First fist

Man4manplay

So after a few tries I finally took my first hole fist. My master found me a fist expert, and I got it all the way in to the wrist in the first try. My fister could not believe it was my first time. I though it was going to hurt more, but I actually enjoy it quite well. Cant wait for my second session next week. I wanted to know for guys that take fist, how they feel physically afterwards. I have talk with my fister and master and both of them tell me everything Im experiencing is normal, a bit of blood for a few days, some gas, my ass feels really open and swollen. But it doesnt hurt, no black stool no fever. I feel i can git a huge dildo now or but plug. Is there anything else i should know, how often should i try fisting ago, when is too soon to do it again?

I've only ever taken a fist once (co-incidentally from a guy who I gave his first fist a few years previously), but its the most amazing feeling, isn't it? I didn't bleed any more than I would after a rough fuck - I tend to bleed easily anyways. I didn't have much gas - in fact I remember we went to the bar the following day for our usual Cigarmen meet and no-one noticed anything unusual besides a bloody great smile on my face! Listen to your body: don't get fisted for the sake of it, or while your shit-faced (that way lies trouble). When you find yourself checking out guys' hands and that certain twitch in your ass, that's when you're ready...

If I'm going to give a man his first fist, I'd like him to enjoy it. To help him relax and to reassure him, there'll be lotsa kissing/cuddling/cock-sucking (and I'll eat his hole good, too) to begin with; I always fuck first, then fist...and go easy on his hole. Something crucial for me as a fisting top is that the bottom be in control. So I'm wary of agreeing to fist guys I don't know; and won't do it at all with men I think are drunk and/or act like they're on judgement-impairing recreational drugs.

Fisting done wrong can result in serious injury for the bottom. Gotta be careful.

Fisting done crorrectly can result in stunning, all-consuming and unforgettable orgasms.

two weeks ago I couldnt even take 4 fingers. look for someone that really know what he is doing, ask him, how much experience he has. Mine used to live in germany and had 8 years experience. he used to work on a club that guys paid to get fisted by him, so he really nows, and besides he likes taking fist too, so he knows hoe it feels. and lots, lots, lots, of good lube and patience.

Congrats on your first fist man. Would love to take one myself but still yet to find someone into it near me.

Having someone to open you up is the best, but if you're really craving it, a lot of guys can do it solo. Just search on Xtube for 'self fist teen' and you'll find hundreds of young guys like yourself giving themselves a hand.

Regardless of whose hand it is, here are some things to remember:

- Practice stretching your ass with fingers and/or toys first. Don't go too far too fast. You won't get it done in one night!

- Practice using your mind to 'will' your ass muscles to relax. The position you lay in will make a difference. A fist won't go in if your ass muscles are tight.

- Lube! Lube! Lube!

- Make sure you don't put anything sharp up there. Cut your fingernails down. You want to stay alive to do it again!

Have fun!

I agree with you bearbandit. I rarely get hard when i'm being fisted. When i relax my arse any hardon disappears. But I don't miss it - I just love the feeling of a hand exploring me.

My first fisting was incredible. I'd been topping for a number of years and wanted to feel the pleasure I'd been giving other guys. The guy who entered me had small hands. I was in a sling in a sex club and he came into the room. He started playing with my arse and gradually adding fingers till all four were in me. At that stage I called a halt and we went out and had a coffee and a chat.

Back to the room and the sling and he started again - slowly and tenderly. Finally my hole relaxed sufficiently and he was in - and he was in for about 20 minutes. God, I'd never felt anything quite as good, and knew that my ultimate sexual thrill was to have a hand in me. It's almost like he's got eyes in the tips of his fingers - he seems to be able to see where his hand is going inside me.

Since then I've met many guys who are willing to play, and most have been totally versatile - giving each other a helping hand as it were.

Post script to my first time. About 6 years later i was again in a sling in a sex club and he walked in. Greased up his hand and slid in for another wonderful session. At the end of the session he just looked at me and said "You've been practising."

I'm so desperate to take my first fist! I can almost take my own but not quite. Four fingers is no problem but I think what's stopping me is the fact that I can't get my wrist round to the right angle, I do actually think i'd be able to open my hole up wide enough to take it in. Guess I need to find a partner to help me, I love that feeling of being stretched open!

• 5 years later...

im thinking that urely an experienced fister will know how to take his balled up hand and with the right chems n lube n sex talk n encouagement, force it steadily in my cunt . i dont want it to feel good i want to hurt u just dont want to be broken , at least not the first time . please help me

Guest RoscoeWolf
On 11/11/2013 at 10:51 AM, Man4manplay said:

So after a few tries I finally took my first hole fist. My master found me a fist expert, and I got it all the way in to the wrist in the first try. My fister could not believe it was my first time. I though it was going to hurt more, but I actually enjoy it quite well. Cant wait for my second session next week. I wanted to know for guys that take fist, how they feel physically afterwards. I have talk with my fister and master and both of them tell me everything Im experiencing is normal, a bit of blood for a few days, some gas, my ass feels really open and swollen. But it doesnt hurt, no black stool no fever. I feel i can git a huge dildo now or but plug. Is there anything else i should know, how often should i try fisting ago, when is too soon to do it again?

Congratulations on your first fist.  Just out of curiousity where does one go to get their fist fucking certification?

Everyone is different in how they heal and process.  The first time has a very heightened flight-or-flight response when the fist pops into your hole. That involuntarily contracts the muscles, which accounts for soreness. There should not be bleeding from anything other than small capillaries.  You can stop the bleeding pretty quickly by popping in an ice cube.

I would ask your top to occasionally stretch your hole in a way that let's excess air out to avoid cramping, and make sure to take the top takes  time to properly open and stretch your hole prior to fist entry.