Do you tell tops you already have loads?

StudBtm

On 11/17/2013 at 7:13 PM, JockStrappedBBtmBoy said:

My favorite is when a top TELLS me to already have loads before getting to them.

I've told a couple guys that I fuck that they are welcome to get a load or two before coming over sometime. 

Where I live, it's not very realistic to expect any bottoms to already have loads before they come over...unless they are passing through on the interstate to/from Chicago or Indy.  So I usually don't get many opportunities to slide into a pre-lubed hole.  But whenever I go to a bathhouse and find a bottom ass-up and waiting in their room, I always ask whether they have any loads or not, and immediately drop down to felch them if they say yes.  After I fuck them, I usually tell them to go get a few more and let them know I'll be back later.  Sometimes that works, sometimes they leave before I get back around to them. 

• Upvote 1

After the first couple breedings you don't have to say anything. The top reaches around and between my two beefy mounds of ass and feels  my stretched out hole and all the cum and he knows i've been shared a few times and he is about to add to it

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

After the first couple breedings you don't have to say anything.

I would eat those loads out of your ass before I replenish the supply with one of my own, MuscledHorse.

Fucking a cummy hole is so hot that it's one of the scenes that makes total bottoms want to fuck and breed that hole. I guess bottoms identify with the slutty bottom.

As a bottom I prefer to wait for the guy about to fuck me to find my hole leaking with cum and him getting turned on by it. After finding my cummy hole he may say "You already have a load" and I will just say "Yeah!" Less "mathematical" than asking for the number of loads because all you need is one nice load to have a sloppy hole.

Like the OP, I get off on both scenarios. If I'm in a darkroom or similar situation, I usually do not. It does excite me when they realize my hole is loaded and let me know, verbally and through they way they fuck me, that they feel the cum.  Other times I tell them before, to excite and tempt them, or just as they start.  "Fuck!!  How's my hole?  Can you feel the cum?"  

• 3 weeks later...

I've only ever fucked a somewhat sloppy hole, I've known every time mostly told beforehand but naturally assumed after the first few. Once I know and see there's cum in that hole I get right to felching like it's auto-pilot, so I always miss out on a super sloppy hole but there's definitely a bit of natural lube left

• Like 1

Nothing quite matches putting my dick into a used hole. I make my bf go get loads before I fuck him once in a while. Sometimes I take over his BBRT and don't tell him who he's going to meet, other times I love fucking him not knowing who last put their seed in that hole.

• Upvote 2

• 7 months later...

If they ask I always tell them. My ex loved fucking me when my manunt was loaded up with three or four loads and I have a regular top who only likes to fuck me if I have another mans load or loads in me. I text him when I have been fucked a couple of times and he usually comes straight over to pump his load into me. Most tops can tell anyway especially after I have been bred three or four times as there cocks get battered up with frothy seed as they fuck me. I have never come across a stray fuck top that does not like the fact his slut is all lubed up with other men's seed. They all seem to love it