Do you tell tops you already have loads?

StudBtm

If you're a bottom and already been fucked and filled, do you usually tell the next top?

i can go both ways, I love when a top gets turned on by the fact one or more guys have already had me and my hole is loose and cummy.

I also get turned if I haven't told them and I watch their reaction as they slide in and either think I'm just really warm and well lubed, or figure out I've already been taking loads. Of course if cum immediately starts leaking out and running down my ass and around their cock, well it's pretty obvious then.

Either way I've never had a guy get offended or say no to adding his load.

• Upvote 1

I agree with bearbandit specially since the guys i play with are into breeding and cum swapping. I'm vers and I love to fuck a hole that has already been loaded up.

How many top guys don't get off on sliding in over some other fucker's cum?

How many bottom guys get off on taking as much cum as they can?

I rest my case...

I guess it was a more question about hooking up with guys that are willing to fuck a bottom bare, but aren't necessarily as into the whole scene as most people here are. I would imagine some guys might be weirded out by another unknown guys cum all around their cock. Luckily I haven't encountered any yet.

I usually tell. In fact, I know a few tops who will stop what they are doing and come breed me if I tell them I am preloaded. Imagine that!

I should start a thread asking tops if they tell bottoms when they have bred them. I have lost count of the number of guys who drop a load and leave my hole slick, but when I ask for confirmation they say they didn't cum! I think it might be the shame of having cum too quick or perhaps having not asked if I wanted the cum in my hole.

I don't say anything unless they ask. I wait for their reaction when they slide in, usually they start calling me a pig or dirty boy getting my ass fucked raw... One bud of mine is married and won't fuck my ass until there is at least one load in me. He's found guys in the bookstore to fuck me so that he can watch, then likes to slide his married cock deep in all of that cum.. He foughly fuks the load(s) deep and pumps me full of his baby makers. M'mmm, love sucking his cock clean after he fills me..

I think this has happened to me more than a few times.

I usually tell. In fact, I know a few tops who will stop what they are doing and come breed me if I tell them I am preloaded. Imagine that!

I should start a thread asking tops if they tell bottoms when they have bred them. I have lost count of the number of guys who drop a load and leave my hole slick, but when I ask for confirmation they say they didn't cum! I think it might be the shame of having cum too quick or perhaps having not asked if I wanted the cum in my hole.