Do you tell tops you already have loads?

StudBtm

• 2 weeks later...

I know for some guys being pre-loaded is a decided turn on and one fuck bud likes that but for others it's unfortunately a turn off. Unless i've met them before I don't usually admit i've got a load of cum up my butt and if it's dark it's not obvious. I have been known to shock guys by telling them when their raw cock is balls deep up my arse though and no one has actually stopped fucking me. But yeah, there are guys that wouldn't have turned up in the first place had they known even though my online profiles would indicate i'm a total slut.

• 3 months later...
Guest DetroitAnon

There have been times at the bathhouse a guy fucks me raw and cum foams on his dick and he says “do you have cum in you?” And he freaks out.     Um, dude, you are at a bathhouse fucking me raw.  Did you think you were special in being the only guy who was going to breed me (??)

Sat on a bi guy's hard cock last night before he had a chance to ask for a condom - and then told him he would be the second guy to fuck me that evening. He then asked me if the guy had cum in me to which I replied yes. He was really uncomfortable until he got used to the idea then went for it. But what did he expect, hooking up on a sex app, seeing my naked pics, and being met at the door in the dark by a totally naked man with the intention of fucking me... I don't think he would have realized had I not told him but I got a real buzz from him realizing what a slut I was, lol. 

• 4 weeks later...