just relax birthday boy, you’ll love it.”

I took a deep breath and Henry dribbled a big glob of spit onto his cock as he increased the pressure. Slowly I could feel my hole giving way and opening up for his cock. Then suddenly my hole gave way and Henry sank balls deep into my ass, his cock pressed against Tom’s. It was like losing my virginity all over again, I was being stretched in all new ways and I loved it. Jesus, what had taking that first cock done to me, I just wanted my hole to be stretched wide by cock all the time. I was full and yet I felt so loose it was unbelievable. Ecstasy washed over me with each deep thrust of the two thick cocks inside of me. I leaned down and kissed Tom and he twisted my nipples hard, and then I twisted around to kiss Henry who forced his tongue deep into my mouth.

The two of them were building up speed hammering away harder and harder. They seemed to be competing with each other to see who could slam me the hardest and who could cum first. The cum from my first three loads sloshed out around their dueling cocks and they both worked their way towards cuming again.

I felt like my hole was getting looser and loosed as they pounded away, and I started to push myself back on them dreaming of the cocks I would take in the sling room. Then Henry grabbed my shoulders and bottomed out inside of me and shot his load, this sent Tom over the edge who started cuming just seconds after Henry.

Henry collapsed on top of me and I feel forward onto Tom in such a way that my face was now in his hairy sweaty pit. I took a deep breath attempting to regain composure after my last breeding and got a big whiff of Tom’s ripe pit. It was amazing, it smelled vaguely like a locker room but instead of being disgusting it was arousing. I pushed my face further into his put and started licking at the dense hair. Tom groaned and thrust his once again softening cock into my hole a few times.

“You like the taste of my pits boy?”

I looked up from my new favorite thing, “God yes!”

“You should taste them after I work out they’re even better.” Tom fucked his quickly hardening cock into me a few more times.

Henry clambered off of out pile and said, “Now don’t start breeding him again or we’ll never get the kid to the sling room.”

Tom pushed his cock in as deep as it would go one more time and then relaxed allowing his dick to pop from my ass.

“You ready to go to the sling room boy,” Henry asked.

“Fuck yeah!” I jumped off of the bed and grabbed my towel from where it lay discarded on the floor from earlier.

“Why don’t you leave that here and show off your new cummy slut cunt to all the guys on the way there, maybe even draw a bigger crowd. “

“Ok!”

“Damn, the kid’s become a slut in just two hours,” Tom commented.

Two hours? Was that all it had been. My life was changing fast.

“Lets go get you bred stupid kid,” Henry said, opening the door and leading us out into the hallway.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5