The three of us walked through the hallways.  Only Henry, who was in the lead, wore a towel.  Were were heading towards the main common room. When we were passing a large group of men, several of whom had turned to stare at us, Tom grabbed me from behind, and with ease slid his cock into my cum dripping hole, gave me a few quick hard thrusts before pushing me after Henry who hadn’t stopped walking back out towards the patio. Tom repeated his quick pounding act on the patio in front of another large group of guys. Henry led the way to the dark corner of the patio and into the even darker corridor and then to the door of the sling room. There were many more guys there now then there had been the last time I looked in the room. Still, only one sling was occupied, but not by the black guy I had seen before; however, there was now a group of about twenty guys all standing around him, each with a raging hard-on, waiting to breed the guy's hole.

I practically ran to the sling where Tom and Henry helped me and to get me situated properly. Once my legs had been put up into the stirrups, Tom roughly slid four fingers into my hole as Henry turned to the tops around the other man.

“Hey guys, don’t wanna take you away from what you’re doing but it’s my friend’s birthday and his first trip to the baths and he wants to get his hole used pig style. So this little twink’s formerly tight hole is open for business."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

“Now who want’s to be the first to help this boy get all eighteen of his birthday loads? Oh, did I mention that when the birthday boy came to the baths tonight he was a virgin.”

An older guy stepped up, I couldn’t see his cock, but Tom pulled his fingers from my hole and I was soon equally as full as the old guy started to pound away. Tom kissed me and then turned my head to the side so that he could force his cock down my throat.

The old guy didn’t last long and soon he was moaning and spluttering as the cum shot out of his cock into my ass, and all the while Tom was feeding me his cock. Apparently just outside of my field of vision a line was forming because no sooner had the older guy stepped aside then a young thing blond twink took his place.

And so it went on and on, and all the while Tom was gagging my on his cock till he shot a load down my throat. I kept count for the first ten loads and then after that I lost track. By that point though my hole was so stretched out that the guys with average sized cock were invisible to me and I could only feel the big ones. It was as if the rest of my body had shut down and all that remained was my ass; my cum and sweat covered ass. It wasn’t just my ass that was covered in cum, some where around the seventh top guys had started jerking off over me and now there were ropes and pools of cum all over my thin twink torso. Henry still stood beside me, occasionally fucking some guy waiting to breed me. Tom had clambered into the sling next to me and now had his legs in the air and was well on his way to catching up to my count.

As a big fat black man pulled his equally fat cock from my hole and I could feel a river of cum flowing out of my hole. A few guys cheered and shouted things like: “look at his hole gaping,” “he’s fucking wrecked,” “that cunt will never be tight again.” I was in heaven. After all that time wondering what sex would be like, just wanting to get it over with and now here I was wreaking of cum and sweat my hole gaping wide, I had found my place.

A new guy appeared between my legs and as I watched him line up his cock with my hole I thought he looked rather familiar. He was about six feet tall and squarely built with jet black hair and super dark five o’clock shadow. It was the guy from the desk at the entrance, the one I had rented my locker from. I felt a thick cock slid easily into my hole and he leaned over me and taking in my cum covered body said, “I knew you’d be popular birthday boy, but I didn’t know how popular. I’m just glad this cunt was still here when I got off work even if it is basically destroyed.”

He bucked into my hole for a few moments and then seeing Henry said, “You taken charge of this boy hole then Henry?”

“Yep, plucked his cherry myself.”

“Sweet, well seeing as you’ve already let every guy in this place wreck this boy’s cunt mind if I just ruin him for life.”

“Go right on ahead Sam, do what you like.”

I had no idea what they were talking about but Sam pulled his cock out of me and examined my hole for a minute. He then began rubbing around my abused and stretched ass ring sliding his finger in from time to time. Slowly he worked in first two, then three, then four fingers inside of me. The pressure mounted as he began to work his thumb in too twisting his hand around inside my hole, pushing forward a little with each twist. The cum smeared all over my ass acted as lube and eased Sam’s entry and in what seemed like no time with a soft pop my hole swallowed his hand. I moaned like the bitch in heat that I had become as he started to fuck me with his hand. Cum splattered out of my hole and onto the floor as Sam worked his hand deeper and deeper into my guts.

I really have no idea how long he fisted me or how deep he got. My eyes had rolled into the back of my head and all I could focus on was the sensations coming from my ass. Several times cum shot from my own cock without my having even touched it, but it did nothing to slake my lust.

When Sam finally pulled his fist and his cock from my ass after cumming twice I realized that the room had emptied out quite a bit. Henry was depositing another load into Tom who looked as fucked out as I felt, and a few men were hanging around the perimeter but the massive crowd had gone.

“Where is everyone,” I asked weakly.

“Gone kid, it’s eight am,” Sam replied.

Holy shit, I had spent the whole night in the sling, I had never even made it to the hotel I had booked.

“How about one last load from us two and then we’ll get you cleaned up boy,” Henry said helping Tom from the sling.

“Yes please,” anything to keep this day from ending.

Henry and Sam helped me from the sling and the two of them supported Tom and I on unsteady legs back to Henry’s room where Tom collapsed on the bed.

“Get on top of him boy,” Henry commanded, and despite the fact that my legs felt like jello I mounted Tom’s ever hard cock and then practically laid down on him with it still inside me. Henry slid his cock easily inside of me next to Tom’s cock and slowly began to fuck me. Sam made to leave but Henry told him to stay, and in fact Sam got behind Henry and slid his cock inside Henry’s big meaty hairy ass in a quick smooth stroke.

The four of us then shared what was honestly the most tender fucking that happened that whole night. We had been bonded together by what we had done with each other and it showed in how Henry controlled the smooth easy tempo of the other three till finally he and Tom blasted inside of me adding to what I thought must honestly be a gallon of cum in my ass and Sam planting the first load of the night in Henry’s ass.

We then disentangled ourselves and made our groggy way to the showers. Henry washed the cum from my body but made sure not to remove any from my hole, though a good quantity was simply running down my leg out of my gaping hole while Sam cleaned off Tom. We went to our lockers and put back on our street clothes, it felt weird to have them on at all. Henry grabbed my phone out of my locker before I could put it back in my pocket and the three guys quickly passed it around putting their numbers in, and then we all did the same for Tom. Then we left.

I drove home in a sleepy silence, and when I got home I walked past my parents muttered something about having a good time and went up stairs to pass out. When I woke up sometime around dinnertime my phone was glowing with texts from my new friends; I smiled. Perhaps the rest of my summer wouldn’t be such a dry spell after all.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 years later...