Do you tell tops you already have loads?

StudBtm

Guest ff-whole

I have been fucked a lot, bare, the last couple of weeks and I didn't tell the tops... They either seen me getting fucked so assumed I must have had a load (or more) already in my ass. Or they would find out soon enough... Although, I get so fucking wet from myself, that it is hard to tell if it is cumm or my own ass fluid... Either way, I had no problem getting a lot of loads.

This past time have been a totally new experience for me becoming a bit of a cum pig.

I have never been fucked so much in my life and been so unrestrained in my life. I love it... I don't want to stop now...

I agree with Drscorpio. Usually you don't have to tell. They can tell. They can taste it. They can feel it. And they may have seen you take one. If it isn't recent, I douche again. Earlier that day doesn't count.

I tell the second top if he asks or I know it will turn him on. After two loads, top number 3 can usually tell.[/ QUOTE]

Yes, I always tell tops. 9/10 tops prefer fucking me when I already have at least one load in me. They love to see the cum froth on their dick as they fuck me and they love feeling the warm cum on their dicks and they fuck me deep

I tell the top as he's coming or after he's dumped in my hole. "you're the 4th guy to sound up me today"

Don't want to scare the top off at the start. Wait until he's having too much fun

Guest UserDeleted0419

My favorite is when a top TELLS me to already have loads before getting to them. Had a hot Top who always wanted me to have at least 2 loads in before coming over, getting bred a couple times by him, and then he'd take me to the maze at Midtown Spa and let guys load me up there, before we went back to his place where he'd rim me clean and load me up again.

• 3 years later...