Do you tell tops you already have loads?

StudBtm

I love bottoms that have taken loads before I give my load. Usually I would ask, if I can tell that their hole was loaded before me. One bottom that I fucked in a parking garage before texted me saying, that he took 10 loads before I gave him 3 more. Surprisingly I didn’t noticed his hole was full of cum. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:50 AM, Nastyguyxy said:

Nothing quite matches putting my dick into a used hole. I make my bf go get loads before I fuck him once in a while. Sometimes I take over his BBRT and don't tell him who he's going to meet, other times I love fucking him not knowing who last put their seed in that hole.

You sound exactly like me ex - he used to call it "riding the silk trail." Often he would send me to either a regulars place or to the backroom to get loaded up for his cock to use me. He also loved buttplugging me after I had several loads in me so I stayed well seeded till he was ready to fuck me

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

If they ask of course I’ll tell them. However, if I’m at a bathhouse or bookstore or somewhere like that it’s to be expected.  Had a couple of different top friends that always wanted to see me after I had been bred by others. They were both meg but loved fucking after poz loads, that shit drove them crazy.  Only had one negative response at a bathhouse of all places. I was doing my usual ass up door open had already taken two loads another guy comes in and starts fucking me and realizes there’s loads in me “why didn’t you say something?”  “My door is open and I’m ass up what did you expect?”  

When I prefer to be vers, some tops feel my daddycunt for loads or at least lube, other tops politely ask, "Would you love my load in you?", still others don't ask but see me in a jock and ram their hard cock in me. All tops are accepted, bonus if they leave their loads in me after fucking me bare. 

• Like 1

Guest btchbyl

no. i would think it is obvious when the next top can easily bury his dick all the way up my hole without lube, or the swollen puffy look of my hole, or the sperm leaking out of it would be a good indicator that my ass just got used. dont think i need to say anything at that point unless the top is too stupid to figure it out.

• 1 year later...

Depends on the Top - try to read the situation if they haven't fucked me before. If it's a regular fuckbud I'll let them know usually as they slide into my juicy hole. PIG Brother fucks even harder if he knows my holes already been loaded by another cock.